UFC Fight Night 65 ...

Notifications
Clear all

UFC Fight Night 65 Betting - Hunt vs Miocic  

Page 7 / 14
  RSS

Anonymous
08/05/2015 4:23 am  

HEY, way to go YAD, reaching us through the Jungle & Airport delays!

I like those dogs. and I agree that we don't know if Kelly's lucky streak is done yet. I haven't placed my bet on Alvey yet. only if it's + money (by (T)KO).

ReplyQuote
Rumbleizer
(@doctor0c)
Brown Belt
08/05/2015 9:30 am  

Hi guys,

Just decided to join the site and looking forward to make some good betting. Made a decision of spending my extra cash on things I enjoy in the moment and dropped out of the stock market while we are still on record highs. I´d rather spend my time doing stuff that interest me rather than wasting my time stressing on research of the stock market in hopes of having a big portfolio once I retire. I´ve been following mostly UFC for many year on the mma-front and mma is one of the things I´d rather spend a portion of my time, I love it!

And apparently you could make a profit that beats the stock-market by far, without any stock-market crashes eating up your profits if you time things wrong, so Im excited to get here and excited to watch some fights with money on the line! It was very entertaining with no financial commitment as well!

I would like to join the premium membership to support the cause and have the best chances of making longterm profit, but for some reason when I try to sign up and go to the part where paypal is supposed to facilitate the payment, nothing happens. The page says wait until the paypal process is completed and do not press back or refresh..

On my macbook pro and safari the only thing that happens is that the annoying loading colour wheel starts spinning after a while and then nothing happens. Do you have any idea why I am not able to process with paypal on the site?

I do not have another browser on my macbook and id like to keep it as clean as possible, do you think it might be an safari issue or what is going wrong?

I do have a paypal account, but I can't get that far, it starts freezing at the very beginning of this paypal process..

Many thanks, and best of luck in upcoming bets,

and sorry for the irrelevance to fight night 65, I don't know where I was supposed to say an initial hi on the forums. Im eager to see the tips for this events and lock in some bets. I concur that Stipe is a tough opponent for Hunt, but the supersamoan is one of those fighters you gotta love. He is rather short and small winged for a heavyweight and does´t look like the best conditioned athlete, but still he manages to beat absolute monsters in the game, you can never really count him out and when he beats some badass heavyweight it just feels so good, I love this guy, like when he knocked out roy nelson. I guess no-one had knocked out roy before that and roy is known for his overhand right monster knockout punch, Mark "just lands a few uppercuts" and you´re out!

Im excited to see the premium tips and have made the decision to follow them at pretty much to the point. I feel like the bets I of some reason did not manage to make, like rumble over gustafsson ( I was shocked when I saw Rumble had 5.6 in odds or something, talk about a once in a lifetime chance :D) and when I make the bets, they don't turn out the way I thought too often.

So betting against Hunt (if its in the premium tips) will be hard for me, like I, with the consensus betted against another of my all time favourites crocop because everything said gonzaga would handle it, but crocop prevailed...

Anyways, too long post already, thanks and sorry guys

ReplyQuote
Pfamily413
(@pfamily413)
White Belt
08/05/2015 10:23 am  

Jibbeh :yahoo:

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
08/05/2015 10:10 pm  

[quote quote=15200]Hi guys,

Just decided to join the site and looking forward to make some good betting. Made a decision of spending my extra cash on things I enjoy in the moment and dropped out of the stock market while we are still on record highs. I´d rather spend my time doing stuff that interest me rather than wasting my time stressing on research of the stock market in hopes of having a big portfolio once I retire. I´ve been following mostly UFC for many year on the mma-front and mma is one of the things I´d rather spend a portion of my time, I love it!

And apparently you could make a profit that beats the stock-market by far, without any stock-market crashes eating up your profits if you time things wrong, so Im excited to get here and excited to watch some fights with money on the line! It was very entertaining with no financial commitment as well!

I would like to join the premium membership to support the cause and have the best chances of making longterm profit, but for some reason when I try to sign up and go to the part where paypal is supposed to facilitate the payment, nothing happens. The page says wait until the paypal process is completed and do not press back or refresh..

On my macbook pro and safari the only thing that happens is that the annoying loading colour wheel starts spinning after a while and then nothing happens. Do you have any idea why I am not able to process with paypal on the site?

I do not have another browser on my macbook and id like to keep it as clean as possible, do you think it might be an safari issue or what is going wrong?

I do have a paypal account, but I can’t get that far, it starts freezing at the very beginning of this paypal process..

Many thanks, and best of luck in upcoming bets,

and sorry for the irrelevance to fight night 65, I don’t know where I was supposed to say an initial hi on the forums. Im eager to see the tips for this events and lock in some bets. I concur that Stipe is a tough opponent for Hunt, but the supersamoan is one of those fighters you gotta love. He is rather short and small winged for a heavyweight and does´t look like the best conditioned athlete, but still he manages to beat absolute monsters in the game, you can never really count him out and when he beats some badass heavyweight it just feels so good, I love this guy, like when he knocked out roy nelson. I guess no-one had knocked out roy before that and roy is known for his overhand right monster knockout punch, Mark “just lands a few uppercuts” and you´re out!

Im excited to see the premium tips and have made the decision to follow them at pretty much to the point. I feel like the bets I of some reason did not manage to make, like rumble over gustafsson ( I was shocked when I saw Rumble had 5.6 in odds or something, talk about a once in a lifetime chance :D) and when I make the bets, they don’t turn out the way I thought too often.

So betting against Hunt (if its in the premium tips) will be hard for me, like I, with the consensus betted against another of my all time favourites crocop because everything said gonzaga would handle it, but crocop prevailed…

Anyways, too long post already, thanks and sorry guys
[/quote]

Hey man,

Hope you're having a good day!

I'm really sorry you've had some problems signing up.

I've just sent you a few PM's and hopefully we can get it straightened out soon.

Thanks again mate! :bye:

ReplyQuote
JIBBBY
(@jibbby)
Black Belt
09/05/2015 12:34 am  

Hunt KO prop came out (+250).... Was thinking it would be a little higher in value to be honest.. Although, this is really the only logical pathway to victory for Hunt IMO so I guess it makes sense... Better then playing Hunt straight at (+190) now I suppose.....

Mark Hunt has never had a submission win or won a 5 round decision fight in his MMA career so I don't see that changing at age 41 in this fight.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mark-Hunt-10668

Sat 5/9 1037 Hunt wins by TKO/KO +250
11:59PM 1038 Any other result -350

Flip side - Stipe Miocic wins ITD is now (-121).... Much better value then the Miocic -230 straight win bet... Just sharing betting ideas for best value...

Sat 5/9 1009 Miocic wins inside distance -121
11:59PM 1010 Not Miocic inside distance -119

ReplyQuote
sulaco
(@sulaco)
Black Belt

ReplyQuote
Iamcloud
(@iamcloud)
Flyweight Champion
09/05/2015 3:17 pm  

Some nice props

James Vick by sub = +1100

Dan Kelly by dec = +600

Miocic in round 4 = +1700

ReplyQuote
Yad
 Yad
(@yad)
Featherweight Champion
09/05/2015 3:55 pm  

Guys i'm still stuck in Kenya in that hotel, after tons of hours complaining at the airport they finally got me a flight for tonight, i'll be home soon!! 🙂 ,

Well, i will not be able to watch tonight's event...

It's better late than never; so here's what i've planned for tonight UFC FN 65:

STRAIGHTS:

->6Units on Sean O'Connell at 2.40 to get 8.4units

->4.5Units on Stipe Miocic at 1.48 to get 2.16Units

->2.25Units on Jonavin Webb at 2.00 to get 2.25Units

->1.5Units on Brad Scott at 2.01 to get 1.51Units

PARLAYS:

->2.25Units on S.Miocic + H.Hioki at 1.93 to get 2.09Units

->Counter-move/Parachute: 1Units on (Ozkilic + Curran + Hioki + Matthews) at 4.51 to get 3.51Units

Most of them have been placed earlier (if you see little change in odds)

What do you think guys??

Good luck everyone and see you probably on sunday!!

ReplyQuote
Disil
(@disil)
Black Belt
09/05/2015 4:59 pm  

Almost 7 units on Miocic and 6 on O'Connell seems kinda crazy, but thus far you've always known what you're doing so I won't stop you. Hope you get home safe soon Yad.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
09/05/2015 5:26 pm  

[quote quote=15224]Guys i’m still stuck in Kenya in that hotel, after tons of hours complaining at the airport they finally got me a flight for tonight, i’ll be home soon!! :-) ,

Well, i will not be able to watch tonight’s event…

It’s better late than never; so here’s what i’ve planned for tonight UFC FN 65:

STRAIGHTS:

->6Units on Sean O’Connell at 2.40 to get 8.4units

->4.5Units on Stipe Miocic at 1.48 to get 2.16Units

->2.25Units on Jonavin Webb at 2.00 to get 2.25Units

->1.5Units on Brad Scott at 2.01 to get 1.51Units

PARLAYS:

->2.25Units on S.Miocic + H.Hioki at 1.93 to get 2.09Units

->Counter-move/Parachute: 1Units on (Ozkilic + Curran + Hioki + Matthews) at 4.51 to get 3.51Units

Most of them have been placed earlier (if you see little change in odds)

What do you think guys??

Good luck everyone and see you probably on sunday!!
[/quote]

I also feel very confident that Miocic and O'Connell will win mate. I think Miocic finishes Hunt in the 3rd or 4th round and I think O'Connell will KTFO Perosh within the 1st couple of minutes.

Hopefully we can get that money tonight!!!

ReplyQuote
War
 War
(@war)
Flyweight Champion
09/05/2015 5:34 pm  

I'm with you guys! Always follow.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
09/05/2015 6:15 pm  

I think that this is one of the most normal, uneventful weigh-ins we've ever had.

Everybody made weight, everyone looked pretty good and everything seemed pretty normal...

ReplyQuote
JIBBBY
(@jibbby)
Black Belt
09/05/2015 7:01 pm  

[quote quote=15223]Some nice props

James Vick by sub = +1100

Dan Kelly by dec = +600

Miocic in round 4 = +1700
[/quote]

With ya on the Dan Kelly by dec prop!!! :yes:

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
09/05/2015 7:31 pm  

last UFC I made a killing, and withdrew enough to start a new account at Bet365 (+ 200$ bonus), and buy a little gear for my trip.

but far be it from me to depart too much from my habit of wagering 100% or more of my bankroll on each event. so if you see me crying at the end of the night, I've probably been a little too aggressive with my bet sizes. we'll see...

my bets for tonight :

Ozkilic : 25 units
Ozkilic + Andrews : 5 units
Bec + Matthews : 15 units
Matthews + Whittaker : 10 units
Whittaker : 15 units
Hunt.vs.Stipe : OVER1.5Rounds : 30 units

best of luck everyone!

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
09/05/2015 7:38 pm  

so JIBBBY,

wanna make a screename bet on Hunt vs. Stipe ? B-)

(can we do that kind of thing on this website ?)

ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 14
Share: