Notifications
Clear all

UFC 222 Betting: Cyborg vs Kunitskaya  

RSS

Puczi
(@puczi)
Flyweight Champion Customer
13/02/2018 3:49 pm  

I'm a bit worried about Frankie in this matchup, but I belive he will outbox Ortega. Luckily, this fight is just 3 rounder, so Brian will have 10 min less to catch a sneaky sub... How do you see it?

RoidFC
(@roidfc)
Member Moderator
26/02/2018 10:09 pm  

I feel the same Puczi

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
26/02/2018 10:21 pm  

I have some decent leans (Souk/Struve/Dodson) but risk/reward/value just isn't there at the moment IMO. All those guys could come out great or shadows of themselves.

ReplyQuote
mrscott08
(@mrscott08)
Black Belt Customer
27/02/2018 7:39 am  

I will put a prop bet on Edgar by decision still thinking about betting him straight, listening to Allsopps logic about ticking all the boxes when betting on a fighter

1. he has a good chin 2. he has good cardio. 3. he always brings it. 4. he is a bad Mother F_____r.

So he ticks all the boxes, so why is it so hard to pull the trigger, I dont think of ortega been able to submit Frankie but I am worried he doesnt have enough pop on his punches to hurt Ortega. But I think his good enough to grind this one out.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
27/02/2018 11:47 pm  

Kunitskaya openly shows off a back / shoulder injury in the first episode of embedded. I thought she would want to keep this issue a secret.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
27/02/2018 11:47 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
28/02/2018 1:18 am  

Sean O'Malley is the real deal. I think he has a huge future in the sport. For just 23 years old he is excellent.

He would have been a prefight bet because he should run through Soukhamthath, but I can't pull the trigger on him because of the article below:

Sean O’Malley: Life in the UFC Since Going Viral

1 month ago O'Malley said:

"Right now my hands hurt a little bit. I hit that kid (Ware) about 400 times in the head. My hands are sore and bruised. It’s hard not to train. I flew out to Fresno to see my buddy Scott Holztman and Luke Sanders. I flew out there to not train. I stayed away from the gym so I wouldn’t tear up my body and so I would heal up. I want the next episode of the Sugar Show to be in Las Vegas. I really like the UFC performance center and everything else they have going out there. It’s only a four-hour drive from home, so I can take my own vehicle. I really like it out there."

ReplyQuote
BettingDiscipline
(@bettingdiscipline)
Featherweight Champion
02/03/2018 4:06 am  

Souk has way more experience than Mallik. Mallik is all smoke and mirrors and was gassed out of his mind against Ware.

ReplyQuote
Share: