Member Admin
16/10/2016 5:42 pm  

UFC 206 Betting - Cormier vs JohnsonUFC 206 Betting - Cormier vs Johnson

UFC 206 Betting Tips, Picks and Predictions for Cormier vs Johnson

Johnny
(@bookiekilla)
Flyweight Champion
18/10/2016 5:34 pm  

I don't see this fight going any different from the first encounter. D.C. Will weather the storm and do the same thing he did - GNP.
-130/1.77 seems generous IMO.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
18/10/2016 6:12 pm  

[quote quote=30847]I don’t see this fight going any different from the first encounter. D.C. Will weather the storm and do the same thing he did – GNP.
-130/1.77 seems generous IMO.

[/quote]

I can see where you're coming from but I think Rumble would run through the version of Cormier that fought Anderson Silva.

I think it's important to remember that DC is now 37 years old. He has defied mother nature for this long, but for how much longer? At this stage in his career he should be on a rapid decline from fight to fight and his poor performance against Anderson Silva may be an early indication that mother nature has finally caught up with him.

We also can't kid ourselves into thinking Cormier had it all his own way in their first fight. Rumble almost KO'd him dead 3 times. Cormier did a great job of recovering but he might not be so lucky this time around. Don't forget that Johnson has experience of fighting Cormier now so he will be able to make some adjustments and improve in the areas he went wrong. The same can be said for Cormier, but there's not much you can do to train for Rumble's power.

I think Rumble is a really good bet here at the current odds.

ReplyQuote
Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion
18/10/2016 7:18 pm  

rumble for sure

ReplyQuote
Johnny
(@bookiekilla)
Flyweight Champion
19/10/2016 6:41 am  

I dunno man, once DC gets a hold of Rumble - he's in trouble. I understand what you mean about the Silva fight - he wasn't prepared for that opponent but in that short notice to have a different style of fight he still did good. I liked Rumble to win in the first fight. But we know what happened. I just don't know how we will handle DC's takedowns.

ReplyQuote
nikitagraves
(@nikitagraves)
Brown Belt
19/10/2016 7:15 am  

Rumble vs Cormier, I think the question is how DC chin is still holding up, and how lucky was he to survive last time. If that hit on the chin that sent him back is repeated 10 times you have to believe some of those will put him out of business. he may have been lucky with his chin last time. I think the underdog bet is the right side of the equation and a possible live bet on DC if it goes a few rounds.

ReplyQuote
War
 War
(@war)
Flyweight Champion
19/10/2016 12:41 pm  

My read on this fight is... RIP DC

ReplyQuote
Johnny
(@bookiekilla)
Flyweight Champion
20/10/2016 6:01 am  

Dooho Choi vs Cub Swanson - I wonder what the odds are on this fight.

ReplyQuote
SonofSloppy2nds
(@sonofsloppy2nds)
Brown Belt
26/10/2016 10:51 pm  

pretty tony vs max "the cash cow" holloway just announced!!! yeeeewwwwwwwww

ReplyQuote
Share: