[Sticky] Boxing Betting Tips  

Page 4 / 4 Prev
  RSS

Andrew
(@bondy12)
Member Admin
24/07/2018 12:39 am  
Posted by: Allsopp

Thank you so much for those bets on Saturday night mate. I only broke even due to the Mohammedi robbery but Usyk was a pleasure to watch. One of the best athletes I've ever seen. I can't believe he was the underdog. He was in a league of his own!

Thanks man  😀 

He really is something special; he's talking moving up to Heavyweight to fight Anthony Joshua. The issue for him there would be his lack of power.

So frustrating because we can't even complain about hometown judging, the Russian judge scored it 118-111 Mohammedi; I thought that was accurate.

ReplyQuote
Andrew
(@bondy12)
Member Admin
03/09/2018 3:40 am  

Adam Kownacki Vs Charles Martin:

Thought I'd get this one in early before the odds get crushed... 

Bet:

1 Unit on Charles Martin to Win at 4.00.

ReplyQuote
Andrew
(@bondy12)
Member Admin
04/09/2018 1:52 am  

Adam Kownacki Vs Charles Martin: (Cont...)

We got in at the right time... Martin's odds have dropped to around 2.62-2.80, and Pinnacle opened his odds at 2.72; a significant decrease from 4.00. I believe the odds are the wrong way round here; neither are absolutely proven, but one fighter has fought 2 World Title fights, whilst the other hasn't fought a serious contender. I feel that Kownacki is made for Martin; he is a classic Polish fighter, walks forward in straight lines with no defence, taking shots to try and land one. Martin plays a counter game out of the southpaw stance; stays slightly outside, looking to draw his opponent onto his overhand left. It's all well and good taking clean shots off of pumped up Cruiserweights, but you can't get away with it against big guys that hit like Heavyweights. This the first time also where Kownacki will be the smaller fighter; Martin will have a 2 inch height and 4 inch reach advantage, making it easier for Martin to sustain distance with his jab and land the left counter as Kownacki closes distance. This is a big step up in class for Kownacki, and unless he's made major improvements since his last fight in January, he's going to get found out here.

ReplyQuote
Andrew
(@bondy12)
Member Admin
07/09/2018 10:32 pm  

Huge size difference... Surely Martin takes this one.

ReplyQuote
rowstar
(@rowstar)
Purple Belt
08/09/2018 9:13 am  

I like that Charles Martin weighed in at 246 pounds not the 255 like his last fight. Looks like he might be taking fighting seriously again. Hiring jeff Mayweather and training and sparring at big bear too. I guess selling your belt to Joshua for a few million means you can afford these things

Adam Kownacki – 263 ¼ pounds. In the szpilka fight he was 242 and probably he's best win so far. Also he hasn't fought anyone taller than him since 2014. He's like the terminator though he just keeps coming and seems to break people. Hope Martin is able to tie him up on the inside.  

Good call Andrew, I'm glad I got in at $4 

Andrew liked
ReplyQuote
Andrew
(@bondy12)
Member Admin
12/09/2018 4:41 pm  

David Lemieux Vs Gary O'Sullivan

People have started writing David Lemieux off as overrated after Billy Joe Saunders neutralised a lot of his offence; it was a spectacular performance from Billy Joe. But Lemieux is still a great fighter in his own right, and is easily top 10 p4p in terms of punching power. Gary O'Sullivan has done well against a certain level of opposition, but when he's faced high level fighters he's come up short; last time out getting stopped by Chris Eubank Jr. Lemieux is simply a better fighter than O'Sullivan, he has better technical boxing, and the power of decapitation. O'Sullivan doesn't have the ability to outbox him, and if both fighters move forward there should only be one winner.

Bet:

3.50 Units on David Lemieux to Win at odds of 1.50.

ReplyQuote
Andrew
(@bondy12)
Member Admin
06/10/2018 8:10 pm  

Jack Catterall Vs Ohara Davies:

I'm surprised to see that the odds are more or less even on this fight - 1.90 each side. Whilst neither fighter is the full package yet, Catterall has shown an array of skills and is considerably more technical than Ohara Davies. I feel that Ohara needs a stoppage in this one; I struggle to see him winning a decision against a more consistent fighter. We've also seen Ohara completely quit against Josh Taylor during the middle rounds; whereas Catterall has been 12 Rounds with a few talented fighters. The longer the fight goes the more it should favour Jack Catterall.

Risk Factors:

• Jack Catterall is still a rising talent.
  • Ohara Davies has shown KO power.

Bet:

2.00 Units on Jack Catterall to Win at odds of 1.90

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4 Prev
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register