(@insanekirby)
Blue Belt Member

Ah ok I thought so, thanks Hiltzy!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Kirby- I'd go with Hiltzy's advise. I don't have Bet365 so don't know about the interface. If all else fails, call customer service to find out how to make that wager.  For the next couple of weeks,  I'll be doing a lot of First 5 innings, until we have a better feel for relief pitching (a/k/a the bullpen)

kirby liked
ReplyQuote
Swimwiththesharks
(@swimwiththesharks)
Blue Belt Member

JB, I have a feeling the white sox will print for us early and often this year. Let's ride the wave as long as we can. Great work thus far. 

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Thanks, Sharks!  Good luck to us this evening as soon as this rain stops.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Both bets cash today for an additional 1.54 units. 

We are now up 2.93 units on the year.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Btw- hyppen asked a great question that mostly applies to Europeans...these bets are not three way bets, they are draw no action....we definitely want our money back if the game goes to a tie at the end of the 5 innings. 

ReplyQuote
Swimwiththesharks
(@swimwiththesharks)
Blue Belt Member

The Rangers line at +175 seems wide to me. Braves are also due here vs Philly.. Two interesting lines to consider.

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Cheers Sharks! Thanks for the tips...I'll take a harder look at those.

About to post my play for today.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Today's Baseball Bet 

Reds -130 First Five Innings Only over the struggling Diamondbacks.  Many reasons I love this play.  Let's start with the struggling DBacks.  They are hitting .205 against righties (those numbers include a +.400 avg by their star Marte who is injuryed) and are facing Jeff Hoffman, a right handed pitcher who just picked up a win after giving up only one run and 5 hits against the Cardinals.  On the other hand, the Reds offense is red hot.  They are smashing the baseball, including a .324 average against righties.  The Reds face right hander, Riley Smith who gave up 3 runs (2 earned) in five innings against the Padres. Smith is an unproven starter and the Diamondbacks are really slumping.  Only going first 5 innings because both teams went deep in the bullpen last night and the relievers were a shit show for the Reds.  When the lineups come out,  I may go 2u.  For now:

Reds -130 First Five Innings

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Member Moderator

@jb826 Nice Jb, ill wait until you decide before i place a bet

ReplyQuote
Swimwiththesharks
(@swimwiththesharks)
Blue Belt Member

Would have gone 1-1, rangers couldn’t produce vs the padres. For some reason my message seems to have posted quite late, strange. 

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Starting lineups are out. Reds full strength. 2u for me First Five Innings Reds -130

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

2-1 lead into the bottom of the 5th and Reds just lost their shit.  Brutal.  0.93 unit profit on the year. Back to the drawing board tomorrow.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Time to shake off yesterday and get back on the horse. Two plays- not enough time for the analysis

Boston Red Sox -140 First Five Innings

Pirates +115 First Five Innings

1unit each.  Good luck

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Last second play, taking Yankees/Rays O 8.5 based upon power hitters v. pitching matchups. 1U

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 6
Share: