(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

bumping White Sox to 2u on the night.

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator

@jb826 Ah shit JB i wish i had seen your write up before i chose Rays as my main focal point when betting MLB today. 

Love the breakdown bud, i just went with the casual chatting with you and Spiz. DOH!!

Hey,still early days in season though so no real biggie tbh. Got some money back through WS and Dodges.

Got skull fucked with a 90th min killer in CL prior to all this so i need a big ice pack to soothe the massive haematoma to the skull and i'll be ok LMAO

Great picks though JB, I'm digging the MLB bets tbh 

kirby liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

@guccisniper72 Cheers Gucci! Thanks for the kind words.  Sorry about the luck yesterday on soccer.  We are going to bang out some more winners!

ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

profitable night last night....lets goooooooooooooooo

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Huge night for us last night.  White Sox came through for us in a big way 10-4, Dodgers took care of business, Rays won the first five innings but we took a horrendous beat when the outfielder misplayed a ball that would have ended the game for the Rays.  Errors have cost me huge in 3 of our picks so far.  I am obv not counting the Nationals win as I called it off right before game time.  3-1 on the day and the overall profit is almost even at -0.06 units.

Have a couple plays I am mulling over and may post later, stay tuned.

ReplyQuote
kirby
(@insanekirby)
Blue Belt Member

Sick picks JB I'm looking to tail them all

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Kirby!  I am starting to feel confident about this season.  

ReplyQuote
Swimwiththesharks
(@swimwiththesharks)
Blue Belt Member

Mariners looked really sloppy, great analysis yesterday. Rays F5 was the right move as well, although they kind of blew that game eh. Let's stay hot! I thought about the blue jays, rangers over today... Safe to say i'm very glad I passed. BOL today. 

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Sharks...good call on staying away from that over! LFG!!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

One play today and it is a risky dog.

Orioles First Five Innings +145 against Yankees.  John Means is the Orioles starter and he is a legit ace.  Never overpowers anyone but mixes his change up and fastballs very well and locates great spots over the strike zone.  Yankees, who are of course more talented, are without Judge and their starter is making his first start for the hallowed Yankees in NY.  He may be overwhelmed.  +145 is a great price even, just be warned we are 50/50 to win this at best.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Orioles First Five Innings cashes. We are now in profit 1.39 Units....hoping to find more winners tomorrow.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Thursday 4/8/2021 MLB Bet

WHITE SOX -163 FIRST FIVE INNINGS ONLY. Lance Lynn is starting for the White Sox and he is one of the most durable, reliable and underrated pitchers in the majors.  Shut down the powerful Angels hitters for no earned runs last outing even though his defense screwed him with errors that cost him a possible win.  White Sox are playing the Royals, who have Brad Keller on the mound. Keller got absolutely rocked in his first outing, giving up a ton of runs and didn't make it out of the 2nd inning.  White Sox are the better team overall and have the better pitching matchup. White Sox closer threw last night so I don't want to sweat the bullpen. I would play this up to -179 but would not eat -180 or worse.

Hoping to have another play today but need to see the lineups first.

kirby liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Adding one more play today (4/8/2021) ...Los Angeles Angels 1st 5 innings at -108 over the Toronto Blue Jays.  Angels offense is on fire.  They are facing Ross Stripling, who struggled badly in his first outing and is probably barely a No. 4 starter and maybe more of a No. 5 starter/fill-in.  Game is also at offensive friendly Dunedin, Fl ballpark and not in Toronto.  Blue Jays rake against lefties but very average against righties so far this season and Angels pitcher Canning is a mid-tier No.3 right handed starter. Angels should be a moderate favorite here instead of near pick em. Value on the Angels

ReplyQuote
kirby
(@insanekirby)
Blue Belt Member

Sorry guys I don't know shit about baseball, how do I bet these on bet365, do I go into "5 innings"? The options I see are "total" and "run line"

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

Hey kirby...B365 is a bit weird.  with the first 5...because the runline is 0.0...it makes it a money line.  i don't know why they don't jsut call it that lol

JB826 and kirby liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 6
Share: