[Sticky] How to buy Cryptocurrency  

RSS

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
28/12/2017 9:06 pm  

Hey guys,

Hope you're having a good day.

In this post I will explain how you can buy Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and the many of the other smaller Cryptos that we talk about in this forum.

1. The first thing you need to do is open an account with Coinbase. Coinbase are like a Paypal type website for Cryptocurrency. Coinbase is the easiest, fastest and safest way to convert regular money into Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.

2. Use the referral link below to get $10 free of Bitcoin when you open an account at Coinbase and buy $100 worth of Bitcoin:
https://www.coinbase.com/join/55ddb2de644e9f5622000023

3. Once you have purchased Crypto on Coinbase you can then transfer it to an exchange such as Binance where you will be able to purchase the majority of the Cryptocurrencies that we talk about on this forum. 

4. Next you need to sign up for an account on an Exchange. I personally recommend Binance because they are one of the easiest exchanges to use and they also offer a wide range of Cryptocurrencies. 

5. Once you have logged into your Binance account, click on the link in the top right hand corner that says "Funds". Then click "Deposits Withdrawals".

6. To deposit Bitcoin into Binance from Coinbase, all you need to do is search for Bitcoin on the "Deposits Withdrawals" page of Binance and then click the "Deposit" button in the Bitcoin row. 

7. Your BTC deposit address should then be displayed. Copy and paste this and go back to Coinbase.

8. In your Coinbase account click the "Accounts" link in the navbar at the top of the page. Then click "Send" in the BTC Wallet. Copy and paste your BTC deposit address from Binance into the field where it says "Enter a BTC deposit address". Then choose how much Bitcoin you would like to send to your Binance account. Complete the send.

9. It takes on average a few hours to send Bitcoin from Coinbase to an exchange like Binance. Once the transfer is complete you will see the Bitcoin in your Binance account. You can then convert your Bitcoin into the other Cryptocurrencies that we talk about on this forum.

If you need any help on how to use Binance or any other cryptocurrency exchange please do not hesitate to ask questions here and I'll do my best to help you. 

Please help support this website by using our Binance referral link:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10881768

You can also get $10 free of Bitcoin when you buy $100 at Coinbase using the link below:

https://www.coinbase.com/join/55ddb2de644e9f5622000023

ReplyQuote
BettingDiscipline
(@bettingdiscipline)
Featherweight Champion
05/01/2018 7:43 pm  

Awesome article. So just to clarify, you can only purchase non-bitcoin cryptos with bitcoin? If so, that's dumb.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
06/01/2018 2:05 am  
Posted by: BettingDiscipline

Awesome article. So just to clarify, you can only purchase non-bitcoin cryptos with bitcoin? If so, that's dumb.

Thanks a lot mate.

You can buy Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum with normal money on Coinbase

But you have to send Bitcoin or Ethereum from Coinbase to an exchange to buy other cryptos.

Binance are the best exchange in my opinion. They are the easiest to use. 

In 2018 things will get easier. Someone will develop a new exchange where we can buy Altcoins directly with regular money.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register