Clear all

JB/s College Bball Pick

Page 3 / 9

JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

@tazmanian No worries amigo.

the games are North Carolina v Marquette and Tennessee v. Vanderbilt.

North Carolina is now -9 which is marginally playable but I would not take Tennessee -8, where the lone currently stands. We grabbed it at -6.5 early and the current odds are not a good deal at -8.

ReplyQuote
Taz
 Taz
(@tazmanian)
Purple Belt Member

So this is the North Carolina bet? =>

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Yes, Taz you found it. That's the correct play.

ReplyQuote
timm
 timm
(@timm)
Member Member

i thought it was a good bet

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Tennessee finishes strong for the win so we go 1-1 on the night.  20-11-3 on the season and up 8.2 units.

One play tomorrow...Mich (16-1) is -4 at home over Iowa (17-6).  Iowa has not improved much on the season and Michigan looking like a serious final four team. Michigan doesn't just win, they dominate. They will be up for this game as Iowa is also highly ranked, but Michigan is more athletic and they have risen to the challenge all year.  Almost every time Iowa has played a high level game, they have come up short.  Not going to get Mich at -4 at home often so I am grabbing this one with both fists. Tempted to make this a 2u game but won't just because Iowa has Luka Garza.

Have two strong leans that I won't post here, but we can talk about in the chat room if someone is wanting more action.  Just don't think they are strong enough to ruin the profits we have made so far.

ReplyQuote
seansully96
(@seansully96)
Blue Belt Member

tailing, and keep posting them JB please we're loving them 

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

ill keep on tailing in and winning.

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Thanks, boys! It's been a good run...I really like our Michigan bet, closest to recommending a 2u bet since Indiana.  But the UFC is only 2 days away and I hate to see us give up profits when our money maker is just around the corner.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Boys we absolutely crushed our Michigan bet.  I hope you were able to tail and make some money.  

Record goes to 21-11-3 with a 9.1 unit profit.  Should have recommended a 2u bet as this was a really strong position but we will take the profit.  No official bets tomorrow.

I do lean St. Bonaventure -14.5 hosting George Washington but it's too many points to make it an official bet when I consider all factors in this game so no action tomorrow. If you want to throw a few bucks for entertainment, this is the game I would recommend. Let's save our profits for Allsopps live bets.   We are finding strong positions but variance may eventually slow us a bit.  This is not live betting MMA, there is wild variance. But for now, I hope you can enjoy a tasty beverage of your choice and enjoy the profit.  Cheers!!

ReplyQuote
seansully96
(@seansully96)
Blue Belt Member

JB does it again! Appreciate it dude

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

I really like to spots tomorrow and think we can make money.  First, is a very strong position.  Florida State -2 (at -118) at North Carolina.  North Carolina is a traditional powerhouse but I have been super underwhelmed with them this year.  They were in a good spot last game to pick up an easy win, I recommended them for a bet and they completely no-showed.  Florida State is a legit powerhouse and may be a Final Four team.  The best team in the conference in my opinion.  They beat NC at home by 7.  I don't think NC having home court advantage is worth a 5 point swing.  This is a 2u spot for me as FSU is a good road team that plays great defense and pushes an amazing tempo. They can also make their FTs to protect a lead. The risk factor is that NC has a bunch of young talented players and could flip on the switch at any time with their talent level. Just haven't seen many signs of it this season and they are playing a monster of a basketball team tomorrow.

Clemson -13 (at -110) at home against Miami, FL.  Miami is one of the worst teams in the conference in terms of talent, they are 1-6 on the road and really struggle against good defensive teams.  Clemson is red hot, having won their last 4, 3 of them by double digits and this is the worst team they have faced in weeks.  Here is the risk factor, Clemson overlooked Miami on the road last time and only one by a point.  I don't think that happens again.

Recap

Florida State -2 (2 units at -118)

Clemson -13 for 1 unit at -110.

Rextexas liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Rough one today, Clemson stopped playing at the end of the game and won by 8 and Florida St was up by 16 in the first half and forgot to come out of the locker room at halftime.

21-13-3 profit of 5.8u on the year. Two questionable plays tomorrow so nothing official. If you are dying for action look at Butler +11.5 and MSU +2.5. Just a lean and not a bet for me.

Luckily I crushed UFC with Jacoby questionable decision and Ankalav, Allsopp live betting was beautiful and the lab bets crushed so it was a huge day overall. 

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by JB826

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Found a solid spot for tomorrow. Arizona +5 at Oregon. Arizona has a winning record on the road and Oregon tends to play close games.  Arizona has won it's last 3 in a row and needs to make a major run to have any shot at the tournament. They will be playing desperately to win.

Arizon +5 over Oregon 1u (-110). BOL if you tail.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Tuesday March 2 game

Illinois +8.5 at Michigan. Illinois is #4 in the country and should not be an 8.5 point dog against anybody.  They are super athletic and can beat anyone in the country on any given night.  The risk factor is they are playing arguably the best team in the country #2 Michigan.  Michigan is my pick to win the tournament but I expect this to be a war. This line is off by at least 1 and 1/2 points according to the metrics I use, in Illinois favor.  

Illinois +8.5 is my play for tomorrow.

Rextexas liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

We split the last two days, one win (Illinois as an 8 point underdog cruised to a 20+ point win) and a loss.

22-14-3 on the year with a 5.7U profit.  Bookies are getting tougher as the year comes to an end.  With so much UFC research, time is limited.  No plays yet for today, but I'll keep scouting.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 9
Share: