What are you planni...

Notifications
Clear all

What are you planning to Buy and Hold in 2018?  

RSS

LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
18/01/2018 12:49 am  

Things have been shaken up a bit these last few days, what are you looking to purchase in the next few days/weeks and hold long term?

I want increase my Neo and Ethereum holdings. If/When Bittrex release Substatum, I'd like to get onto that as well.

Everythings else I hold was just an accumulation when the price felt low and just hold, but looking for ideas that people like for long term and are keeping their eye on.

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
18/01/2018 12:22 pm  

I am trying to accumulate as many of the Platform / Infrastructure Cryptos as possible. Long term I don't think they will all survive but I do think that they have the biggest potential to be the biggest winners. 

One of the main reasons is because it takes so long to initiate change in large Organizations. If a company moves all their infrastructure over to a platform like Neo or Stratis they will probably stick with that solution for the next 10 - 20 years. This will keep these platforms alive and ultimately it will keep our investments alive and give these platforms value long term.

The kinds of Cryptos I am accumulating are:

Ethereum

NEO

Stratis

EOS

Icon

Aion

DragonChain

RChain

Wanchain

I think many of these Cryptos will still deliver 100x returns over the next 2 - 3 years.

I am trying to day trade other Cryptos to accumulate as many of these as possible.

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
23/01/2018 11:22 pm  

I've bought into Power Ledger and I think its a good long term project.

The team seem to have close connections to the higher-ups of Western Australian power industry (which is its own incestuous industry, not connected to the majority of the australian grid). They won a significant grant from the Australian government in November for a project in Fremantle as a proof of concept. The project is due to have started this year, but will probably take a while as it incorporates new solar installations, as well as data collection and communications that I wouldn't think has been used in Aus before. This stuff will take a long time to get results and will be costly, thankfully its funded by the government but conducted in the private sector.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
25/01/2018 8:35 pm  
Posted by: LeroyPeterson

I've bought into Power Ledger and I think its a good long term project.

The team seem to have close connections to the higher-ups of Western Australian power industry (which is its own incestuous industry, not connected to the majority of the australian grid). They won a significant grant from the Australian government in November for a project in Fremantle as a proof of concept. The project is due to have started this year, but will probably take a while as it incorporates new solar installations, as well as data collection and communications that I wouldn't think has been used in Aus before. This stuff will take a long time to get results and will be costly, thankfully its funded by the government but conducted in the private sector.

I love Power Ledger mate. Imagine a future where most of the world runs off Solar Energy and it's completely decentralized with no energy companies.

There have been rumours that they are trying to work with Elon Musk. Even if he just endorsed their project it would blow up.

I hope they achieve their goals.

ReplyQuote
BettingDiscipline
(@bettingdiscipline)
Featherweight Champion
13/02/2018 1:21 am  

Right now I'm holding half BTC and half LTC in my crypto portfolio. Allsop is my mentor. Shout out to his telegram group!

ReplyQuote
Share: