[Sticky] Crypto based Telegram Group  

RSS

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
10/01/2018 12:05 am  

Hey guys,

Hope you're having a good day.

I've made good money by following the trading advice of a paid Crypto Trader over the last couple of months. I've agreed with him a deal where I can share his advice with you each day for free for a month and then if enough people like it, it will turn into a paid service from sometime in February.

This would mean we'd have 3 different Membership tiers. VIP, Elite and another new Membership tier which would include the Crypto trades, Live Betting Tips and VIP Betting Tips.

The trading advice will be given out daily through a Telegram channel. Telegram is perfect because you can get instant notifications through the mobile app when I post a new message. I cannot stress how important it is to jump on these trades quickly. Sometimes the value of these Cryptos skyrocket very quickly. If you leave it 15 - 20 minutes to lock in a trade you might be too late. 

You can join the Telegram group right now for free by clicking the link below:

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEqwi77QxCI-lXz6Jw

Don't forget to install the Telegram app on your phone and enable notifications.

You can buy Bitcoin from Coinbase.

You can then use this Bitcoin to buy other Cryptos on exchanges. I recommend using Binance whenever possible because it is the easiest to use.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Let me know whether you think this is a good idea or a bad idea. I would also like to know how you find using the group.

ReplyQuote
mrtauren
(@mrtauren)
Blue Belt
25/01/2018 7:46 pm  

This is working out quite well for me even if the notifications are hitting me halfway through the night in Canada.

I've been using it for two weeks now and it bridges the gap for me in selecting new Alt coins to throw some funds into. I have the pre-req knowledge to deal with trading but I've always been lazy in non-main stream stocks. I'd be willing to pay a bit extra per month into the membership for crypto trading advice though hopefully the jump in pricing isn't too high. 

ReplyQuote
BettingDiscipline
(@bettingdiscipline)
Featherweight Champion
07/02/2018 1:29 am  

I've been following it. Are you the one posting the message Allsop? Is there a way we can interact/chat with one another?

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register