Notifications
Clear all

Opening new betting accounts when you get closed down  

Page 2 / 2

Tobias9404
(@tobias9404)
White Belt Customer

Thanks for Setting this up Chris. 

I have question regarding using someone elses acc. 
can I use my bank to deposit the money, and then withdraw it on their account bank account? I have tried this before, but not sure if this will be detected normally.
I used "trustly" to do this.

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator

Can we get a list of available UK live mma betting sites? I don't mind updating it when bookie changes and goes bust etc. Think its best to go through all available sites then look towards new accounts 

ReplyQuote
Marty Duck
(@mduck32)
White Belt Customer

Which strategy do you think would be a better for avoiding being limited...if either?

Strategy 1- Put several thousand dollars on 2-3 sites with the intention of betting 1k per bet across baseball, basketball, football, and MMA.

Strategy 2- Put just small amount on 10 sites...Bovada, BetOnline, MyBookie.....etc.....with the intention of betting just $100 per site...for a combined 1K.

If I use strategy 2....are the sites likely to just shut me down just the same?

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Withdrawing

ReplyQuote
Metern7
(@metern7)
White Belt Customer

If I have multiple accounts (all from different betting sites) opened in different tabs on the same device, can cookies from these sites detect that I'm using other sites?  And if so, would that be likely to flag my accounts?

ReplyQuote
AGBaby
(@agbaby)
White Belt Customer

Another question: Are accounts opened by women more likely to get limited faster?

ReplyQuote
Metern7
(@metern7)
White Belt Customer

I know that betting on multiple sports helps to keep accounts alive longer, but what considerations should I make when I bet other sports?  For example, I like to bet on random basketball games and I break even on that in the long run - but is it likely to make the bookies suspicious if I am betting on a bunch of weird, low level basketball leagues versus NBA, or other high liquidity sports leagues?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: