Notifications
Clear all

Handicapping Services For Other Sports  

Page 1 / 4

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Many of you pay for my betting tips and I was just wondering if you knew of any other good handicapping services for other sports?

I've made good money over the years using different services and there are some really good handicappers out there.

I believe that betting on Sports is one of the best ways to grow your money and generate an income. You just need to find the right handicapping services for different sports.

I thought that it would be a good idea to list the really good ones here, so that we can all make some extra money.

I will start. I use this service for College Basketball...

http://lasvegasline.webs.com/

Their website is absolutely terrible and they don't look like they can be trusted, but they absolutely smash it when it comes to College Basketball. I've made a lot of money with them. Their win rate must be huge.

They provide picks for every other sport and their results are up and down, but they rarely ever have losing days on NCAAB.

I don't know anything about NCAAB or Basketball, but I make a lot of money betting on it with these guys.

If you know any good handicapping services for other sports, please share them here!

Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion

Just last night i was reading something on the net saying college basketball has a lot of soft lines, especially the lesser followed schools. Im very interested in trying this sight, thanks allsopp. I see its 3 bucks for 1 day access but 200 for 30? its gets more expensive the more you do? I do wanna try it though, I'm interested in college basketball and hockey. I do not know anything about any sport at all except ufc but i agree allsopp there is value betting sports if you know how to find it

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

[quote quote=9695]Just last night i was reading something on the net saying college basketball has a lot of soft lines, especially the lesser followed schools. Im very interested in trying this sight, thanks allsopp. I see its 3 bucks for 1 day access but 200 for 30? its gets more expensive the more you do? I do wanna try it though, I’m interested in college basketball and hockey. I do not know anything about any sport at all except ufc but i agree allsopp there is value betting sports if you know how to find it[/quote]

Yeah man. I'm the same. I have a season ticket with Cardiff City in the UK, but I don't know a lot about Football. MMA is the only sport I feel I know a lot about.

I started looking for other handicapping services when I set this website up, because I figured there must be guys like me out there that know a lot about other sports and know how to make a profit betting on them. I began searching for a handicapper in every sport that could help me make money and I've had some good success.

That service that I posted is freaking legit. I am up about 700 units since September following their NCAAB picks. They roughly break even on most other sports but they kill it when it comes to NCAAB.

I don't know anything about Basketball, but those guys sure as hell do!

I pay for picks from a few other handicappers, but none of them are as successful as the site I posted. I'm trying to find really solid handicapping services for each individual sport.

They all seem to have that one sport that they do amazing at and I guess it's just trying to find out which sports they perform best in, without it costing you a lot of money to find out!

ReplyQuote
Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion

I payed 9 bucks for the 7 day and I'm not getting any pics, now its saying i can buy pics, i thought the 9 bucks gets me pics not the opportunity to buy them?

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

[quote quote=9704]I payed 9 bucks for the 7 day and I’m not getting any pics, now its saying i can buy pics, i thought the 9 bucks gets me pics not the opportunity to buy them?[/quote]

Yes mate the $9 does get you 7 days of picks. You should contact them.

ReplyQuote
Evanb81
(@evanb81)
Purple Belt

[quote quote=9704]I payed 9 bucks for the 7 day and I’m not getting any pics, now its saying i can buy pics, i thought the 9 bucks gets me pics not the opportunity to buy them?[/quote]

Please let us know when it's fixed. I'm very curious what they're doing over there, but I find it suspect that they offer 30 days for $200 when you can get 35 days for $45.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Their pricing is all out of whack. I never pay $200 for 30 days, I always pay $45.

ReplyQuote
Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion

i emailed them asking where the pics are and he emailed me a page of pics, so i asked him are you going to be emailing them to me everyday for 7 days or am i supposed to be looking somewhere in particular on the sight, and he responded that hell email me, strange, i feel like he wasn't going to email me until i said something, ill keep you posted. i see there a directory to a bunch of different handicappers, allsopp is there a particular one you follow? i see they all have different opinions some directly opposite each other

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

[quote quote=9711]i emailed them asking where the pics are and he emailed me a page of pics, so i asked him are you going to be emailing them to me everyday for 7 days or am i supposed to be looking somewhere in particular on the sight, and he responded that hell email me, strange, i feel like he wasn’t going to email me until i said something, ill keep you posted. i see there a directory to a bunch of different handicappers, allsopp is there a particular one you follow? i see they all have different opinions some directly opposite each other[/quote]

I think they must using a mailing list system mate. I get emails from them every day between 7 pm - 10 pm UK time, so it looks like they didn't add you to their mailing list until you contacted them.

NCAAB games tend to start at around midnight over here.

I only ever follow their NFL and NCAAB picks. They definitely bring home the bacon for those two sports, but they are up and down in other sports.

You didn't miss out on anything last night. They roughly broke even with their NCAAB picks. They've been breaking even every day this week on NCAAB, so I'm hoping they have a big night soon. I made about 15 units profit using their NCAAB picks on the weekend though.

They also used to be real good for NBA, but they're on a horrible run with NBA right now, so I stopped following their NBA picks for the time being.

ReplyQuote
Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion

Ok Im just gonna try them on college basketball, sounds like thats the best bet, ov/un's too or just stick to the games?

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

[quote quote=9714]Ok Im just gonna try them on college basketball, sounds like thats the best bet, ov/un’s too or just stick to the games?[/quote]

Everything on NCAAB mate, they are really good when it comes to College Basketball. They are also good with the NBA, but recently they've been on a terrible run, so I've taken a break from following their NBA picks.

They have 5 picks for tonight. Hopefully it will be a big night for them, they've been roughly breaking even ever since a big profit on the weekend.

Can anyone recommend any other services?

ReplyQuote
Evanb81
(@evanb81)
Purple Belt

I'm giving it a shot, as well.

I was immediately directed to PayPal. Do they use the email you use for PayPal to send the picks to?

Also, what bookmakers do you guys use for college basketball? Sportbet has it, but Bwin doesn't.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

[quote quote=9721]I’m giving it a shot, as well.

I was immediately directed to PayPal. Do they use the email you use for PayPal to send the picks to?

Also, what bookmakers do you guys use for college basketball? Sportbet has it, but Bwin doesn’t.
[/quote]

I'm not sure what email they use mate, I signed up about 3 months ago. They earned me about 1.5 units last night.

I bet on NCAAB at Bet365 and 5 Dimes. Bet365 have almost everything at the best odds, but if they don't have it, 5 Dimes do.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Doesn't anybody have any other good services???

ReplyQuote
sulaco
(@sulaco)
Black Belt

I've been following
@SmarterPicks
on Twitter for the better part of two weeks and he is on fire with MLB picks. Best of all, Picks are free and posted about an hour before the first game of each day.
:good: :good: :good:

Who else is onto a good thing with other sports tippers? Let's keep this thread going and GET THAT MONEY

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share: