Member Member

Great Work JB!! Killing it mate, I'm tailing 

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Baylor had just enough to cover our spread tonight. Profits keep coming and the tournament is a success. 

Our updated record is 46-31-3 with a 13u profit.

There are enough question marks surrounding tomorrow’s matchups that I just don’t want to put serious money on it so no official bets.

Here are my thoughts and I may put a little fun money in play. Gonzaga is the most talented team in the country and puts their undefeated record on the lone against USC, the absolute class of the best conference in the country. USC has the #2 player in the country (Mobley) while Gonzaga has the #5 (Suggs). 9 points seems too much so fun to my head I would play USC +9. But Gonzaga may be 10 points better than anyone in the country so I won’t make an official bet. Lean USC +9.

UCLA/Michigan. I’m a bit biased because I have a +900 final four bet on UCLA. But then again, I have a +525 National Champ bet on Michigan before Livers, their best player went down. UCLA is the only Cinderella sorry left but I don’t think they have the fire power to stay with Michigan. I won’t be making an official pick on Michigan as a big fav without Livers but Michigan -6.5 is my lean.

Official Play is a pass on Tuesday’s two games.

My fun play is a Gonzaga/Michigan money line parlay at -155

Good luck boys!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Sorry for the typos, doing a long recap on the iPhone is a bitch 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Brown Belt

Thank you JB. You've done a great job on college bball this year. Made some good money. Can't wait for your baseball bets.

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Cheers Moons!  You and the boys have had my back even when there were a few losing streaks. Thank you and I am glad we were able to pull a solid profit on the year.  Only three games remain in the tournament after tonight, so hopefully we can squeeze one more unit out somewhere over Easter weekend.

Chrit046 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Posting a Final Four bet early. Gonzaga -13.5 before it gets to -15. Gonzaga can name the score. The only risk is they lose interest. Nice mismatch.

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Brown Belt

Thanks JB. Tailing mate

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Dale
 Dale
(@danegtaylor)
Member Member

Tailing at -14

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator

@jb826 Cool JB 

I got -14 

LFGO

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Gonzaga’s defense took a Xanax in the locker room as Gucci would say.  Offense scored more than enough but never close to covering the spread. 

I think the spread is right in the final game of the year, the national championship game. But the playbook is out on how to try and beat Gonzaga...push a pace and score a ton. Baylor is built for that kind of game. We all know that the Gonzaga offense is out of this world. I can see both teams scoring more than 80 each. So my play is over the 159.9 points in a game I would not play except that it is the national Championship game.

Final pick of a super successful season...Over 159.5. 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Brown Belt

Great work this season JB. Let's finish strong!

LFG!

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator

Been a great season of CBB JB I’ve enjoyed the ups and downs the whole way lol

One last play....LFGO

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Over came up a hair short. We were on pace the entire game and then the lead got out of hand and Baylor churned down the clock, like parking the bus in soccer.  Sorry we came up a bit short on our last two,  But thank you for following along on a year where we went 46-33-3 for 11u profit.

I'm confident we will have another successful season starting next winter, but for now I'll see you on the UFC livestreams (or MLB thread if you want to degen with us on that).

ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 9
Share: