Member Moderator

we appreciate you JB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rextexas and JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

No action today, but found plenty of action on the Thursday card....

Over 149 in the OSU/Baylor game.  Baylor is notorious for scoring a lot of points...great athleticisms, can shoot the lights out and wanting to finish the season strong for a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tourney.  OSU has Cade Cunningham, odds on fav for No. 1 pick in the NBA draft that dropped 40 on Oklahoma the other night. And OSU loves to push a fast pace.  These two teams could hook up for 160 points.  Risk factor- Baylor just played an OT on the road against West Virginia and OSU played emotionally draining back-to-back rivalry games against OU.  But these two should hook up for a fun point festival.

Texas +2 on the road against OU.  Hate betting against my fav team and alma mater, but my money and heart do part sometimes.  Again just referenced OU played a 2 game emotional roller coaster serious against OSU, one was an OT.  The tank has to be empty. Texas is 4-2 on the road and one loss was in OT against a really good team.  OU beat Texas on the road, look for Texas to be fired up to even the score.  Risk factor, it's another rivalry game and anything can happen.

Michigan -12...Can't take credit for this pick as I am tailing soppie, but it is one of my picks for tomorrow after a good bit of research. Michigan, who I think is the best team in the country is seeing red after losing by more than 20 to Illinois the other night. The play state rival MSU, who is not good. They will be fired up and looking to confirm to the world they deserve the #1 seed. Don't like giving up this many points in a rivalry game but gotta do it here. Same risk factor as Texas, it's a rivalry game and anything can happen.

Recap

Over 149 OSU/Baylor

Texas +2 at Oklahoma

Michigan -12 at home against Michigan State

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator

@jb826 Nice one JB.

Tailing for some Gucci luck.

Were gonna go 3-0 tomorrow 

LFGOOOOO

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

tailing...lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

WE.....ARE.....BACK!!!!

3-0 clean sweep on a night where we found the soft spots in the bookie lineups. Thanks for the support boys, that was a bit of a rough patch leading up to tonight.

Big shout out to the Soppie Special, Michigan who didn’t just cover but crushed.

25-14-3 on the year and up 8.4U. Now we are on a 4 game win streak.

I absolutely hate tomorrow’s lineup so it’s a hard pass. No forced bets in this thread. Let’s take our profits into UFC Sat and maybe we will find a nice little tune up or two to lead into the fight card.

-JB

seansully96, Chrit046, Rextexas and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Brown Belt

Great stuff JB. Onward and upwards. Thank you mate.

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

@benmooney85 Like you said Moons we handed the bookies a little 3 piece and a soda combo tonight!

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
seansully96
(@seansully96)
Blue Belt Member

amazing stuff JB, nice little earner to give the balance a bounce before we go full regalia on this weekends card, i got a feeling this ones guna be a big one boys 

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Taz
 Taz
(@tazmanian)
Purple Belt Member

Cheers JB! 🙏

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Saturday's pre-UFC action.  Had my eye on 3 games but only one has a line that seems off. Wichita State needs a win to try and win the conference and secure a solid NCAA tourney bid.  South Florida is a bad team in terrible form looking to just end the season. My pick is Wichita St -11.5. I had planned to play this one up to -14 as Wichita State need the win, are playing at home and looking to impress. Solid position for a pre-game bet. Jump on this line while you can. If you watch the game, keep your eye on #1 Etione. He's a fun one to watch.

Wichita State -11.5

ReplyQuote
Taz
 Taz
(@tazmanian)
Purple Belt Member

Nice one JB tailing 👍

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Wichita State covers the -11.5 with an easy 80-63 win.  Little extra bonus for the fights tonight.

26-14-3 on the year and up 9.3U with the 5 game win streak.  Let's keep finding those strong positions!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Back at it today boys.  Let the Madness begin!!  It's March and the conference tourneys are upon us.  I have a very specific strategy in approaching the conference tournaments this week and it has very little to do with who the best teams in the country are. Different teams have different motivations during the conference tournaments as opposed to the NCAA tournaments. Some teams just want to win a game or two while avoiding injury and resting up for the NCAA tournament. Other teams are playing with their tournament life on the line.  I'll make progressively more plays as the week goes on. In fact, starting Wednesday I'll be live betting every day and hopefully posting picks in real time.  May not have time to post them here so drop by the VIP chat and join us if you want to tail. But I'll try to post here.  Enough blabbing and on with today's pick.

Georgia State -7 at a neutral site against Appalachian State.  The teams have met twice at Appalachian State, who won the those two and once at Georgia State, who won the third game. Georgia State has the better talent on paper with a 16-5 overall and 8-4 conference record, while Appalachian State is 16-11 overall and 7-8 in conference.  Statistically, Georgia State has a noticeable edge also.  Here is why I really like this game- Appalachian State has played three games in the last three days, with two going to overtime.  Equally importantly, they are only really play their starting 5 players, no bench at all to speak of.  Georgia State has played only two games the last two days due to a bye and plays consistently with at least 7 players.  Appalachian State will be exhausted with not much in the tank playing its 4th game in 4 days with only 5 players playing meaning full time. I expect App State to come out firing with everything they have left early but just won't have enough in the gas tank to play an up tempo Georgia State team that will exhaust them.

Monday's play:

Georgia State -7

ReplyQuote
Taz
 Taz
(@tazmanian)
Purple Belt Member

Tailing 👊

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
BeepBeepImaJeep
(@sharpaction)