Clear all

UFC Fight Night 65 Betting - Hunt vs Miocic  

Page 6 / 14
  RSS

SlopppyDirtybird
(@sloppy2ndz)
Flyweight Champion
07/05/2015 5:11 am  

man all i can remember is how much his last fight sucked for mma fans everywhere
good luck mma dog, but surely alvey continues his run of unlikely victories after he fustigates kelly late in the 1st.

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion
07/05/2015 6:43 am  

Will Dan Kelly please get off UFC cards already? Man.

I think I agree with Kalikas on last Premium tip. Thought he looked like crap last time out. Thought he got his ass beat and then the other dude gave it up.

ReplyQuote
MMA Dog
(@thehbfgroup)
Flyweight Champion
07/05/2015 7:03 am  

oh i agree. i hope i lose my bet. i just feel this dan kelly guy sold his soul to the devil

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
08/05/2015 12:04 am  

We've beat the line by quite a bit on this event. I hope everyone has locked in their bets. Hopefully we win all 3 of them. I feel really confident that each of them will win, but that means nothing because I always feel like that!!! :yahoo:

May could be a huge month. There's lots of great bets over the next 2 events.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
08/05/2015 12:05 am  

[quote quote=15130]Hey, I hate daniel kelly but does anyone else actually think he’s gunna win a decision?

Sorry – but I had to take this for like .33 units

Kelly wins by 3 round decision* +470
[/quote]

You should be ashamed of yourself. :negative:

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
08/05/2015 12:44 am  

I maintain that, like Overeem vs. Nelson, Stipe will box (use distance) for the first half of the fight:

1. staying safe
2. maybe winning the 1st round with distance boxing
3. letting Hunt lose his edge.

unlike Overeem, Stipe has a beard on him, and will engage more in the 2nd half of the fight, winning rounds 2 and 3, OR KOing Hunt. either way : over1.5rounds(-185). cheaper than Stipe straight-up : (-240).
for those that can parlay Stipe+over1.5rounds, I say go for it.

I really doubt Stipe will over-engage Hunt in the 1st half of the fight. he will bide his time IMO. I'm putting about 30 units on it.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
08/05/2015 12:46 am  

f*ck it : I'm putting 50 units.
-----
and you can all call me Stinky Fish if I'm wrong.

ReplyQuote
Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion
08/05/2015 1:07 am  

[quote quote=15179]I really doubt Stipe will over-engage Hunt in the 1st half of the fight. he will bide his time IMO. I’m putting about 30 units on it.[/quote]

i agree, makes the over a little more favorable,but im not crazy about betting chalk on a heavyweight over, at even $ id take it for 2-3 units

ReplyQuote
JIBBBY
(@jibbby)
Black Belt
08/05/2015 1:27 am  

[quote quote=15179]I maintain that, like Overeem vs. Nelson, Stipe will box (use distance) for the first half of the fight:

1. staying safe

unlike Overeem, Stipe has a beard on him, and will engage more in the 2nd half of the fight, winning rounds 2 and 3, OR KOing Hunt. either way : over1.5rounds(-185). cheaper than Stipe straight-up : (-240).

I really doubt Stipe will over-engage Hunt in the 1st half of the fight. he will bide his time IMO. I’m putting about 30 units on it.
[/quote]

I personally don't think this will be like another BIGFOOT SILVA/HUNT going the distance fight.. Different beast in Stipe this go around and Hunt isn't getting any younger at 41.. Making 5 rounds is a stretch IMO..

The ITD bet in this Hunt/Stipe fight is now down to -350.. :good:

Pending5/9/15 11:59pm Props Fighting 1004 Fight won't go 5 round distance -350* vs Hunt / Miocic goes 5 round distance

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
08/05/2015 1:30 am  

Stipe = Mongoose

Mark = Cobra

Classic Matchup.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
08/05/2015 1:32 am  

[quote quote=15183]

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">fishyfish wrote:</div>
I maintain that, like Overeem vs. Nelson, Stipe will box (use distance) for the first half of the fight:

1. staying safe

I really doubt Stipe will over-engage Hunt in the 1st half of the fight. he will bide his time IMO. I’m putting about 30 units on it.

I personally don’t think this will be like a BIGFOOT SILVA/HUNT going the distance fight.. Different beast in Stipe this go around and Hunt isn’t getting any younger at 41.. Making 5 rounds is a stretch IMO..

Pending5/9/15 11:59pm Props Fighting 1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -350* vs Hunt / Miocic goes 5 round distance
[/quote]

DUDE, I'm sorry. maybe there were too many words in my post. I'll try to be more succinct and clear :

OVER 1.5rounds : (-185)

-------
(I'm sorry if I've made you feel like a Retard 😉

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
08/05/2015 1:53 am  

Stipe is CONFIDENT he will outlast Hunt EITHER WAY (decision OR (T)KO). 5 rounds is a GIFT to him. Stipe is the Mongoose in this fight, and there's no way he's gonna overengage.

nothing gonna happen for at least 1.5 rounds (-185)

Mongoose vs. Cobra.

or I'll change my name to Stinky Fish for a month.

ReplyQuote
JIBBBY
(@jibbby)
Black Belt
08/05/2015 2:22 am  

[quote quote=15187]

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">JIBBBY wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishyfish wrote:</div>

1. staying safe

I personally don’t think this will be like a BIGFOOT SILVA/HUNT going the distance fight.. Different beast in Stipe this go around and Hunt isn’t getting any younger at 41.. Making 5 rounds is a stretch IMO..

Pending5/9/15 11:59pm Props Fighting 1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -350* vs Hunt / Miocic goes 5 round distance

DUDE, I’m sorry. maybe there were too many words in my post. I’ll try to be more succinct and clear :

——-
(I’m sorry if I’ve made you feel like a Retard ;)
[/quote]

No fishy I read your entire post and I know you took the O 1.5 rounds bet.. I just think the far safer play in the fight is that it wont go the 5 rounds at -350.. You're paying -185 and I think the chances are far more likely that this fight doesn't go the distance rather then it not finishing before 1.5 rounds.. These guys can throw leather and they are HW's.. This is not gonna be another Silva/Hunt two big guys gassing and going the distance IMO..

Unlike distance betting with the smaller fighters I'm a firm believer that most HW fights end before the final bell especially in the 5 rounders.. I'm willing to bet on it even at -350 straight going into this one...

My reading comprehension is up to par pal and I don't feel retarded last time I checked..... 😉

ReplyQuote
Yad
 Yad
(@yad)
Featherweight Champion
08/05/2015 3:01 am  

Guys, i been a bit absent this week, i was busy preparing my return from africa(rdc) back to belgium. I thought everything would go well but i'm always in tons of different problems. To today i'm in transit in Kenya and my 2nd flight got cancelled after hours and hours in the airport +2h in the plane that wasn't able to go because of some airport problems. so i'm stuck in that country wich i know nothing about... But fortunatly there's Internet in the hotel :good: . It's 2.40am here and i'm completly broken but i got to do it:

My Best dogs for ufc FN65:

guys i feel many fights are flip coins on this cards
Except Ozkilic, Curran, and Hioki no one else is very sure to get the win.

-I feel O'Reilly could beat Grujic, he's smaller but Younger, agressive and improving.

-i favor Scott over Andrew(too much injuries in a row, 3shoulder dislocations), scott is cleaner, can push better pace, and i think he could have won his last 2 loss, against Whittaker it was very competitive fight for me, and he could have finished silva or at least win should he pushed a little more.

-I will not be surprised if the old Kelly steal a decision in australia against Alvey, Kelly push a much higher pace, and got the Ground Wrestling advantage, and is striking is so bad & akward 😆 that at the end it makes it dificult to deal with. I picked him last time in my best dogs( i take the shame on me too 😉 , i was very criticized, and he won at the end. And i know it's hard to hunderstand because he's old, and so bad. I'm not impressed by Alvey's style at all, is an oportunistic guy, with apparently heavy hands but other than that i don't like his style at all. Both guys are sloppy for me. Kelly is so terrible but got lot of luck i beleive. +In is hometown, i think Alvey will have to stop him if he wants the win.

-Jonavin webb could beat Kyle Noke, especially if Kyle take him lighty. I favor The former CFFC champion on this one but the lacks of good footage will keep me passing this one.

On fight where there could be some potential upset, most of the odds are almost even, so in term of bettables valuable dogs, there's only Hunt, Whittaker, O'Connell, Vick, and Kelly. But I don't feel Hunt and Vick got much chances in these machups...

So this is the three Dogs i feel got the most value(in order of Potential/value):

1- Sean O'Connell at 2.50 (For me the best on the card by far)

2- Daniel Kelly at 4.48 (at least don't bet on Alvey please)

3- Robert Whittaker at 2.35 (i feel he should win, but im not confident enought to bet)

what do you think??

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
08/05/2015 4:15 am  

[quote quote=15190]

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">fishyfish wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>JIBBBY wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishyfish wrote:</div>

1. staying safe

DUDE, I’m sorry. maybe there were too many words in my post. I’ll try to be more succinct and clear :

——-
(I’m sorry if I’ve made you feel like a Retard ;)

No fishy I read your entire post and I know you took the O 1.5 rounds bet.. I just think the far safer play in the fight is that it wont go the 5 rounds at -350.. You’re paying -185 and I think the chances are far more likely that this fight doesn’t go the distance rather then it not finishing before 1.5 rounds.. These guys can throw leather and they are HW’s.. This is not gonna be another Silva/Hunt two big guys gassing and going the distance IMO..

Unlike distance betting with the smaller fighters I’m a firm believer that most HW fights end before the final bell especially in the 5 rounders.. I’m willing to bet on it even at -350 straight going into this one…

My reading comprehension is up to par pal and I don’t feel retarded last time I checked….. ;-)
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA 🙂

oK, maybe you are not a Retard 😉

how about we make a friendly screenname bet, for a month ? B-)

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 14
Share: