Notifications
Clear all

GUCCI’s Juicy draw picks

Page 3 / 3

Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Guys on Thursday there is a W C qualifier match between England vs Poland. The draw odds are 5.00 and I nearly fell off my chair. England is a massive fave and I really can’t see how it’s justified. These two teams have either drawn or England has narrowly won so at 5.00 for the draw I see heaps of value in that.

Im gonna have a small bet on the draw and see what happens. GL if you tail.

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

4.00 is quite an attractive number. Cheers Gucci, you've had some great spots lately with bad luck. We will hit this one!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Cheers JB, England aren’t exactly worldbeaters and Poland can easily frustrate them IMO. I’ve found 5.00 for the draw is madness but I wouldn’t be surprised if Poland Nick a win here too. Poland DC is 3.50 which is something to consider as well. GL bro

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Ok lads a recap on the last 2 bets, the Oof ometer is off the  charts atm. Bad beat city 

Rayo Vallecano vs Gijon

Gijon scored early first half. Rayo equalised soon after only to be reviewed and disallowed. They played another 70 odd mins and even though Rayo threw everything at them including 5 subs early second half they couldn’t get the equaliser. Gijon win 1-0.

Tough break on that one considering they drew 1-1 last 4 matches. OUCH!!

England vs Poland. 

At 5.50 for the draw and Poland 3.50 for the DC I knew the odds were waaaay off.

England got an early penalty first half and then Poland got the equaliser early 2nd half.

It was 1-1 until England got the winner on the 86th min...

England didn’t deserve to win that match IMO but they did win 2-1 in the end. OUCH!!

Yet again 2 matches sooooo close to cashing big dogs.

No luck lasts forever so I’m hoping good luck is bound to come our way. I’ll keep sniffing for good spots at dog odds and fingers crossed 

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Ok lads I’ve got some draw bets I like for overnight OZ time. Check these out!

UK Championship- 

Barnsley vs Reading. Draw odds 3.10

Theae two are 5th vs 6th in the League and separated by 2 points. Reading normally edges this one at home but today they are away and at Barnsley last 2 matches have ended in a 1-1 draw.

Birmingham vs Swansea Draw odds are 3.10

These two teams are 21st vs 3rd and separated by a whopping 31 points. Funny thing is, last match at Swansea was a 0-0 draw. 
Neither team performing well at all but I can see a draw.

Spanish La Liga -

Levante vs SD Huesca. Draw odds 3.40 Levante is miles ahead on the ladder but the last 4 meetings have been a draw so I expect another one

Italy Serie B-

Lecce vs Salernitana Draw odds 3.60. These two teams are 2nd vs 3rd in the League and separated by a point.This will be a close one IMO.

Chievo vs Spal. Draw odds 3.20 These two teams are 8th vs 7th in the League and separated by a point. The last 3 out of 4 matches have ended in a draw so I expect another draw here.

Portuguese Primera Liga-

Nacional bs Rayo Vallecano 

These two teams are 16th vs 13th in the League and separated by 2 points. Both teams have lost their last few matches so will be fighting for any points they can get. I expect a draw here.

Spain Segunda-

Almeria vs Rayo Vallecano. Draw odds are 3.00 These two teams are 3rd vs 6th in the Leavue and separated by 11 points. There’s only ever a goal in it or a draw between these two so it’s a close one.

Out of all these spots the ones I love are the Barnsley match,  Chievo match, Lecce match. 

There is always risk with these bets but I love the ones I’ve just mentioned and the rest are a bit riskier IMO. I’m gonna bet the ones I love and probably end up betting the rest as well LMAO.

Pick the ones you feel you want to tail and GL. 

Mags and frozenthrone liked
ReplyQuote
frozenthrone
(@frozenthrone)
Blue Belt Member

tailed your 3 most confident, lets goooooo

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Right lads, so we go 2-1 on my fave draw picks today for a decnt profit cashing two 2.30 underdogs.

As expected, Barnsley v Reading match and Chievo v Spal matches both ended 1-1 for nice profit.

Salernitana was down 1-0 but then got a red card which resulted in them not recovering and ended up losing 2-0.OUCH!!

Just as well i didn't add the Swansea and Rayo Vallecano matches to my faves picks because the Birmingham v Swansea match was 0-0 

until the 90th minute when Birmingham got a 90th min penalty and won 1-0. OUCH!!

Same with the Vallecano match, cruising at 0-0 until the 90th min when Vallecano found the winner ending 1-0. OUCH!!

The only real surprise for me was the Levante vs Huesca match that ended up with Huesca winning that one 2-0.

Levante is about 10th on the ladder and Huesca bottom of the league and away from home. 

Football is a funny old game at times. I am working through a short list for tonight/tomorrow and will post as soon as i can.

There are some great spots tbh but you need some grit to tail these bets.

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Sorry guys, that was two 3.30 bets we cashed in the above breakdown and recap

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
frozenthrone
(@frozenthrone)
Blue Belt Member

@guccisniper72 great reads gucci, only a matter of time till luck swingsin our favour

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

LFG @guccisniper72

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Ok lads got a few more juicy draw bets happening...

SPANISH LA LIGA-

Cadiz vs Valencia, draw odds 3.20

These two are 15th vs 12th in the league and 4 points between them. Last match at Valencia was a draw.

Sevilla vs Atletico, draw odds 3.00

These two are 4th vs 1st and 11 points between them

Although Atletico won the last one 2-0 at home, they have been hot and cold and the last 4 matches prior to that have all been draws.

UK CHAMPIONSHIP-

Stoke vs Millwall, draw odds 3.00

These two are 11th vs 10th and equal on points,last 2 matches have been a draw.

SPAIN SEGUNDA-

CD Lugo vs Malaga, draw odds 2.80

These two teams are 15th vs 11th and 6 points between them. Last 3 matches were draws.

ITALY SERIE B- Empoli vs Chievo, draw odds 3.20

These two are 1st vs 8th and 14 points between them. Funny enough,last 5 matches have been draws

I've picked these because they're likely to draw or be very tightly contested matches. Tail the ones you want and GL

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Brown Belt

Got most of them but I cant find that last one for some reason.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: