KSW Colosseum Betting - Khalidov vs Mankowski  

RSS

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
25/05/2017 7:23 pm  

KSW Colosseum Betting OddsKSW Colosseum Betting Odds

KSW Colosseum Betting Tips, Picks and Predictions for Khalidov vs Mankowski

William Hill, Unibet and a few other major bookies have now released the betting odds for KSW Colosseum.

Initially I was really considering a bet on Borys Mankowski to beat Mamed Khalidov, but then I discovered something concerning...

I didn't realise that this fight was taking place at a Catchweight of 181 pounds. Khalidov is 6 ft and normally fights at Middleweight. Mankowski is only 5 ft 7 and normally fights at Welterweight. This means that Khalidov will have a huge size advantage in his fight. He will tower over Mankowski...

Still... It's so tempting to bet on Mankowski at big underdog odds when you take into consideration how bad and how inconsistent Khalidov has been over the last few years...

KSW 29 Mamed Khalidov - Brett Cooper from Jason Bourne on Vimeo.

I think I am going to have to wait until I see the weigh ins to decide if I will bet on Mankowski or not.

Mankowski is a good fighter. Tough, great cardio, well rounded, strong grappling, but the size difference will not be easy to overcome.

Are you betting on KSW? If so what bets are you placing?

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
26/05/2017 12:27 pm  

I know that there has been a lot of hype flying around about Gamrot to beat Parke so I was really shocked when I researched this fight and saw that Gamrot is just not good...

I'd even go as far as saying that Parke is better everywhere.

Problem is... I can't bet Parke because he said he's retiring after this fight which is a big red flag.

But still...

I can't ignore the fact that Gamrot is just very low level... He has absolutely no stand up at all and he shoots in with rookie ankle high takedown attempts? Dafuq?

Take a look at his last two fights to see for yourself...

ReplyQuote
mrscott08
(@mrscott08)
Black Belt Customer
26/05/2017 1:02 pm  

Yes Allsopp i brought it up in the chat room about 2months ago Norman Parke opened at 3.40 then crashed to 1.90 and now you have the odds listed here

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
26/05/2017 6:49 pm  

ReplyQuote
mrscott08
(@mrscott08)
Black Belt Customer
27/05/2017 5:36 am  

geez after watching the weigh ins there are a few freak shows, I had to rewatch the Norman Park weighin I didnt realize it was him. I have 4 units on him, only bet so far. He looked preety emotional which I havnt seen before. Must of been in the moment with the band playing.

It was a preety cheesy weigh in

ReplyQuote
Share: