Notifications
Clear all

Opening new betting accounts when you get closed down

Page 2 / 2

Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator

Can we get a list of available UK live mma betting sites? I don't mind updating it when bookie changes and goes bust etc. Think its best to go through all available sites then look towards new accounts 

ReplyQuote
Marty Duck
(@mduck32)
Member Member

Which strategy do you think would be a better for avoiding being limited...if either?

Strategy 1- Put several thousand dollars on 2-3 sites with the intention of betting 1k per bet across baseball, basketball, football, and MMA.

Strategy 2- Put just small amount on 10 sites...Bovada, BetOnline, MyBookie.....etc.....with the intention of betting just $100 per site...for a combined 1K.

If I use strategy 2....are the sites likely to just shut me down just the same?

ReplyQuote
Metern7
(@metern7)
Member Moderator

If I have multiple accounts (all from different betting sites) opened in different tabs on the same device, can cookies from these sites detect that I'm using other sites?  And if so, would that be likely to flag my accounts?

ReplyQuote
AGBaby
(@agbaby)
Member Member

Another question: Are accounts opened by women more likely to get limited faster?

Tobias liked
ReplyQuote
Metern7
(@metern7)
Member Moderator

I know that betting on multiple sports helps to keep accounts alive longer, but what considerations should I make when I bet other sports?  For example, I like to bet on random basketball games and I break even on that in the long run - but is it likely to make the bookies suspicious if I am betting on a bunch of weird, low level basketball leagues versus NBA, or other high liquidity sports leagues?

ReplyQuote
Metern7
(@metern7)
Member Moderator

Is it really worth betting on other sports to keep accounts open if I am not profitable on them?  It seems that I am either giving the bookies back my winnings, or just betting lunch money on other sports to keep those losses minimal.  But if you were to just bet lunch money on other sports, wouldn't the betting site's machine learning catch on pretty quick?

Tobias liked
ReplyQuote
Marty Duck
(@mduck32)
Member Member

@mma

Did you ever end up writing this article?

Was the single term "Withdrawing".....meant as an insult?....meaning what???

ReplyQuote
felixneoly9
(@felixneoly9)
White Belt Member

1. Does using bet credits and offers close you down faster ?

2. Is it better to bet round numbers so you don't look like an arber e.g £6 instead of £6.23

3.  Does it matter if they have an existing accouint and i start using that

4. if ip's are dynamic could i not just keep using my wifi for all my devices ?

5.if i use an account with a different internet, do i have to stick to that one for the remainder of the account's lifespan or once my wifi has a new ip then i can use that account of the wifi again ? 

6. Do i always have to bet in the same location e.g my house or can i go somewhere else and still bet?

Creative PEGWorks

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: