Manchester United V...

Manchester United Vs Leicester Write up *Incomplete  

RSS

Leedosis
(@leedosis)
White Belt
11/09/2019 7:50 pm  

Hi guys this write up is not finished yet so if theres a lot of errors I apologies but because Allsopp also recommends a bet on Leicester I thought I would out there.

1 Unit Bets Leicester city double chance if you really want to “gamble” leister to win at odds of 4.75 is not bad and if you want to squeeze as much value as possible on this bet then on the bet fair exchange this bet is currently been offered at 4.9

I would hold off pulling the trigger on this one I would like to see the full line up before hand because of the amount of injuries Manchester united have you can see the line up social media an hour before the game starts 🙂

Leicster Currently sit 3rd in the league with 8 points while man utd are in tough run of form for their standards who are currently sit 8th in the league with 5 points.

Key injuries to Manchester United is Luke shaw ole exact quotes is “After the international break, hopefully Anthony will be ready for the Leicester game, and Luke, another week or two after that." This will likely mean that he will see Ashely young fill in for his role

Also key injuries to Pogba, lingered, wan biska and martial.

I see Leicster scoring with their attacking options such as proven goalscorer Jamie vardy, exciting attacker James Maddison and Ayoze perez and exciting attacking full backs in Chilwell and Perraria who have picked up the following in assists you also have exciting winger Harvey barnes who scored a fine goal over the weekend

Leicster have bagged 7 goals in all competitions so far this season and were unlucky not to get a win against wolves in their first game of the season if we look at the match stats for that game they completely dominated

Leicster have no europa league matches to worry although its likely that Ole is going to rotate for that game its something he’s going to have his mind on because just 3 days afterwards he’s going to be playing manchester united. Also if we consider the injuries that Man u currently have its going to be harder for them to rotate

hiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
White Belt
13/09/2019 12:20 pm  

thanks for the breakdown!!

Leedosis liked
ReplyQuote
Leedosis
(@leedosis)
White Belt
13/09/2019 2:35 pm  

@hiltzyns