Opening new betting accounts when you get closed down  

Page 1 / 2

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi guys,

Hope you're having a good day.

Recently a lot of people have been contacting me asking for advice on how to open new accounts when their old accounts gets closed down for consistently making money. 

I will be writing an article on Friday this week going into as much detail on this topic as possible.

Please leave any questions in this thread that you would like answered and I will include the answers to your questions in the article.

Thanks a lot

This topic was modified 2 months ago by Allsopp

Metern7
(@metern7)
White Belt Customer

Are certain betting sites owned by the same parent company?  And if that is the case should one avoid trying to create an account on one with the same details if you have been limited by the other site?

ReplyQuote
frozenthrone
(@frozenthrone)
White Belt Customer

1. Does using bet credits and offers close you down faster ?

2. Is it better to bet round numbers so you don't look like an arber e.g £6 instead of £6.23

3.  Does it matter if they have an existing accouint and i start using that

4. if ip's are dynamic could i not just keep using my wifi for all my devices ?

5.if i use an account with a different internet, do i have to stick to that one for the remainder of the account's lifespan or once my wifi has a new ip then i can use that account of the wifi again ? 

6. Do i always have to bet in the same location e.g my house or can i go somewhere else and still bet ?

ReplyQuote
lozam_3
(@lozam_3)
White Belt

I was thinking that perhaps a list of reputable betting sites available to those in the UK could be useful, maybe sorted by those which will let you make the most money before limiting/closing your account?

ReplyQuote
frozenthrone
(@frozenthrone)
White Belt Customer

How much can you deposit into an account before it looks sus e.g is 2k will allow me to place bigger bets faster but will the bookies place the account on yellow just because of the deposit ?

ReplyQuote
Johnbones
(@johnbones)
White Belt Customer

When your using a new device , does it matter if it has ever used the same ip address as the devices used when you have had an account closed. Or is it okay if it just doesn't use the same ip address whilst on their website. 

So basically if you've had a device that has used your home wifi at any point is it wise not to ever use that device for a fresh account?

ReplyQuote
Chan
 Chan
(@chandavong)
White Belt Customer

1. How much would invest for a new device? Do you have a preferred device that you like to buy?

2. Do you have tips on gaining trust from people for the whole process?

3. Can you walk us trough different ways of getting a new I.P. address?

4. What is your personal ratio of other sport bets vs mma bets (Unit size)? 

5. How much money do you deposit (average) for a new account? Should we deposit a few thousand dollars or should we start small a build the bankroll from that? 

ReplyQuote
ginko
(@ginko)
White Belt Customer

My question was about the conflicting IP's between you and the other person when he makes a deposit.

ReplyQuote
Rags
 Rags
(@rags)
White Belt

I've never done the live stream before, mostly because I don't have good books for it. 

Bovada, FanDuel, DraftKings, & FoxBET. I'm in the states, Pennsylvania so these books are legal. They do not usually have good live bets, sometimes Bovada hangs lines inbetween the rounds. Any book recommendations for live bets? Thank you, -Rags

ReplyQuote
AGBaby
(@agbaby)
White Belt Customer

When your bet365 account gets limited you always get a new device for the new 365 account? Also you always deposit no more than 2000 to a new account and you have like 6 accounts at a time? I just withdrew 14k from an account but looks like I won't be able to reinvest all of it if I keep it 2k per account.

ReplyQuote
Metern7
(@metern7)
White Belt Customer

Is it a red flag to deposit more funds into an account?  Say for example that your bankroll (the amount you are willing to use for gambling with one account on a particular site) is 5k.  Would it be fine to deposit 2k but still treat it as a 5k account (a 10% unit bet = 500), and then deposit more funds later if you needed to after a bad run (if you lost 4 10% units, or 2k)? Hope that made sense

This post was modified 2 months ago by Metern7

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
AGBaby
(@agbaby)
White Belt Customer

Posted by: @metern7

Is it a red flag to deposit more funds into an account?  Say for example that your bankroll (the amount you are willing to use for gambling with one account on a particular site) is 5k.  Would it be fine to deposit 2k but still treat it as a 5k account (a 10% unit bet = 500), and then deposit more funds later if you needed to after a bad run (if you lost 4 10% units, or 2k)? Hope that made sense

Good question

ReplyQuote
UnderRated
(@underrated)
White Belt Customer

Do you ever worry about a site not paying you after they close your account? 

I know you said sites have always paid you but do you keep records just in case? Screenshots maybe of all your bets and balances?

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
White Belt Customer

Posted by: @metern7

Good question

@agbaby @metern7 I do this frequently at Bovada for bonus offers and have made a nice sum and they have not shut me down...I would be more hesitant with a non US or smaller site.

This post was modified 1 month ago by JB826

ReplyQuote
UnderRated
(@underrated)
White Belt Customer

My other question I just remembered is do you think the online bookies have some type of alarm or notification when an account wins too much or if an account hits a certain amount? I've been stopped at 7k and also only 1k at the same book. Seemed strange.

This post was modified 1 month ago by UnderRated

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: