UFC Fight Night 81 ...

Notifications
Clear all

UFC Fight Night 81 Betting - Cruz vs Dillashaw

Page 6 / 8

DivMuzza
(@divmuzza)
Flyweight Champion

[quote quote=24594]Not sure if paddypower messed up their opening line last night, but I managed to get rosa to win for 2/1, he’s now at 2/5

[/quote]

I saw they had Rosa @3.00 at one point but avoided it because they have done that before then after I have placed they e-mailed me saying it was a mistake and they changed my odds to @1.33 or something like that.

[quote quote=24595]Gomez over Font tempting anyone?

His record of 6 first round ko’s is impressive and Im not sure what clear advantages Font has to make Gomez the underdog…

[/quote]

I gave it a pass because there wasn't much footage on Gomez but Fonts last 2 opponents have been tall skinny guys with poor chins which is why he was able to get the KOs so maybe makes his striking look better when he is more of a grappler.

I try to avoid betting on guys making their debut as much as possible.
Font could take Gomez down and work for a submission or grind him into late in the fight which is uncharted territory to him. Just too many unknowns for me.

ReplyQuote
Kane
 Kane
(@kane)
Blue Belt

[quote quote=24598]

Not sure if paddypower messed up their opening line last night, but I managed to get rosa to win for 2/1, he’s now at 2/5

I saw they had Rosa @3.00 at one point but avoided it because they have done that before then after I have placed they e-mailed me saying it was a mistake and they changed my odds to @1.33 or something like that.

Gomez over Font tempting anyone?

His record of 6 first round ko’s is impressive and Im not sure what clear advantages Font has to make Gomez the underdog…

I gave it a pass because there wasn’t much footage on Gomez but Fonts last 2 opponents have been tall skinny guys with poor chins which is why he was able to get the KOs so maybe makes his striking look better when he is more of a grappler.

I try to avoid betting on guys making their debut as much as possible.
Font could take Gomez down and work for a submission or grind him into late in the fight which is uncharted territory to him. Just too many unknowns for me.

[/quote]

Yeah I dont like betting on UFC debutants either but I have watched Gomez' fights on Youtube and he looks athletic, powerful and quick with killer instinct. He's a former marine
so he is probably mentally tough.

The negatives are that he doesn't train with a great team (Team Triumph) and he is taking the fight
short notice.

Font recently ko'd George Roop in the 1st round but the latter is not necessarily known for his chin...

ReplyQuote
SlopppyDirtybird
(@sloppy2ndz)
Flyweight Champion

yo kane! im taking a stab at gomez ml for 1u , no great confidence but its a dogg or pass fight and ill take the dog and see how we dooooooo

ReplyQuote
SlopppyDirtybird
(@sloppy2ndz)
Flyweight Champion

so my card for the (even though were days an days away) is thus

allllll dem prem bets

2u on pat cote ml

1u on gomez ml

1u on matt mitrione ITD

.5u on Tj in rd 4

.5u TJ in rd 5

and a wee 3 legger of Ov 1.5 rds latifi/O'connel Ov 1.5 rds felder/cruickshank and browne vs mitrione to NOT go the distance paying 1u @ 3.34$

BOL with your plays this week fellas, lets ROB some bookies together

ReplyQuote
MMA Dog
(@thehbfgroup)
Flyweight Champion

future goat

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion

I'm on:

The Tips, union with:

Felder: he's gonna bounce back big. Spinning Shit FTW.

Pearson: cuz he's da man

Wade+Pettis: cuz I'm a degen

..and I'll probably go big on TJ

no resurgence for Cruz, as much as he tries to sell it...too late.

GLHF

ReplyQuote
Rumbleizer
(@doctor0c)
Brown Belt

I was tempted on betting on gomez too, due to his impressive record and dog odds.

Watching tape i have to conclude that font has better movement and looks like the better fighter in all aspects. Probably gonna bet him small and u 1.5 rounds.

Gomez has impressive first round kos´s but watching the fights, it seems more like his opponents were of horrible quality and with chins of thinn glass.

Fonts gonna take this one.

ReplyQuote
Nordic
(@nordicflight)
Flyweight Champion

@MMA_Dog, ok, that was f**king funny. It cracked me up real good 🙂

Out of curiosity Dog, are you betting Cruz? Or do you stay away from that fight?

As a fan of Cruz, I would love for him to come back and get an impressive win. That would be insane and I would be honestly happy for him after all that he has had to push through. I just see way to many obstacles for him to be even close to even money in this one, so I have to bet TJ fairly big..

ReplyQuote
Rumbleizer
(@doctor0c)
Brown Belt

Rumble bader u 1.5 2.25 in odds.

If machida ko´d bader u 1.5 i think Rumble is gonna need less than a minute to put this grinding soundmachine wrestler to sleep.

Edit: sorry wrong thread

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
MMA Dog
(@thehbfgroup)
Flyweight Champion

hey nordic. im guna wait for the weigh ins /face off. but i dont think im gunna end up betting on cruz. maybe the night of ill check what decision/split props for cruz are thats about it.

ReplyQuote
BettingDiscipline
(@bettingdiscipline)
Featherweight Champion

Check out my parlay of DOOM!

Niggas be buggin out

Jan 16, 2016
2:56 AM
Combination
Fight Night 81 - Sean O'Connell v Ilir Latifi (Method of Victory)
Sean O'Connell by KO,TKO,DQ 6.50 Open
Fight Night 81 - Daron Cruickshank v Paul Felder (Method of Victory)
Daron Cruickshank Pts or Technical Decision 6.00 Open
Fight Night 81 - Ed Herman v Tim Boetsch (Method of Victory)
Tim Boetsch by KO,TKO,DQ 2.75 Open
Fight Night 81 - Francisco Trinaldo v Ross Pearson (Method of Victory)
Ross Pearson by KO,TKO,DQ 4.00 Open
Fight Night 81 - Matt Mitrione v Travis Browne (Method of Victory)
Matt Mitrione by Pts or Technical Decision 13.00 Open
Fight Night 81 - Eddie Alvarez v Anthony Pettis (Method of Victory)
Anthony Pettis by KO,TKO,DQ 3.50 Open
Fight Night 81 - Dominick Cruz v Tj Dillashaw (Method of Victory)
Tj Dillashaw by KO,TKO,DQ 4.50 Open 5.00
Possible Payout: 439188.75Bet Price: 87837.75

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 8
Share: