Notifications
Clear all

GUCCI’s Juicy draw picks

Page 1 / 3

Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey peeps, found some juicy draw bets for the soccer which start in approx 12 hours. There’s 4 matches I like in the lower Leagues in Europe.

French Ligue 2-

SM Caen vs Le Havre 

These 2 teams are 13th and 14th in the League and equal on points. These two usually draw or separated by a goal.At odds of 3.00

Bundesliga2 - German League 

FC Pauli vs SC Paderborn 

These two are 10th and 11th on the ladder and is a tight match so the draw is decent.Odds of 3.40 

Super Lig - Turkey 

Kasimpasa vs Konyaspor 

These two are 16th and 12th on the ladder and usually draw or separated by a goal.

Odds of 3.20 are worth a shot

Serie B - Italy.

Pisa vs Spal 

These 2 are 9th and 8th on the ladder and separated by 5 points. This will be a tight one because Spal who won the last one at home are away so I expect Pisa to defend hard.

Odds are at 3.20

Ive selected these matches because usually these leagues are more defence minded. The beauty about these lower league matches is that there is no superstars in the sides to really influence the match result away from the usual draw. The risk is that there may usually be a red card to influence the match outcome.

Pick whichever matches you want to tail if you want some action, remember only small bets and best of luck.

Ill be betting all of them.

JB826 liked
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

tailing...lets goooo gucci

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Ok lads got some juicy ones for tomorrow morning OZ time for the draws.

UK Championship-

Luton vs Coventry 

16th vs 20th in the league 

6 points separates them and should be a close one. 
Draw odds at 3.20

Italy Serie B-

Venezia vs Lecce 

5th vs 4th equal on points.

2-3 last matches were a draw and one match a single goal was the difference. Draw odds 3.20 I love this one

Consensa vs LR Vicenza 

17th vs 14th Last match was a draw so expect this one too

Draw odds at 2.90 

Cittadella vs Salernitana 

6th vs 3rd, 3 points separated them and I can’t see why Salernitana is the underdog.

I expect this to be a draw only because Salernitana is away

Draw odds 3.40 

Take your pick from these if you like them and GL.

JB826 and Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Brown Belt

Tailing LFG!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

I'm in...LFG!!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Right peeps, before I continue with the recap of today’s bets I just want to say that from now on I will be selecting a maximum of 3 draw bets on any given day so that due to the decent dog odds, we only need one to hit to cover our outlay, 2 to hit for a good profit and if we hit 3 it’s a sweep. Any more and it detracts from the ones that hit 

Getting 4 draw bets to hit on any given day is pretty hard.

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Today’s draw bets went 2-2 so we made some profit. 

Cosenza vs Vicenza ended 1-1

Cittadella vs Salernitana 0-0

Luton vs Coventry was unlucky as Coventry was 1-0 down and it was game on until they copped a red card and then went on to lose 2-0. 

Venezia vs Lecce was well on its way to a 2-2 draw until Lecce got a 78th min penalty to take the points ending 3-2.

Thats how fine the margins are in these draw bets but with the odds in the mid 3.00 range there’s value all day. 

I’m backing 2 draws for tomorrow if you fancy it.

UK Championship-

QPR vs Millwall.

14th and 10th in their League and separated by 3 points. 
This will be a tight one so at 3.20 I’m liking it for the draw.

Italy Serie C Group A-

Alessandria vs Renate 

These two are 6th and 3rd in their League and separated by 5 points. This one is usually tight with either a draw or one tram edges it by a goal. At odds of 3.00 for the draw there’s def value. Both sides have won this fixture and Renate is probably the better side but they play away.

Im betting both matches. GL if you decide to tail.

JB826 and Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Dale
 Dale
(@danegtaylor)
Member Member

I like it, tailing all

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey lads!! I’m adding another match that I’ve come across which is super value as well. 

Italy Serie A-

Torino vs Sassuolo

These match has got my spider senses tingling! Although Sassuolo is the better team, Torino at home is an absolute bastard to beat. They defend their home patch like pit bulls and have a never say die attitude. Torino have held much bigger and badder sides to a draw and are notorious giant killers if they show up and perform. At odds of 3.50 for the draw and the bookies having them at close 2.50 and 2.75 respectively for the win, the draw at 3.50 is value all day because bookies feel that one of them may edge it. They have Sassuolo as the slight dog as well which is madness so I’m going for it.

GL if you decide to tail this.

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

lets ride!!!

ReplyQuote
Taz
 Taz
(@tazmanian)
Purple Belt Member

Tailing 👊

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Great job yesterday Gucci!  Tailing!!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Lads today was heartbreak city with our soccer bets with almost identical outcomes.

Torino vs Sassuolo 

My read on this match was pretty bang on. Torino goes down 2 goals and then starts the comeback for the draw.It seemed complete by the 80th minute making it 2-2 only for the rascals to go one further and get the winner right on the 90th minute. OUCH!!!

QPR vs Millwall

The read on this was bang on.

Millwall go 1-0 early, QPR equalise early only to be disallowed. Then QPR level the match 2-2 by the 79th minute only to go one further and get the winner on the 89th min. 
OUCH!!! We were literally minutes away from cashing both these matches at big dog odds ffs. Heartbreak city

Now we need Alessandria match tonight to get our money back on these three. 

This is the fine margins I was talking about in betting these matches I’m picking. Good and bad luck doesn’t last forever in the volatile soccer world so I’m hoping to get some clean sweeps to make up for the carnage. That’s probably 5 matches now in the last week or so that are cruising for the draw only for late drama to deny us. I’ll keep digging for these strong positions and see how we go

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey lads found a solid spot for tomorrow. Not much else about but I love this one.

Serie C Group A-

Novara vs Piacenza 

These two are 14th and 15th in the League separated by a single point. Last match at Piacenza ended a 3-3 draw. 
Last match at Novato ended 0-0. Piacenza will defend hard away from home so I feel this is a strong position for the draw and at odds of 3.00 it’s worth a shot IMO.

Saturday there will be a few great spots as well. GL lads we can’t get bad beats like the last two all the time!!

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Lads i've got some more strong positions in soccer draw bets for tomorrow. Super high on the first 4 i list and have a gut feel that the fifth one hits too.

SPAIN SEGUNDA DIVISION-

Las Palmas vs Girona. Draw odds at 2.90

These two are 12th vs 11th and even on points. Last 4 matches had 2 draws and 2 matches seperated by a goal. Love this one

PORTUGAL PRIMERA LIGA-

Gil Vicente vs Nacional. Draw odds at 3.20.

These two are 13th vs 14th and one point seperates them. Last 3 matches had 2 draws,Nacional won a match at home by single goal but this match Nacional are playing away so i expect another draw. Love this one.

DUTCH EREDIVISIE- 

SC Heerenveen vs FC Twente. Draw odds at 3.40

These two are 11th vs 8th and seperated by 3 points.  Last match at Twente ended in a bore draw so i expect the same here. Love this one.

FRENCH LIGUE 1-

FC Metz vs Stade Rennais. Draw odds at 3.20

These two are 7th vs 8th and seperated by one point. Last 4 matches were 2 bore draws and other 2 seperated by a goal. Love this one.

GERMAN 2.BUNDESLIGA-

Paderborn vs Karlsruher SC- Draw odds at 3.40

These two are 9th vs 5th and seperated by 7 points. This one could go either way by a goal or a draw.

Not super confident in this one but my gut tells me because it's at Paderborn, this could well be a draw too. 

Barring any last gasp drama, i expect to hit the majority of these tbh. Pick from the ones you like and GL to us. i'm betting all of them.

JB826 and Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: