NEO is a good buy, ...

Notifications
Clear all

NEO is a good buy, but you have to move fast

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

NEO has been gaining momentum over the last two weeks, going from a value of approx 210,000 Satoshis right up to it's current price of 560,000 Satoshis.

I would not usually recommend buying into a Cryptocurrency when it has already experienced a generous period of growth, but I feel like NEO still has a long way to go and could explode in value any day now. I believe there is a very good chance that NEO could double in value by the end of January. It is also setup to have an amazing period of growth throughout the whole of 2018.

The reason for this growth is simple...

NEO is more of a platform than a currency and other projects depend on it. It is similar to Ethereum in many ways, but without getting too technical it is also superior in many ways.

From January, 27 ICO projects are launching where the people investing in these ICOs will need to purchase NEO to participate in the ICO. This means that more buyers will come into the market and more NEO will be tied up in ICOs resulting in a more limited supply. When demand increases... Price will also increase.

There will inevitably be an increased demand for NEO throughout January because people need to buy it to participate in those 27 ICOs, so the price of NEO will naturally increase.

Here is a list of all the ICOs taking place in January that depend on NEO. This list is taken from Reddit:

ICO dates summary from NEO

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

NEO is up 10% since I wrote that post. It looks like it is about to take off...

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

The value of NEO has gone from $68 to $96 since I made this post. It's not too late to buy in, but the opportunity will not last forever.

You can buy NEO on Binance:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10881768

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

NEO has gone from $68 to $190 since I wrote this post.

Hope you managed to jump on board for the ride.

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Blue Belt

Some small trading yesterday and day before went well for a tidy profit. Holding onto 10 Neo at the moment, but would like to get more. Hopefully a surge in bitcoin price makes it cheaper soon.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: LeroyPeterson

Some small trading yesterday and day before went well for a tidy profit. Holding onto 10 Neo at the moment, but would like to get more. Hopefully a surge in bitcoin price makes it cheaper soon.

That is amazing work mate. Such a great time to be accumulating something like NEO. It still has so much room for growth. 

How did you find daytrading on Bittrex? I find it really hard compared to Binance.

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Blue Belt

Posted by: Allsopp

That is amazing work mate. Such a great time to be accumulating something like NEO. It still has so much room for growth. 

How did you find daytrading on Bittrex? I find it really hard compared to Binance.

Its a bit clunky, but I dont do it much.

I tried to send some funds from Bittrex to Binance late last year and it wasn't working, so sort of gave up. would be nice to make the move though.

ReplyQuote
Share: