Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
04/07/2018 6:48 am  
Posted by: Woodlandapple
Posted by: Allsopp

How does everyone feel about the Felder vs Perry fight?

I was surprised to see how bad Perry looked in his last fight against Max Griffin. Totally different fighter to the guy that fought Ponzinibbio. Maybe he was fighting with an injury, maybe his hype went to his head or maybe the pressure of fighting in front of his hometown fans got to him.

If the Perry that fought Griffin shows up I think Felder will beat him easily.

I know bugger all about betting, hence why I’ll pay a subscription to learn,

my opinion on these fighters is we have a matchup against an overrated fighter (Perry) and an underrated fighter (Felder). 

Perry is exciting when he is on point but his recent outings have been missing. Felder Should be ranked in the top 10 and he was the UFC’s  pick to fight Khabib before iaquinta. And we also need to consider Felder is a short notice fighter for this fight  

As a fan I’m looking forward to this fight as a punter I’m hesitant to touch this with my 10foot pole 

I think you are making a really good decision by passing mate.

It's one of those weird fights where Felder could probably win easily if he showed up and fought to his full potential. Followed the Blueprint that Jouban wrote and use his technical striking to play the role of Matador. Problem is he never fights smart and his inactivity could cost him here.

ReplyQuote
briggsman
(@briggsman)
Purple Belt
05/07/2018 8:54 am  

Cormier vs Miocic betting the over 3.5 rounds. Good price at -120. I don't think either one of them can KO or submit the other.

ReplyQuote
soppie
(@soppie)
Flyweight Champion Customer
05/07/2018 11:09 am  

Max is out of co-main =[ was early excited for this fight. 

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
05/07/2018 4:44 pm  
Posted by: briggsman

Cormier vs Miocic betting the over 3.5 rounds. Good price at -120. I don't think either one of them can KO or submit the other.

I like that bet a lot mate. I was hoping they'd cap it at over 2.5 rounds, but over 3.5 rounds isn't bad.

ReplyQuote
Javier
(@javier)
White Belt
07/07/2018 10:28 pm  

Felder over 1.5 rounds is won if round 2 is not finished ?

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
08/07/2018 1:01 am  
Posted by: Javier

Felder over 1.5 rounds is won if round 2 is not finished ?

it the fight pass 2:30secs of rd2

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: