(@puczi)
Flyweight Champion Customer

Tried to paste a facebook video, but can't do it 🙁

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt

[quote quote=33292]MMA Pick’em:
Benitez, Poberezhets, Quinone, Aguilar, Vick, Jotko, Alvarez, Cejudo, Edgar, Masvidal, Andrade, Miocic.
[/quote]
Update due to changes:
Antigulov, Benitez, Coulter, Quinone, Aguilar, Vick, Jotko, Alvarez, Cejudo, Edgar, Masvidal, Andrade, Miocic.

ReplyQuote
DivMuzza
(@divmuzza)
Flyweight Champion

Can't wait for this card.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Sollevi
(@sollevi)
Purple Belt

Maia looked like a zombi, hope he have his own doctor to help him recover. My monney is on Maia

ReplyQuote
bucketfoot
(@bucketfoot)
White Belt

I'm confused.
In your betting tips you said you bet against Demian Maia in 4 of his last 7 fights over the last 3 years for a profit of 3.2 units.
He only has 1 loss in his last 7 fights and that was Feb 22 2014 vs Rory.
His last loss was over 3 years ago...
The Shields fight was 50/50, with Jake maintaining just enough control to win a split decision.
I can see a path to victory for both but to question Maia's wrestling is madness.
It may not be the prettiest but it is very effective.
All he needs is to get a hold of you and from there he chains his offense with great trips and transitions.
He is relentless and sticks to his gameplan.
Just not sure your stats are correct? because he hasn't lost in over 3 years.

ReplyQuote
OGBRIEST
(@ogbriest)
Purple Belt

UFC 211 May 13, 2017
BoL and Remember “If you didn’t do your homework and are copying mine, don’t bitch about our grade afterward! “
Let’s get this
MONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY!
#MattyNice
Current Record (34-39)
UNIT TOTAL SINCE 2/19/17: [-2.58u]
Current ROI (-2.96%) = [-2.58u / 86.87u]
LAST CARD: [-5.91Units] [16.85 units wagered] ROI: -35.07%
UFC FN 108 April 22, 2017, on FS1
1x Unit = $100
I always wait to post my plays after the Weigh-ins.
Straight Bets:
1) Joanna Jedrzejczyk (-160) 5.50units = 3.44units
2) Jorge Masvidal(+110) 1.00units = 1.10units
3) Frankie Edgar(-125) 1.00units = 0.80units
4) Dave Branch(+140) 0.50units = 0.70units
5) Dustin Poirier(-125) 1.00u = 0.80units
6) Jason Knight(+110) 1.00u = 1.1u
7) Gabriel Benitez (-135) 0.50units = 0.37units
8) Gadzhimurad Antigulov (-350) 1.00 = 0.29units
Prop Bets:
1) Masvidal v Maia OV 1.5Rds (-185) 1.00units = 0.54units
2) Masvidal v Maia Starts Round 2 (-281) 0.25 = 0.09units
3) Masvidal v Maia Starts Round 3 (-128) 0.25 = 0.20units
4) Poirier v Alvarez OV 1.5 Rds (-225) 0.50units = 0.22units
5) Miocic v Dos Santos OV 1.5 Rds (-165) 1.65units = 1.00units
6) Edgar v Rodriguez OV 2.5 Rds (-250 ) 1.00units = 0.40units
Parlays:
1) (+339) 0.25units = 0.85units
a. Antigulov(-350)
b. Knight(+110)
c. Jedrzejcyk(-160)
2) (+540) 0.25units = 0.85units
a. Poirier(-125)
b. Masvidal(+110)
c. Jedrzejcyk(-160)

1. Joanna Jedrejczyk (13-0) over Jessica Andrade (16-5): Joanna might possibly be the toughest out in WMMA. Nobody has shown more heart or fight in WMMA and this attribute makes her my favorite female fighter. From her epic mean mugs at the face-offs to her relentless pace perfectly suited for championship competition. Few women get stronger as the fight goes on but JJ’s cardio is top shelf scotch nice and it allows her to maintain a pace few female fighters are prepared to keep, she also breaks her opponents mentally before the fight begins as she is very experienced and aware of the stakes and obligations required for championship prize-fighting. She is an elite Muy-Thai striker who will not accept being on her back. This will be JJ’s 2nd fight under American Top Team tutelage, where her TD defense can only be improving. I love JJ in this spot. She has already passed a similar and more difficult test vs. Gadelha. Joanna used to be managed by Thiago Alves who currently trains Andrade and the two ladies used to train together. In practice, JJ submitted Andrade and KO’d her on more than one occasion, and this was when Andrade was at 135. She has above normal familiarity with her opponent and it has shown in the recent media interviews almost showing a calmness I have recognized in many champions during their prime in the past. Andrade has looked like a streaking prospect since she dropped down to strawweight. But she still has much to prove before she is on the level of JJ. JJ has never been finished and has high fight IQ. Andrade can’t help but get into wild exchanges where she exerts massive energy. It has proven effective but taxes her cardio too much to successfully employ that strategy over a 5 round fight. Even if she has a game plan to conserve energy the styles of these two women will draw the brawl out of Andrade. Andrade has never made the championship weight. This is her 4th fight at 115lbs each of her previous 3 fights in the division she took advantage of the allowance for non-title fights and has hit the scales at 115.5 each time. Half a pound is no minor thing when you are that size and female. JJ will have a 3” reach and 4” height advantages. Andrade has never been a part of the Co nor the Main Event. JJ is 3-0 in Co-Main Events and 2-0 in Main Events. Andrade only moved down to 115lbs after going 1-2 in her last 3 fights in the 135lb division. She also showed signs of quit in her fight against Reneau where she was hurt on the feet and then finished via triangle choke. This, of course, being a title fight is a huge advantage for Joanna who is built for the 5 rounds. Andrade was given the fight months ago but declined citing she wasn’t ready yet, and she accepted a fight with a non-contender Angela Hill instead, I’m not too keen on fighters who turn down Title fights regardless of the reasoning, the best way to get ready for a title fight is to take one. I can’t see Andrade being able to maintain her bruiser style for 25minutes. Andrade might have some early success but will find herself over exerting on her strikes and fading. She also has very little head movement, at times even just closing her eyes and biting down on her mouthpiece eating shots, and JJ will paint her face with punches. The ease at which Andrade can be hit will show as JJ will feed off her success striking the target. Andrade is naturally strong a lot of times these fighters will rely on that tool and if it doesn’t work they begin to doubt themselves quickly. JJ has never been finished while her opponent has been finished 4x. Andrade has been vulnerable to cuts on her face suffering cuts early in her last two fights and a broken nose in her fight against Reneau. I bring this to light due to the fact JJ has razor blade elbows and her sheer accuracy with strikes leads to cuts and continued damage to said cuts and Andrade can’t seem to avoid in fight injuries. Concerns: Andrade is strong as fuck her back muscles and thighs are beast. Andrade has an aggressive style cutting her opponent off till she has their back against the cage and unloads a wild volume of left and right hooks. She also strikes the body very well, a strong skill for 5-round fights. JJ has shown vulnerability against grapplers. Andrade has a crowd pleasing style and is 2-0 in front of Texas crowds. Facts: Andrade is 25yrs old while JJ is 29yrs old. Andrade last fight was 88days ago 3R UDEC W over Angela Hill. JJ last fought 172days ago 5R UDEC W over Karolina Kowalkiewicz. If you were to bet $100 on each of these ladies last 5-fights the ROI would be +21.66% on Andrade with an avg. line of -266 and JJ would be +49.33% with an avg. line of -531. Great Value on a JJ fight. The bet is Joanna to win. I see a very slim chance the fight goes to the judges due to Andrade inexperience and cardio rating along with JJ’s non-stop pressure and toughness but I’m going to stay away from betting it because of the fighter’s familiarity with each other.

2. Jorge Masvidal (32-11) over Demian Maia (24-6) Masvidal is the younger hungrier fighter in my opinion and I love his fight. My belief is that Maia can’t take a punch and lucky for him he has only taken 14 of them in his last 4 fights. That’s right 14 punches absorbed over 4 fights……. All the stats say Maia should have this but styles make fights and I just see Masvidal being too much for Maia. I think Masvidal has the cardio, stand up, and speed advantages. Masvidal has the chin and heart advantages in this fight. Masvidal has excellent takedown defense and is very good at striking during scrambles and sprawls making it difficult on grapplers. Even if taken down I think Masvidal has the experience on the ground to survive and even wear Maia out. Masvidal is no slouch in the grappling dept either and should be able to Masvidal will be 32 years old coming into this fight while Maia will be 39. Masvidal will have a 2” reach advantage. Masvidal last fought Donald Cerrone 2R TKO Win 105 days ago while Maia is coming off a 1R SUB Win over Carlos Condit 259 days ago. Both fighters average fight time in 3 round bouts is around 12:00 minutes. Combined these fighters have only not been finished 4 times in 73 total fights. The Over 1.5 Rds is worth a look. Masvidal moved up from 155 to 170 while Maia moved down from 185 to 170 so Maia should be the bigger man to my surprise it was Masvidal who needed the towel at weigh in. Masvidal likely has beefed up for this fight game-planning for the grappling. I fear this might affect his striking but I trust Masvidal will back up his statements and make a strong statement for the next title shot at 170. Masvidal is very tough and has yet to be finished inside the UFC and has only been submitted 2x in 43mma fights. Maia almost has built this aura of intimidation about himself and uses it to freeze his opponents almost as effectively as feinting a TD. His opponents already have this fear built in and it affects their fight but Masvidal might be too brave or too dumb to be affected by this. Masvidal believes the company is against him due to the way they have promoted him and he is a guy who is always asking for big fights.

ReplyQuote
Hugo
 Hugo
(@hugocrm)
Welterweight Champion

JDS: 2 UNITS
JESSICA ANDRADE: 3 UNITS
DEMAIN: 1.5 UNITS
FRANKIE: 3 UNITS
PARLAY: VICK AND ANTIGULOV 3 UNITS

GOOD LUCK FELLAS !! :good:

ReplyQuote
Hugo
 Hugo
(@hugocrm)
Welterweight Champion

AND NEWW

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt

[quote quote=33350]
Parlays:
1) (+339) 0.25units = 0.85units
a. Antigulov(-350)
b. Knight(+110)
c. Jedrzejcyk(-160)
2) (+540) 0.25units = 0.85units
a. Poirier(-125)
b. Masvidal(+110)
c. Jedrzejcyk(-160)

[/quote]

I'm not really into parlays, but I'm fairly certain it's an unspoken rule to not put the same bet across multiple parlays.
It's cost you on previous events too.

ReplyQuote
OGBRIEST
(@ogbriest)
Purple Belt

Maybe unspoken, and while I agree with you on parlays, if you are placing your most confident bet as the last leg it is permissible. I cleared it with Lord Gamblor!

ReplyQuote
OGBRIEST
(@ogbriest)
Purple Belt

RESULT$: See you guys in a few weeks for UFC FN 108 In Sweden.
BoL and Remember “If you didn’t do your homework and are copying mine, don’t bitch about our grade afterward! “
Let’s get this
MONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY!
#MattyNice
Current Record (43-44)
UNIT TOTAL SINCE 2/19/17: [+1.03u]
Current ROI (+01.00%) = [+1.03u / 103.51u]
LAST CARD: [+3.61Units] [16.64 units wagered] ROI: +21.68%
UFC 211 May 13, 2017
1x Unit = $100
I always wait to post my plays after the Weigh-ins.
Straight Bets:
1) Joanna Jedrzejczyk (-160) 5.50units = 3.44units $$$$
2) Jorge Masvidal(+110) 1.00units = 1.10units? (Split Dec)
3) Frankie Edgar(-125) 1.00units = 0.80units $$$
4) Dave Branch(+140) 0.50units = 0.70units $$$
5) Dustin Poirier(-125) 1.00u = 0.80units (NoContest)
6) Jason Knight(+110) 1.00u = 1.1u $$$
7) Gabriel Benitez (-135) 0.50units = 0.37units?
8) Gadzhimurad Antigulov (-350) 1.00 = 0.29units $$$$
Prop Bets:
1) Masvidal v Maia OV 1.5Rds (-185) 1.00units = 0.54units $$$
2) Masvidal v Maia Starts Round 2 (-281) 0.25 = 0.09units $$$
3) Masvidal v Maia Starts Round 3 (-128) 0.25 = 0.20units $$$
4) Poirier v Alvarez OV 1.5 Rds (-225) 0.50units = 0.22units (NoContest)
5) Miocic v Dos Santos OV 1.5 Rds (-165) 1.65units = 1.00units?
6) Edgar v Rodriguez OV 2.5 Rds (-250 ) 1.00units = 0.40units?
Parlays:
1) (+339) 0.25units = 0.85units $$$$
a. Antigulov(-350)
b. Knight(+110)
c. Jedrzejcyk(-160)
2) (+540) 0.25units = 0.85units? (Split Dec)
a. Poirier(-125)
b. Masvidal(+110)
c. Jedrzejcyk(-160)

http://www.betmma.tips/mma_handicapper_stats.php?ID=117912

1. Joanna Jedrejczyk (13-0) over Jessica Andrade (16-5): Joanna might possibly be the toughest out in WMMA. Nobody has shown more heart or fight in WMMA and this attribute makes her my favorite female fighter. From her epic mean mugs at the face-offs to her relentless pace perfectly suited for championship competition. Few women get stronger as the fight goes on but JJ’s cardio is top shelf scotch nice and it allows her to maintain a pace few female fighters are prepared to keep, she also breaks her opponents mentally before the fight begins as she is very experienced and aware of the stakes and obligations required for championship prize-fighting. She is an elite Muy-Thai striker who will not accept being on her back. This will be JJ’s 2nd fight under American Top Team tutelage, where her TD defense can only be improving. I love JJ in this spot. She has already passed a similar and more difficult test vs. Gadelha. Joanna used to be managed by Thiago Alves who currently trains Andrade and the two ladies used to train together. In practice, JJ submitted Andrade and KO’d her on more than one occasion, and this was when Andrade was at 135. She has above normal familiarity with her opponent and it has shown in the recent media interviews almost showing a calmness I have recognized in many champions during their prime in the past. Andrade has looked like a streaking prospect since she dropped down to strawweight. But she still has much to prove before she is on the level of JJ. JJ has never been finished and has high fight IQ. Andrade can’t help but get into wild exchanges where she exerts massive energy. It has proven effective but taxes her cardio too much to successfully employ that strategy over a 5 round fight. Even if she has a game plan to conserve energy the styles of these two women will draw the brawl out of Andrade. Andrade has never made the championship weight. This is her 4th fight at 115lbs each of her previous 3 fights in the division she took advantage of the allowance for non-title fights and has hit the scales at 115.5 each time. Half a pound is no minor thing when you are that size and female. JJ will have a 3” reach and 4” height advantages. Andrade has never been a part of the Co nor the Main Event. JJ is 3-0 in Co-Main Events and 2-0 in Main Events. Andrade only moved down to 115lbs after going 1-2 in her last 3 fights in the 135lb division. She also showed signs of quit in her fight against Reneau where she was hurt on the feet and then finished via triangle choke. This, of course, being a title fight is a huge advantage for Joanna who is built for the 5 rounds. Andrade was given the fight months ago but declined citing she wasn’t ready yet, and she accepted a fight with a non-contender Angela Hill instead, I’m not too keen on fighters who turn down Title fights regardless of the reasoning, the best way to get ready for a title fight is to take one. I can’t see Andrade being able to maintain her bruiser style for 25minutes. Andrade might have some early success but will find herself over exerting on her strikes and fading. She also has very little head movement, at times even just closing her eyes and biting down on her mouthpiece eating shots, and JJ will paint her face with punches. The ease at which Andrade can be hit will show as JJ will feed off her success striking the target. Andrade is naturally strong a lot of times these fighters will rely on that tool and if it doesn’t work they begin to doubt themselves quickly. JJ has never been finished while her opponent has been finished 4x. Andrade has been vulnerable to cuts on her face suffering cuts early in her last two fights and a broken nose in her fight against Reneau. I bring this to light due to the fact JJ has razor blade elbows and her sheer accuracy with strikes leads to cuts and continued damage to said cuts and Andrade can’t seem to avoid in fight injuries. Concerns: Andrade is strong as fuck her back muscles and thighs are beast. Andrade has an aggressive style cutting her opponent off till she has their back against the cage and unloads a wild volume of left and right hooks. She also strikes the body very well, a strong skill for 5-round fights. JJ has shown vulnerability against grapplers. Andrade has a crowd pleasing style and is 2-0 in front of Texas crowds. Facts: Andrade is 25yrs old while JJ is 29yrs old. Andrade last fight was 88days ago 3R UDEC W over Angela Hill. JJ last fought 172days ago 5R UDEC W over Karolina Kowalkiewicz. If you were to bet $100 on each of these ladies last 5-fights the ROI would be +21.66% on Andrade with an avg. line of -266 and JJ would be +49.33% with an avg. line of -531. Great Value on a JJ fight. The bet is Joanna to win. I see a very slim chance the fight goes to the judges due to Andrade inexperience and cardio rating along with JJ’s non-stop pressure and toughness but I’m going to stay away from betting it because of the fighter’s familiarity with each other.

2. Jorge Masvidal (32-11) over Demian Maia (24-6) Masvidal is the younger hungrier fighter in my opinion and I love his fight. My belief is that Maia can’t take a punch and lucky for him he has only taken 14 of them in his last 4 fights. That’s right 14 punches absorbed over 4 fights……. All the stats say Maia should have this but styles make fights and I just see Masvidal being too much for Maia. I think Masvidal has the cardio, stand up, and speed advantages. Masvidal has the chin and heart advantages in this fight. Masvidal has excellent takedown defense and is very good at striking during scrambles and sprawls making it difficult on grapplers. Even if taken down I think Masvidal has the experience on the ground to survive and even wear Maia out. Masvidal is no slouch in the grappling dept either and should be able to survive to the fight is standing again. Masvidal will be 32 years old coming into this fight while Maia will be 39. Masvidal will have a 2” reach advantage. Masvidal last fought Donald Cerrone 2R TKO Win 105 days ago while Maia is coming off a 1R SUB Win over Carlos Condit 259 days ago. Both fighters average fight time in 3 round bouts is around 12:00 minutes. Combined these fighters have only not been finished 4 times in 73 total fights. The Over 1.5 Rds is worth a look. Masvidal moved up from 155 to 170 while Maia moved down from 185 to 170 so Maia should be the bigger man to my surprise it was Masvidal who needed the towel at weigh in. Masvidal likely has beefed up for this fight game-planning for the grappling. Maia is a big dude at 170. I fear this might affect his striking and cardio but I trust Masvidal will back up his statements and make a strong push for the next title shot at 170. Masvidal is very tough and has yet to be finished inside the UFC and has only been submitted 2x in 43mma fights. Maia almost has built this aura of intimidation about himself and uses it to freeze his opponents almost as effectively as feinting a TD. His opponents already have this fear built in and it affects their fight but Masvidal might be too brave or too dumb to be affected by this. Masvidal believes the company is against him due to the way they have promoted him and he is a guy who is always asking for big fights and just wants to compete, no bullshit.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: