(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hendricks vs Thompson BettingHendricks vs Thompson Betting

UFC Fight Night 82 Betting - Hendricks vs Thompson

Static
(@static)
Blue Belt

I know the max suggested amount of units per bet is 10, but I'm considering putting 50 units on Hendricks. The striking disparity is not as big as most think, and Hendricks could easily wrestlefuck his way to a clear decision.

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion

Cain is going to be back in form and DESTROY

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Put 40 units on Hendricks and 10 units on Werdum

ReplyQuote
BettingDiscipline
(@bettingdiscipline)
Featherweight Champion

Word on the street is 49ersfan is putting 50U on Cain. He claims that Werdum has nothing for Cain on the ground.

ReplyQuote
Jesse
(@jesse)
Welterweight Champion

40 and 50 units on hendrix? man that is risky...hendrix is giving up stupid reach, is not a better striker then thompson by any means, and thompsons takedown D may be good enough after all teh work hes been doing with cw. Ill be putting 2 units on wonderbra

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

[quote quote=24238]Word on the street is 49ersfan is putting 50U on Cain. He claims that Werdum has nothing for Cain on the ground.

[/quote]
You're addicted to me aren't you? Every forum I look on your on deez nutz son! back on your knees

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion

You picking Werdum?

I see all this nonsense about how Cain wouldn't be a good champ for UFC.

I gotta pick him for rematch.. he'll blast Werdum like he did JDS

ReplyQuote
Puczi
(@puczi)
Member Customer

The main difference between Junior and Werdum is clinch work.
Dos Santos has NO IDEA what to do in the clinch. When hes pushed, he just steps back straight into the cage, and tries to evade punches with his hands low. Meanwhile Cain is going all in, using dirty boxing and trying to take him down. Junior is totally harmless in thai clinch.
Cain will most likely pin Werdum up the cage and try to do, what he did to Junior, but ... Werdum is one of the best thai clinchers in the UFC. His knees are freaking nasty, because hes not afraid of getting taken down (unlike to Junior), he's using extraordinary punches and kicks. I think Cain's only chance is to rock Werdum with heavy punches and finish him quickly - Fabricio's fighting style is a cryptonite to Cain... same as Cain is a cryptonite to Junior.

ReplyQuote
the german one
(@piledriver)
Brown Belt

[quote quote=24896]The main difference between Junior and Werdum is clinch work.
Dos Santos has NO IDEA what to do in the clinch. When hes pushed, he just steps back straight into the cage, and tries to evade punches with his hands low. Meanwhile Cain is going all in, using dirty boxing and trying to take him down. Junior is totally harmless in thai clinch.
Cain will most likely pin Werdum up the cage and try to do, what he did to Junior, but … Werdum is one of the best thai clinchers in the UFC. His knees are freaking nasty, because hes not afraid of getting taken down (unlike to Junior), he’s using extraordinary punches and kicks. I think Cain’s only chance is to rock Werdum with heavy punches and finish him quickly – Fabricio’s fighting style is a cryptonite to Cain… same as Cain is a cryptonite to Junior.

[/quote]

Feel the same, Puczi. JDS has no clinch or wrestling base. But Werdum has! He will cause him trouble. Maybe a close dec or Cain will gas again, because of the nasty body shots.

ReplyQuote
Junebug
(@junebug)
Flyweight Champion

12 units werdummm +130

ReplyQuote
Junebug
(@junebug)
Flyweight Champion

[quote quote=24233]Put 40 units on Hendricks and 10 units on Werdum

[/quote]

I got 12 units on werdumm
still researching hendricks fight but hey thiago are you still puting that much on johny?

ReplyQuote
War
 War
(@war)
Flyweight Champion

I actually think that Thompson will beat Johny. Dunno what are the odds makers smoking.

ReplyQuote
mrscott08
(@mrscott08)
Black Belt Member

yeah after last week dont bet 50 units on anyone, i believe from what we have seen werdum is the bet at the underdog price i will bet on him, same as the holm/ rousey rematch when they fight again, remember its not like jds when he hit cain with one punch. werdum dominated cain

ReplyQuote
MMA Dog
(@thehbfgroup)
Flyweight Champion

this is just my opinion and as a disclaimer I am a big rigg fan.

If you wanna say thompson is the best striker ever and hes gonna KO him. by all means. But this argument that hes been training with weidman and that will help his take down defense is insulting.

Hendricks is a 2 time division 1 national champion and runner up on the third year for Oklahoma university (the most prestigious wrestling program in the country). If he gets his hands on thompson, thats it.

Can he fight dumb and get ko'd sure I guess. but at +300? No thank you.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 7
Share: