Bellator 172 Betting - Fedor vs Mitrione

Page 1 / 2

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Bellator 172 Betting OddsBellator 172 Betting Odds

Bellator 172 Betting Picks, Tips and Predictions

I've just finished researching the fight between Mitrione and Fedor and I will not be betting this fight. It is close to 50 / 50 in my opinion, so I don't see much value on either side.

Fedor is now a shadow of himself at this point in his career, but he is still extremely tough and dangerous when backed into a corner.

Matt Mitrione has a very low level ground game and poor fight IQ. If Fedor fights smart he could take Mitrione down and easily win this fight with his ground and pound.

I slightly lean Mitrione here, but not enough to bet him at the current odds.

I am going to pass on this fight. Hopefully I'll be able to find some decent betting tips for the other fights taking place at Bellator 172.

chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion

Fedor can't take much more head trauma than he did vs Maldonado, so he's gonna have to land on Meathead early and often.

Mitrione has the size and power but Fedor's got the hand speed and GnP... Meathead looked awful in Bellator.. I'll take Fedor here.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Pickem imo. PASS.

ReplyQuote
mrscott08
(@mrscott08)
Black Belt Customer

Fedor is my favourite fighter of all time, but im afraid his ground game is gone, he could have won that fight so easily vs Maldonado, but chose to leave it standing, I have not seen Fedors ground look any good since Tim Sylvia, even in his prime if fedor got taken down he would try and submit his opponents off his back he would never try to work back to his feet. He did have good trips against rogers but i was not impressed about his ground game in that fight.

I believe Fedor thought Maldonado was a punching bag and showed him no respect and got caught.

I do feel Fedor has mainly concentrated on striking and does have a high level kick boxing game, but Meathead can punch so I do feel no bet is the safe bet.

Meathead against oli was my biggest bet of all time I will see what the odds are on kongo i will expect them to be low.

ReplyQuote
Rumbleizer
(@doctor0c)
Brown Belt

Overs is +170, fedor is not the same anymore and he ate a lot of brutal shots against balbonado. I think he can survive 1.5 rounds against mitrione as well...

ReplyQuote
Monstantin
(@monstantin)
White Belt

I'm going for a small bet on Fedor. In the Maldonado fight he at least proved that he still has a incredible chin. And I'd say the fight IQ should give him some advantage. But maybe I'm just biased ...

ReplyQuote
mrscott08
(@mrscott08)
Black Belt Customer

im actually giving Fedor credit here for taking on a dangerous fighter, i was wondering if he even researched who Mitrione is. I know Matt isnt top 10 but he was still a staple in the ufc heavy weight divison, and normally someone his management would have stopped him from fighting, its his most dangerous fight since bigfoot

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion

Agree on the fight IQ.. big plus for Fedor... but the chin, I think it's a negative.. even dudes with the best chin have to worry about head trauma at this point, and he took allot of damage v Maldonado...

Also why i don't like the over here, that and Matt is super easy to hit... but I do think Fedor will fight smart and get the W..kicks could play here..

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Fedor looks so jolly, WAY less stressed than when M1 were negotiating with UFC. I'm glad for him, as a person.

But as fighter, he's a jobber now. I'm still gonna enjoy watching this one.

ReplyQuote
Jadi01
(@jadi01)
Blue Belt

Matt will outclass Fedor - 100%

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2