Clear all

UFC 203 Betting - Miocic vs Overeem  

Page 5 / 5
  RSS

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
10/09/2016 5:40 am  

Back in 2014 CM Punk said that he had been training Kempo Karate and also BJJ under Rener Gracie for "A very long time".

He also said that he began to think about fighting in the UFC back in 2011.

Interesting...

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion
10/09/2016 7:46 am  

He's playing possum man.

This guy is not a dumb individual, and he built his whole brand being the underdog

He gonna win.

ReplyQuote
nikitagraves
(@nikitagraves)
Brown Belt
10/09/2016 11:14 am  

I forgot to mention this before, and I don't want over analyze this or keep bringing up the 'pressure' aspect, but here's mickey gall in the post fight press conference.

He is CONSTANTLY blinking his eyelids, he was doing that before the fight too, I think he was nervous as hell. I just remember that standing out to me as a tick of someone who is not fully composed.

Also note the fact that Mike 'the truth' Jackson is in the press interviewing him after he lost. LOL. Dude is a press guy, not a real fighter. So how do you say Mickey had a real UFC fight. He choked out a reporter.

Also I heard some say that its great that Mickey Gall is seeing a sports psychologist.
This is just my opinion, but generally I consider that to be a red flag. Why do people see sports psychologists in the first place? Because they FEEL they lack confidence. If you have confidence, you don't go to them. Period. I know some will say 'everyone can be more confident' etc etc. And many great athletes may use them. However remember Miesha Tate's sport psychologist as part of the videos leading up to 200? Clearly did nothing to help her confidence and may have been a sign she was lacking it, also evidenced by her terrible weight cut. So again u cant read into this shit too much but hey its fun to talk about.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
10/09/2016 5:16 pm  

ReplyQuote
Gunslinger
(@gunslinger)
White Belt
10/09/2016 5:43 pm  

Thanks for these threads. I always lurk here as part of my research.
I put a unit on
Dober - opponent is tall ufc rookie short notice
Faber - Faber has a height advantage and is always tough
Lentz - Lentz is a maniac, opponent is tall rookie short notice
JoJo - I think jojos striking is superior, size advantage should help her keep it standing
Punk - I couldnt resist the freakshow. Cm punk has to be sandbagging for the camera. Anybody with 2 years of training should look sharper than he has.

ReplyQuote
SonofSloppy2nds
(@sonofsloppy2nds)
Brown Belt
10/09/2016 9:13 pm  

Fuck elavators :wacko:

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
04/07/2018 5:34 am  

Thread dig.

This thread is the GOAT.

I feel bad for everyone who bet punk this event. I dont feel bad for anyone who bet him a second time.

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5
Share: