UFC 226 Betting - Cormier vs Miocic  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
23/06/2018 9:59 pm  

UFC 226 Betting Tips, Picks and Predictions for Cormier vs Miocic

This looks like an amazing event for prefight betting. Right now I am considering 8 - 10 prefight bets which is rare. Hopefully we can bank a big profit on this one. Have you placed any bets?

BarneyDog
(@barneydog)
Blue Belt
23/06/2018 10:12 pm  

Hi Allsopp, I have already bet Groovy, Cormier, Pettis, Ngannou, Rountree, Costa, Assuncao, Millender & Hooker can’t make my mind up on Ortega and Perry. On the last card i pre fight bet Yan Xionan, really heavy, she cashed, as did Shane Young, Petr yan, Jingliang and Edwards, Kenan Song by TKO, Yadong Song by TKO and Sasaki by Sub, all in all a decent result lost Pedro, had a great tip from someone tipping Jessica Eye live so i cashed my pre-fight on Jessy J, you are the BEST !

ReplyQuote
BarneyDog
(@barneydog)
Blue Belt
24/06/2018 9:00 pm  

Allsopp, i tried to post an image of my settled bet page at BET365, just to solidify what i stated above, first intriednto paste an image in the PM section, but it did not work. I used the “choose file” icon in the box below, i have the image stored in photos but in the end it did not work. It seems to work when i do this in the chat room, bit not here, any idea why ?

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
24/06/2018 11:46 pm  

2u on Rountree

Probably put 1u on DC. I also had 3u live on DC against Jones but then that kick... I dont think Stipe has the fight IQ, training partners or tools to pose a threat or negate DC's strengths. And i think a very strong DC will show up when not having to cut weight. Its also worth noting that Cain will no doubt be a solid influence on DC, who would probably be taking on Stipe if it wasnt for injuries.

There also seems to be value on Pettis, Perry, Ortega, maybe even Whitmire.

ReplyQuote
Broxbomber
(@broxbomber)
White Belt
28/06/2018 2:33 am  
Posted by: LeroyPeterson

2u on Rountree

Probably put 1u on DC. I also had 3u live on DC against Jones but then that kick... I dont think Stipe has the fight IQ, training partners or tools to pose a threat or negate DC's strengths. And i think a very strong DC will show up when not having to cut weight. Its also worth noting that Cain will no doubt be a solid influence on DC, who would probably be taking on Stipe if it wasnt for injuries.

There also seems to be value on Pettis, Perry, Ortega, maybe even Whitmire.

I like DC at these odds. I feel that DC’s cardio is strong and can take down Stipe and wear him down.  I like DC by Decision at +650 as Stipe is durable. 

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
29/06/2018 10:20 pm  
Posted by: BarneyDog

Allsopp, i tried to post an image of my settled bet page at BET365, just to solidify what i stated above, first intriednto paste an image in the PM section, but it did not work. I used the “choose file” icon in the box below, i have the image stored in photos but in the end it did not work. It seems to work when i do this in the chat room, bit not here, any idea why ?

Thanks for letting me know Barney. I will work out what the problem is and try to fix it ASAP.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
29/06/2018 10:21 pm  

How does everyone feel about the Felder vs Perry fight?

I was surprised to see how bad Perry looked in his last fight against Max Griffin. Totally different fighter to the guy that fought Ponzinibbio. Maybe he was fighting with an injury, maybe his hype went to his head or maybe the pressure of fighting in front of his hometown fans got to him.

If the Perry that fought Griffin shows up I think Felder will beat him easily.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
29/06/2018 10:22 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
29/06/2018 10:22 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
29/06/2018 10:25 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
29/06/2018 10:25 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
29/06/2018 10:26 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
03/07/2018 12:45 am  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
03/07/2018 11:58 pm  

ReplyQuote
Woodlandapple
(@woodlandapple)
Blue Belt
04/07/2018 12:26 am  
Posted by: Allsopp

How does everyone feel about the Felder vs Perry fight?

I was surprised to see how bad Perry looked in his last fight against Max Griffin. Totally different fighter to the guy that fought Ponzinibbio. Maybe he was fighting with an injury, maybe his hype went to his head or maybe the pressure of fighting in front of his hometown fans got to him.

If the Perry that fought Griffin shows up I think Felder will beat him easily.

I know bugger all about betting, hence why I’ll pay a subscription to learn,

my opinion on these fighters is we have a matchup against an overrated fighter (Perry) and an underrated fighter (Felder). 

Perry is exciting when he is on point but his recent outings have been missing. Felder Should be ranked in the top 10 and he was the UFC’s  pick to fight Khabib before iaquinta. And we also need to consider Felder is a short notice fighter for this fight  

As a fan I’m looking forward to this fight as a punter I’m hesitant to touch this with my 10foot pole 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: