Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
28/03/2017 7:27 pm  

Bellator 175 Betting OddsBellator 175 Betting Odds
Bellator 175 Betting Picks, Tips and Predictions for King Mo vs Rampage

Ohmbet and Betsafe have started to release the odds for Bellator 175 Rampage vs King Mo.

The last few Bellator events have been very bad for betting but this one looks decent. I should have at least a couple of betting tips for Bellator 175.

Are you placing any bets?

LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
28/03/2017 11:05 pm  

King Mo - 4u
I dont think he'll want to leave it to the judges after their last bout was an upset.

ReplyQuote
Vix
 Vix
(@vix)
Blue Belt
29/03/2017 4:41 am  

I'm waiting a few days till I place my bet, but I think King Mo has this. Rampage notoriously hates training, and I think he wanted this fight at heavyweight for that reason. I expect king mo to come in shape, and rampage to last one strong round. king mo by decision or late stoppage.

ReplyQuote
BettingDiscipline
(@bettingdiscipline)
Featherweight Champion
29/03/2017 7:21 am  

I can't see King Mo finishing Hampage. Hampage durable AF. Not like Mo has the hands to stop him

ReplyQuote
Junebug
(@junebug)
Flyweight Champion
29/03/2017 6:05 pm  

Damn leeroy that confident to put 4u on queen moe? the guy that hasnt looked good at all anymore and just got koed dead by cro cop? I mean i know hampage aint looking all that great either but i agree with my boy Betting Discipline. cant see queen moe winning a 5 round decision let alone him finishing hampage. i think hampage is gonna knock him out, queen moe looks kinda chinny now

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
29/03/2017 10:12 pm  

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
29/03/2017 11:02 pm  

[quote quote=32652]Damn leeroy that confident to put 4u on queen moe? the guy that hasnt looked good at all anymore and just got koed dead by cro cop? I mean i know hampage aint looking all that great either but i agree with my boy Betting Discipline. cant see queen moe winning a 5 round decision let alone him finishing hampage. i think hampage is gonna knock him out, queen moe looks kinda chinny now
[/quote]
Rampage be doing a Sonnen I think. Nothing but excuses and they started early. The move to heavyweight because apparently he can't lose weight like he used to, saying he shouldnt be a fighter, getting his feelings hurt with trash talk. Just bad signs.

I didnt know King Mo was in Rizin recently until the other day. But Allsopp made a good point, King Mo had some favourable positions on the ground against Cro Cop but japanese refs just stand them back up and its back to getting belted by a kick-boxer.

It's a risky bet, but I think King Mo wants it and that Rampage has the quit in him.

ReplyQuote
mrscott08
(@mrscott08)
Black Belt Customer
30/03/2017 7:35 am  

I agree with King mo winning as a better he is saying the things i wanna hear like he is going to hump rampage on the ground for 5 rounds, im willing to risk 3 units on that

ReplyQuote
MMAboxingJUNKIE26
(@mmafan26)
Black Belt Customer
30/03/2017 1:17 pm  

Its a 3 rounder. They only do 5 rounds for title fights.

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion
30/03/2017 5:18 pm  

King Mo, fo sho.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
30/03/2017 6:50 pm  

This is one of those fights where I felt super confident in one guy before doing any research [King Mo] and then completely changed my mind after watching all their recent fights and doing a ton of research.

It's true that Rampage hasn't looked good for a long time and there are question marks over him, but King Mo hasn't looked good either.

We are right to question whether Rampage even wants to fight anymore, but we also have to acknowledge that he always comes to fight. He is a warrior. He's almost impossible to finish and he's reasonably skilled at everything.

King Mo on the other hand is a bit of a quitter. He doesn't like to get hit and he can be broken.

The big Elephant in the room with this matchup is that Rampage weighed in at 253 pounds, whilst King Mo weighed 213 pounds.

Fighting a guy that is 40 pounds heavier than you is almost always a bad idea.

Maybe this fight will be the exception to the rule and it works in King Mo's favour, but generally it's not good for the lighter fighter.

Maybe Rampage didn't train for this fight and maybe he gasses out after 2 minutes... But he's never really gassed out in a fight before to the point where he can't put in a semi decent performance, so we're making a big assumption if we think he's going to gas out here.

Coming in heavier might mean that Rampage is in terrible condition, but it might also help his cardio since he hasn't had to cut any weight.

King Mo fought Mirko Cro Cop in his last fight in Rizin. King Mo weighed 213 pounds and Cro Cop weighed in at 233 pounds.

Cro Cop was able to stuff almost all of King Mo's takedowns and he turned King Mo into a panic wrestler real fast.

Rampage has always had good defensive wrestling and takedown defence against traditional styles of wrestling and the extra 40 pounds will make it even harder for King Mo to take him down.

At first I thought that this was an easy fight for King Mo, but after researching I now believe it's 50 / 50. I think the original line of 1.90 | -110 for Rampage and 2.20 | +120 for King Mo was actually pretty accurate.

I am seriously considering rolling the dice on Rampage at the current odds.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
30/03/2017 6:52 pm  

Here is the King Mo vs Cro Cop fight for anyone that hasn't seen it.

What I'm basically saying is... Size Matters...

ReplyQuote
seusicha
(@seusicha)
Purple Belt
30/03/2017 8:33 pm  

Crazy how odds changed! King mo is now a heavy favourite.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
30/03/2017 8:58 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
30/03/2017 9:12 pm  

Bellator are going full PRIDE for tomorrow night's card. They are turning into a bit of a joke...

Rampage outweighs King Mo by 40 pounds and Noad Lahat is fighting a midgit.

Who sanctions this shit?

Bellator 175 Betting Odds

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: