Gucci’s soccer pick...

Notifications
Clear all

Gucci’s soccer picks

Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Alright peeps, gonna start posting these matches where I’m mainly chasing the draws for the juicy odds. I’ll also be posting some win bets as well occasionally. Now, I recommend you don’t be these picks big because of how volatile soccer has been in the last few months. The deal is tail at own risk if you fancy some action. I’ll be betting the picks I post. I’ve got decent knowledge of soccer over multiple Leagues across the world. I can go on crazy good runs and also crazy runs of brutal beats. 
That’s the nature of the beast.

The other thing I’d like to point out is the Leagues I’m targeting are corrupt as fuck but it usually works in our favour as it seems these teams like to share the points.
I will be taking these picks as singles and then small bet on a parlay with them all for fun.

French League-

Marseille vs Rennais.

These two teams are 8th and 10th in the League respectively and separated by a single point on the ladder. These two usually fight for the draw, standard. Odds- 3.00

Greek League- 

Pas Lamia vs Larissa.

These two teams seem like they love to share the points.

They are 13th and 14th on the ladder respectively. They have drawn 0-0 in two of their last three matches. When there is a winner it’s usually by 1 goal. 

These two Leagues are notorious for playing defensive rather than attacking play so in my eyes are perfect for the draw. 
Worth a Hundy for me at odds of 3.00

There is a PL match tomorrow between M City vs Southampton which I’m contemplating betting City/City at 1.66 which aren’t great odds but I feel that after dropping points to United in their last match, City will look to take it out on the Saints. 
This is a bit risky because City may not score first half but they will def win this one.

The other option is to take the Draw/ M City at 4.00

Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao is another one with a bit of a risk. The last match ended 1-1 at Bilbao but this is in Madrid. I’m torn between the draw or Ath Madrid to win in second half which is around odds of 4.00. I’ll be betting small on this one if I decide to bet this in the end.

Take your pick if you’re looking for action and best of luck to us all of you tail. 

JB826 and Moons85 liked
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Brown Belt

Tailing Gucci LFG!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Tailing...LFG Gucci!!!

ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

in...lets get it.

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Ok lads we had a tough break on the soccer. Palmas vs Larrissa draw bet was 1-1 until the 89th minute when Palmas scored a dodgy goal that was condoned by the wonderful VAR for the home team to win 2-1.

Marseille vs Rennais draw bet  was 0-0 until Marseille scored the winner in the 90th minute for the 1-0. 

Arminia vs Werder Bremen draw bet- Arminia were doing well even though they were 1-0 down and even had an equaliser disallowed by VAR.... Then they got a red card on the 72nd minute and subsequently went down 2-0. 

M City/ M City bet came through in a big way.

My draw/Athletico Madrid bet came through for us as well so i kind of did ok but not as good as i expected. 

I've found one strong position for tonight being in about 4 hours time.

Portugal segunda liga- 

Sporting vs Penafield draw bet at 2.90 

These two teams have scored one goal in the last 5 matches. The other 4 matches have ended 0-0.

Penafield who won the last match 1-0 at home are actually away for this one so the draw is a strong position.

GL if you tail and let's get it!!

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

im in....lets goo

ReplyQuote
Share: