Clear all

UFC Fight Night 65 Betting - Hunt vs Miocic  

Page 8 / 14
  RSS

pjj171086
(@pjj171086)
Black Belt
09/05/2015 7:57 pm  

Good luck mate, I hope it works out for you.

Is there a reason you are so confident on Ozkilic?

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
09/05/2015 8:05 pm  

[quote quote=15237]Good luck mate, I hope it works out for you.

[/quote]

Hunch. my gut tells me he's better than the other dude, and will control with his wrestling. I think the other dude's been KO'd before, so even if Ozkilic isn't a murderer on the feet, he'll be tentative, letting Ozkilic dictate the pace. that's what my gut is telling me. but I've been wrong before. but many of my best picks are 2 guys from DIFFERENT LEVELS of talent, especially between the C's and the B's. these matchups are more predictable than the typical headliners, where the end is often unforeseen IMO.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
09/05/2015 8:43 pm  

[quote quote=15238]

Hunch. my gut tells me he’s better than the other dude, and will control with his wrestling. I think the other dude’s been KO’d before, so even if Ozkilic isn’t a murderer on the feet, he’ll be tentative, letting Ozkilic dictate the pace. that’s what my gut is telling me. but I’ve been wrong before. but many of my best picks are 2 guys from DIFFERENT LEVELS of talent, especially between the C’s and the B’s. these matchups are more predictable than the typical headliners, where the end is often unforeseen IMO.
[/quote]

Hey man,

I couldn't find any full fight footage of Ben Nguyen.

Have you seen any of his fights?

ReplyQuote
JIBBBY
(@jibbby)
Black Belt
09/05/2015 8:50 pm  

[quote quote=15241]

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">fishyfish wrote:</div>

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">Pete wrote:</div>

Hunch. my gut tells me he’s better than the other dude, and will control with his wrestling. I think the other dude’s been KO’d before, so even if Ozkilic isn’t a murderer on the feet, he’ll be tentative, letting Ozkilic dictate the pace. that’s what my gut is telling me. but I’ve been wrong before. but many of my best picks are 2 guys from DIFFERENT LEVELS of talent, especially between the C’s and the B’s. these matchups are more predictable than the typical headliners, where the end is often unforeseen IMO.

Hey man,

I couldn’t find any full fight footage of Ben Nguyen.

Have you seen any of his fights?
[/quote]

Youtube has a bunch of his fights..

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
09/05/2015 8:55 pm  

nope. but he's lost 4 by (T)KO already in his career :

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ben-Nguyen-8183

he's heavy-handed, and Ozkilic has been (T)KO'd once, but only by Lineker, and only at the end of the 3rd round. I'm guessing Lineker is a level or two above this Nguyen kid.

IMO Ozkilic does his thing, convincingly outwrestling Nguyen, and MAYBE (T)KO'ing him.
so Ozkilic straight-up.

ReplyQuote
Disil
(@disil)
Black Belt
09/05/2015 10:45 pm  

My bets for tonight:

Miocic
Wittaker
Parlay: Tavares/Wittaker O2.5 & Ozkilic to win
Kelly (very small)
O'Connell
Noke
Hioki/Hooker U2.5

As well as this for Kountermove:

Noke / Andrews / O'Connell / Matthews / Whittaker

BOL yall.

ReplyQuote
pjj171086
(@pjj171086)
Black Belt
09/05/2015 11:10 pm  

[quote quote=15245]My bets for tonight:

Miocic
Wittaker
Parlay: Tavares/Wittaker O2.5 & Ozkilic to win
Kelly (very small)
O’Connell
Noke
Hioki/Hooker U2.5

As well as this for Kountermove:

Noke / Andrews / O’Connell / Matthews / Whittaker

BOL yall.
[/quote]

I was thinking about a bet on Noke too, but i'm worried by his inactivity and I don't know anything about his opponent, other than he obviously hasn't faced the same level of opponent.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
09/05/2015 11:41 pm  

FYI Perosh has a cold so Im feeling better about that O'Connell bet .. having a cold can real screw with your cardio kept wiping his nose.. if he can't breath through his nose he'll be breathing through his mouth and if you're not bitting down on that mouth piece LIGHTS OUT…also if O'Connell wants to be the next joe rogan n what not he better not get beat up by this old man no one will ever give a shit about what he says lol, not like they already do or anything ..

ReplyQuote
Hugo
 Hugo
(@hugocrm)
Welterweight Champion
09/05/2015 11:53 pm  

Good luck guys ! I'm with Whitaker and the celtic kid.
@allsopp as always your breakdowns are great. :good:

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
10/05/2015 12:10 am  

[quote quote=15248]FYI Perosh has a cold so Im feeling better about that O’Connell bet .. having a cold can real screw with your cardio kept wiping his nose.. if he can’t breath through his nose he’ll be breathing through his mouth and if you’re not bitting down on that mouth piece LIGHTS OUT…also if O’Connell wants to be the next joe rogan n what not he better not get beat up by this old man no one will ever give a shit about what he says lol, not like they already do or anything ..[/quote]

O'Connell only needs to land one punch and it's lights out mate!!!

O'Connell's not that great, but he's tough as hell and hits haaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddd.

I didn't know he had a cold. We should be good here mate... :good:

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
10/05/2015 12:11 am  

[quote quote=15249]Good luck guys ! I’m with Whitaker and the celtic kid.
@allsopp as always your breakdowns are great. :good: [/quote]

Nice one mate!

It's strange how there isn't a single Brazilian competing on this card.

May looks a great month for betting on MMA. I hope to kick things off with a big win tonight. Lets get that money!!!

ReplyQuote
JoeyG777
(@joeyg777)
Purple Belt
10/05/2015 12:53 am  

[quote quote=15243]nope. but he’s lost 4 by (T)KO already in his career :

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ben-Nguyen-8183

he’s heavy-handed, and Ozkilic has been (T)KO’d once, but only by Lineker, and only at the end of the 3rd round. I’m guessing Lineker is a level or two above this Nguyen kid.

IMO Ozkilic does his thing, convincingly outwrestling Nguyen, and MAYBE (T)KO’ing him.
so Ozkilic straight-up.

[/quote]
Glad to see someone else in confident with Alp Ozkilic. I put a lot down on him, wish the odds were better.

Nyugen:
I see him as several levels below in skill, he seems like a kid, kind of like he breaks down if things go bad. Having a good left strike isn't enough in the UFC. Against a B opponent Alex Villa decimated him quickly.
Nyugen has some hype behind him because of that YouTube video that that shined some light on him by KO of that "tattoed bully". In fact though I wish the odds were better; this is Ozkilics fight to lose, and the odds are worth it. Watch Nguyens videos, styles makes fights. And I could be wrong.

Ozkilic:
Faced quality opponents, he looked good against a high level Lineker, he beat Uyenoyama who is no joke.
His resume,
Two time all American wrestling and Turkish/Greco Roman national champion, BJJ purple belt, decent boxing, was roommates with Josh Sampo. This means he was at the minimum for years around high level guys for training even when he wasn't training.

Bets, Allsops tips and doubled the units on O'Connell, I see great value.
And 15 units on Alp Ozkilic

Hopefully a great night, got to buy steak for mothers day tomorrow, mama don't want no chicken!! Good luck guys!

ReplyQuote
JIBBBY
(@jibbby)
Black Belt
10/05/2015 1:08 am  

[quote quote=15250]

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">ScottyH wrote:</div>
FYI Perosh has a cold so Im feeling better about that O’Connell bet .. having a cold can real screw with your cardio kept wiping his nose.. if he can’t breath through his nose he’ll be breathing through his mouth and if you’re not bitting down on that mouth piece LIGHTS OUT…also if O’Connell wants to be the next joe rogan n what not he better not get beat up by this old man no one will ever give a shit about what he says lol, not like they already do or anything ..

O’Connell only needs to land one punch and it’s lights out mate!!!

O’Connell’s not that great, but he’s tough as hell and hits haaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddd.

I didn’t know he had a cold. We should be good here mate… :good:
[/quote]

Agreed Allsop, Perosh is 42 years old now and has been knocked out many times, basically has a glass jaw.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Anthony-Perosh-9491

Im in O'connell by KO... GL!! :good:

ReplyQuote
War
 War
(@war)
Flyweight Champion
10/05/2015 1:31 am  

It seems like we're all on O'Connell 🙂
Let's hope he doesn't let us down, if he do, we can raise money to find him and kick his ass lol

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion
10/05/2015 1:59 am  

Live bet Nguyen!!

ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 14
Share: