Premier league bett...

Premier league betting tips  

RSS

Leedosis
(@leedosis)
White Belt
11/09/2019 7:40 pm  

Chelsea vs Wolves

Hey guys this is another bet I have that I like if you do tail make sure you apply proper risk management and please remember that im new to this I would need about 2 years off a proven track record before I can confidently recommend people bets

1 Unit Wolves vs Chelsea BTTS(Both teams to score) Odds of 1.80

Wolves currently sit at 17th place with 3 draws and 1 loss which is surprising too many fans around the world because everybody expected wolves to really push the top 6 and with the backing of the Chinese owners and having super agent Jorge Mendes closely connected to the club. This may be the fact that they have been playing Europa league matches and to travel, stay and play in a completely different environment is going to be both physically and mentally draining and to be able to fully recover you need about 72 hours of rest to fully recover from a high intensity game.

Wolves also like to play attacking football and this where I believe Chelsea can get exploited on the counter attack or when their full backs push forward and leave gaps this is because Lampard’s system is very demanding physically and mentally. We have seen when Chelsea’s fullbacks tuck in to defend against attackers that they leave gaps, if you see the Man U game you can see this is was heavily shown watch Daniels James goal.

They have conceded on average 2.25 goals per match so far this season.

Chelsea like to play the classic 4-2-3-1 formation under Lampard he likes to try and set up a high energy pressing style. When Chelsea attack they like to have 2 forwards play as inside forwards and have the full backs overlap and provide width for them and try and provide crosses to their forward.

I believe goals can come through either Jimenez  who has been in fine form so far this season already bagging 2 goals in the premier league and scoring 6 goals in 6 europa league matches. We could also see Diego Jota exploiting Chelseas defence with his pace he managed 9 goals and 5 assists in the premier league last season.

Kante is a key player because he likes to play deep and protect the players and also push forward and help out with the attack Lampard says that he should be back for Wolves but I can’t be fully confident that he will be match sharp and fit until we get further information.

If we look back at the past 3 fixtures for both teams we can see there has been 7 goals

I believe Chelsea will be able to able to grab a goal against  wolves  especially with the exciting young talent such as Pulisic and Mount and Tammy Abraham who has been in form so far this season with 5 goals already. Also Ross Barkley has looked very promising so far Chelsea this season, if Chelsea need a goal they can bring on experienced players off the bench with proven goal scorer Giroud and Willian.

I rewatched the Everton vs Wolves game and I saw some very poor defending for Wolves the first goal there was a complete miscommunication between the goalkeeper and centre back which gave Everton the lead  also for the second goal Alex iwobi was given a free header because Traore was not tracking his man. Last but not least Wolves key defender Boly was completely beaten in the air by him he will therefore miss this game and therefore give Chelsea a better of chance of grabbing a goal.

bookies cap this 55% i Cap this at 60%

2 Units Arsenal to win at odds of 1.90 if you use a betting exchange you can bet arsenal at 1.98 odds but if your crushing it in MMA I do recommend you bet this on your account its a good look for you.

This is bet that I was confused by the odds because Watford currently sit rock bottom in the league with only 1 point. While Arsenal currently are 5th in the league only losing to one of the best teams in Europe Liverpool and coming back from a 2-0 deficit from the arch rivals Spurs and picking up a 2-2 draw in the end.

But the devil is in the detail in the Liverpool game losing 3-1 sounds bad  on paper however Arsenal showed some attacking promise with Pepe missing a big 1 v 1 in the 20th min. Arsenal mainly lost this game because of the some poor tactical management and David Luiz errors where he gave away one of the poor penalty early in the second half and also getting destroyed my world class Egyptian  inside forward Mohammed Salah. Lets not forget some very poor tactical management from Arsenal Manager  Emery playing a diamond and letting the best attacking full back partnership in Robertson and TAA attack freely and whip in crosses this is a full back pairing that picked up 23 assists between the two of them during the 18/19 season.

In the Spurs game again Arsenal were let down by some poor defence errors Leno palming it to his right where the only Spurs attacker was there and Xhaka stupidly sliding in and giving a cheap cheap penalty. In the second half Arsenal were a completely different side and managed to completely dominate the game putting pressure on spurs and managing to find an equaliser and were going for the win and disallowed goal costing them the 3 points this second half performance shows me a strong mindset from the Arsenal squad.

Watford have a history of replacing managers how is this going to play on the players mindset knowing your manager could get replaced any day also morale is probably going to be low considering you have only managed to pick up 1 point from 4 games this season. If your reading this Watford i’m available you should see my football manager save where I’ve taken them to multiple league titles and champions league glory 😂 

We’ve also got to consider there could be some internal problems inside the Watford dressing room with Key player Abdoulaye Doucouré who’s performances have suffered so far this season giving away a cheap penalty against West Ham and also giving away an own goal against Brighton. This may be due to the fact that he was under bid from Everton in the summer and he openly talked about how he wants to play at a “European level” a lot of people will just stay stuff like “your a professional get on with it your getting paid a lot of money” but let me put it to you this way if you were working at a company and some of company comes along and offers you a pay increase a better opportunity and a better role and people around you like friends and family wanting you to move, and having the likes of your agent screaming in your ear that this is the best move for your career. How is this going to affect the Watford Dressing room possibly knowing a player could not be here next season and he could even be spreading bad vibes across the dressing room let me put it to you this way if your at work at someone dosen’t want to be there and is giving off bad energy your probably most likely going to feel it and its going to affect your performance. This is of course nothing concrete and all speculation but I just see subtle  signs from his body language that his head has been turned and its not 100% committed to Watford.

I have hard time seeing where the goals can come from for Watford they have only scored 2 goals so far this season and the likes of Deulofeu have not hit their stride yet and second top scorer with 9 goals for Watford Troy Deeney is injured. Also Watford have looked poor in defence so far this season and already have given up 8 goals so far this season.

I mean anything can happen especially in a crazy sport like football but I just don’t see Arsenal not scoring with the likes of a proven goal scorer Aubameyang who was tied top scorer last season in the premier league with 22 goals and already bagging 3 goals in 3 matches this season. Arsenal also have another proven goal scorer in Lacazette already bagging 2 goals in 3 starts so far this season and picking up an impressive 27 goals in the league the last 2 seasons. Arsenal also have playmaking midfields in the likes Cabellos and Guendozi who I might add have looked very impressive so far this season. Pepe has showed glimpses of what he is capable of and could hit form at any moment lets not forget that this is a player who has put up elite numbers with 22 goals and 11 assists last yes I understand that Ligue 1 is a much weaker league than the premier league but you can tell tell that he’s a class player by the way he plays and moves. His pace alone is going to cause teams problems we saw this against Liverpool this is because pace is the hardest thing to defend against because you can teach technique but you can’t teach pace.

Arsenal also have attacking options on the bench that can be brought on if they need to find a goal and change the game up with the likes of highly rated Reiss Nelson. Arsenal could also bring on Ozil too I know he’s seen as a bit of a meme nowadays but let me put it to you this way if you need a goal who would you rather bring on off the bench Ozil and Nelson or Welbeck and Isaac Success.

If we look back at past fixtures between these clubs we can see that Arsenal have managed to pick up wins the last 3 times these teams have matched up against each other.

The current implied probability is 53% I personally cap this at 60% therefore giving us a nice 7% margin over the bookmakers and if you use an exchange on this bet where you can get Arsenal for 1.98 you can get yourself a cool 10% margin.

hiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
White Belt
11/09/2019 7:48 pm  

Thanks for the work mate

Leedosis liked
ReplyQuote
kareba
(@kareba)
Blue Belt
19/09/2019 4:55 pm  

Who did you bet on yesterday?

ReplyQuote
Sofinka
(@sofinka)
Blue Belt
20/09/2019 3:48 pm  

His pace alone is going to cause teams problems we saw this against Liverpool this is because pace is the hardest thing to defend against because you can teach technique but you can’t teach pace.

ReplyQuote
Aaron22
(@aaron22)
Blue Belt
23/09/2019 10:23 am  

I really liked your sports betting system.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register