Clear all

UFC Fight Night 79 Betting - Henderson vs Masvidal  

Page 4 / 5
  RSS

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
27/11/2015 5:10 pm  

[quote quote=22884]Wow, akiyama looked great at weigh-in. Just to add on the betting tips by Allsopp, actually, akiyama (Choo Sung Hoon) is korean. The story is long, but he was born and raised in Japan (had korean nationality) in korean family, and wanted to compete in Olympics as korean. Then couldn’t get through the trials due to discrimination (then he couldn’t speak any korean, now he’s pretty good). So he took Japan nationality to compete in olympics.

[/quote]

No way man. I didn't know that. I always wondered why he has always worn the Korean and Japanese flags on his Gi and MMA shorts.

ReplyQuote
briggsman
(@briggsman)
Purple Belt
27/11/2015 5:14 pm  

Allsopp,

Thanks for the VIP tip. Your picks at the bottom has Henderson to win. Do you think betting Henderson to win is a better bet than the over 4.5 rds.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
27/11/2015 5:31 pm  

This guy SINGS in concerts he DATES models lol I am on SEXY now lettttttts go!!!! ima hedge out and try and win a unit on him or something after that write up lol all I really remember about sexy is him getting subbed by leben and me and my friends going crazy lol but w.e

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion
27/11/2015 6:24 pm  

Lol welp I may not take Mina after all

I gotta think he's not a can though... He's popular in Hong Kong and he's been training for this @ Kings??

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
27/11/2015 6:39 pm  

I watched his last fight in in the UFC against a 5'7 Sanzai coming in on like a weeks notice or somthing ..he was losing until he got the ko he looked sloppy as hell just not really a natural

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion
27/11/2015 7:39 pm  

Yeah just watched that he looked like ass for sure

Maybe he's with Kings so he'll at least look respectable

Watch him come out looking like RDA lol

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
27/11/2015 8:12 pm  

[quote quote=22894]Yeah just watched that he looked like ass for sure

Maybe he’s with Kings so he’ll at least look respectable

Watch him come out looking like RDA lol

[/quote]

Training at Kings MMA hasn't helped Uriah Hall or Kelvin Gastelum much recently.

Shogun also looked bad in his rematch against little Nog and Machida got wrecked against Romero.

Lets not forget how Beneil Dariush looked lost against Michael Johnson.

Could the Kings MMA bubble have burst? Are RDA and Werdum destined to be the next losers coming out of Kings?

:unsure:

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
27/11/2015 8:36 pm  

[quote quote=22887]Allsopp,

Thanks for the VIP tip. Your picks at the bottom has Henderson to win. Do you think betting Henderson to win is a better bet than the over 4.5 rds.

[/quote]

Hey man,

I think that Henderson to win straight is more likely than the over 4.5 rounds bet. Problem is... I don't like the odds on Henderson to win straight because Masvidal has much better Boxing and Benson is too inactive to win rounds clearly in the eyes of the judges.

My problem with betting on the over 4.5 rounds is that Masvidal has not trained for a 5 round fight and I believe he has poor cardio because he often misses weight and takes rounds off in fights, which is normally a sign that a fighter is conserving energy.

Masvidal has good takedown defence and a solid ground game, but his skills on the ground might start to decline as the fight gets deeper and deeper when he starts to get tired. I could see Henderson wearing him down and getting a submission win late on in the fight like he did against Brandon Thatch.

This fight will probably go to a decision, but Masvidal didn't train for a 5 round fight and that really bothers me...

I think Benson will win and I think the fight will go the distance, but I don't feel confident to take a shot on either bet at the current odds. :unsure:

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
27/11/2015 8:56 pm  

How do you guys feel about Serrano ?

I'm thinking of making a Parlay after all :

Akiyama + Stun Gun + Serrano : 20$ Deposit into 60$

Would start off my new Bankroll on the right foot.
(Unless I get clobbered again)

Serrano ?

ReplyQuote
Lust
 Lust
(@lust)
Purple Belt
27/11/2015 11:36 pm  

my system

bang - guangyou - serrano

serrano has good wrestling and decent striking i think hell win

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion
28/11/2015 1:36 am  

[quote quote=22899]How do you guys feel about Serrano ?

I’m thinking of making a Parlay after all :

Akiyama + Stun Gun + Serrano : 20$ Deposit into 60$

Would start off my new Bankroll on the right foot.
(Unless I get clobbered again)

Serrano ?

[/quote]

Dude don't want to rain on your parade but as Allsop had said on numerous occasions, you're better off betting straight up. Or if you like bigger payoff possibility, wait for a dog you really like

Parlays are for fun not to build

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
28/11/2015 2:17 am  

Sicilia maybe ? Everywhere I read Doo Ho Choi is gonna murder him.

Is this guy Hype, or for Real ?

ReplyQuote
wpd5
 wpd5
(@wpd5)
White Belt
28/11/2015 2:42 am  

what is going on in Bang/Kuntz?! how did line move so much?

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
28/11/2015 2:52 am  

So how would YOU wager your 20$ ?

ReplyQuote
mattemk
(@mattemk)
Black Belt
28/11/2015 6:41 am  

$20 on casey with the winnings put it on Masvidal

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 5