Any betting website...

Notifications
Clear all

Any betting websites for Canadian residents?

Juicepro
(@juicepro)
Purple Belt
Topic starter  

Hi guys, I'm trying to get my nephew age 20 into sports betting. He lives in Canada so his options are limited. My main goal is to get him to understand odds, point spread etc. so even a fake money site will work. He does know how to use a VPN service but I'm not sure how he would be able open and fund it from Canada. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Hey Bro,

There's Sportsinteraction, but their juice is always higher, and I just overall liked them less (was also unluckier with them, in part because no 'in the distance' props : you gotta pick Sub or (t)ko)

There was Bodog, which I liked, but they apparently don't serve Canada anymore.

Bet365 IMO is the way to go, in Canada. Their juice is reasonable, and I never had any problem with them.

ReplyQuote
Juicepro
(@juicepro)
Purple Belt
Topic starter  

Thanks Bruce, I'm gonna get him set up on Bet365 today, do you know anything about their funding process? He doesn't have a credit card or a PayPal acct in his name, so I was gonna use mine.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Kind of a pain in the ass, but because B365 is not in the same country, you cant fund directly from ur bank acct. must use instadebit, which works all right in my experience.

ReplyQuote
mrtauren
(@mrtauren)
Blue Belt

I'm in BC, Canada and use

B365 - best phone app for live betting prelim or main ... responsive live betting (not always the best odds since everyone uses it)
Bookmaker - simple site, sometimes has better odds in select straight picks
Pinnacle - overall higher odds than normal for straight/ over picks
Unibet - Good for Round betting
Betway - Good for Props betting

Funding can be a pain, our canadian credit cards mostly don't let us deposit to Gambling accounts. You can get him a PAYSAFECARD to deposit with or wire him some cash so he can buy himself one from most Canada Post locations.

ReplyQuote
sports
(@sports)
White Belt

[quote quote=31589]Hi guys, I’m trying to get my nephew age 20 into sports betting. He lives in Canada so his options are limited. My main goal is to get him to understand odds, point spread etc. so even a fake money site will work. He does know how to use a VPN service but I’m not sure how he would be able open and fund it from Canada. Any suggestions?

[/quote]
Here you can see a list of bookmakers for the US and Canadian players: http://100bookies.com/us-players-accepted-eng/

ReplyQuote
nikitagraves
(@nikitagraves)
Brown Belt

Bodog still works for me in Canada, however their juice sucks so I never use them unless they got a good line on something, like last Bellator they had Chidi for decent odds.

Otherwise I use a pinnacle, bookmaker, and sportsinteraction when they have good lines, which is random.

ReplyQuote
Share: