Page 13 / 43

Iamcloud
(@iamcloud)
Flyweight Champion

ReplyQuote
Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion

i believe it, the real question for me is can he take down aldo and keep him there where no else could. that would be impressive, and we may see if if khabib becomes light weight champ and aldo retains!

ReplyQuote
Hugo
 Hugo
(@hugocrm)
Welterweight Champion

Connor give up, you still have time.

ReplyQuote
Hugo
 Hugo
(@hugocrm)
Welterweight Champion

Sooo muchh hype!!! LOL

"McGregor’s jiu-jitsu is on another level. Eddie Bravo has been flying halfway around the planet once a week just for a chance to roll with someone who is undoubtedly the world’s best grappler" – Conor’s grappling coach

"After Mayweather beats Pacquiao the only person left for Money to test himself against is Conor McGregor. Floyd would be stupid to do this though because retiring with a loss would tarnish his reputation permanently" – Conor’s boxing coach

"I orgasm multiple times before Conor even gets his pants off, he’s just that good" – Conor’s girlfriend

"Once Conor unifies the featherweight, lightweight, and welterweight titles we’re gonna have him go straight to light-heavyweight because Jones needs to be taught a lesson. Jon won’t even make it out of the first round" – Dana White

"McGregor eats sandwich, declares himself secretary general of the United Nations. Entire world submits" – CNN

ReplyQuote
Iamcloud
(@iamcloud)
Flyweight Champion

@hugo,

its good to be the king B-)

ReplyQuote
Iamcloud
(@iamcloud)
Flyweight Champion

GSP is a very smart dude and Cheal shows his lack of knowledge here making assumptions about Connor.

ReplyQuote
Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion

cant really say i see chael showing his lack of knowledge here, everytime i hear chael speak i think hes smart and brings up great points, and hes not saying connor has no chance, hes just pointing out facts, mendes , edgar, aldo, those are different animals then connor has come up fighting agaisnt....The craziest thing i hear is when people talk about connor subbing aldo, i mean i guess if he stunned him bad and wrapped up a quick choke, but thats a very very low chance, the prop on connor by sub should be +10000. connors smart, hes gonna make a ton of $ not only on this fight but in his career, if he looses to aldo, your not going to see it ruin his day, watch

ReplyQuote
Yad
 Yad
(@yad)
Featherweight Champion

I just locked 1units on Aldo at 1.84 (on Pinnaclesports) to get 0.84units. I said i'll pass on this fight but at this point the line is getting ridiculous...

ReplyQuote
Hugo
 Hugo
(@hugocrm)
Welterweight Champion

It's impossible not bet on Aldo at 1.84.

ReplyQuote
Soppie
(@soppie)
Flyweight Champion Customer

[quote quote=13646]It’s impossible not bet on Aldo at 1.84.[/quote]
Even I agree with that @Hugo

They both walk away winners tbh. Either guy can get dropped in a matter of secs and go back to a nice juicy cheque.

Still voting on Conor though seen too much crazy shit in UFC to say this unknown will never be champ or beat a champ.

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion

First title defense in Ireland.

ReplyQuote
Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion

Anyone see the new article titled "Mcgregor says he can beat floyd Mayweather in less then 30 seconds"...that makes me wanna put more on Aldo, A very deluded statement indeed if he really meant it

ReplyQuote
Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion

ok i think hes saying by choke at least....not with his hands .. alright not as nuts as i first thought he was

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion

Those who lose to McGregor win. Those who beat McGregor lose.

McGregor.

And 18 yr old Jameson.

ReplyQuote
Iamcloud
(@iamcloud)
Flyweight Champion

cc

So this guy is Conors inspiration? Or total coincidence?

https://barbasebarbas.tumblr.com/post/108682998857

ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 43
Share: