Clear all

UFC Fight Night 82 Betting - Hendricks vs Thompson

Page 4 / 7

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

[quote quote=25181]Hey Allsopp!

I’m new here but despite starting with quite a loss I really believe in your tips and I’m looking forward to your predictions. That leads to my question: Will there be “Early bird” tips for this one or are you just putting up your VIP-tips this time?

Thank’s in advance!

Pat

[/quote]

Hey Pat,

Hope you're having a good day.

Thanks a lot for signing up I really appreciate it. It looks like you started following my tips at a bad time, but at least we quickly bounced back with a decent sized win this past weekend.

If you stick to the bets and recommended unit sizes you will definitely make money! :good:

I release Early Bird Betting Tips for every UFC event. I just posted some Early Bird Tips for this event and I will be updating the article with more tips as I research each of the fights. You can take a look at them here:

https://mmabettingtips.com/vip-betting-tips-picks-predictions-for-ufc-fight-night-82-hendricks-vs-thompson/

Let me know if you need anything else and thanks again! :bye:

ReplyQuote
OldBoy_1985
(@oldboy_1985)
Blue Belt

Thank's Allsopp!

I just saw that you put up the new tips. Thank you for that. I just placed the recommended bet 😀

Yeah the start wasn't to pleasent but your record speaks for itself so I have faith in your abilities 🙂

Just one more thing: I really hope you keep on posting your picks - even the ones you would not bet on - below the breakdowns like you did for the most recent events. I'm just backtracking some things: I keep a pretty good record on my picks and I just realised that if I had put money on picks that a) I think were worth putting money on AND b) you picked the same fighter, I would have made a nice bit of money over the last six months 😀

I hope you understand what I mean. Sometimes it's a little hard for me to find the right words since English is not my native language.

Have a nice day and good luck to you (and the rest of us) for your picks 😀

Pat

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Don't know the odds yet, but Misha Cirkunov should be a safe bet right?

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

My leans for this UFC : over, over, over, under, and over ;1

ReplyQuote
Blitzkraeg
(@blitzkraeg)
Purple Belt

@bulletbird63

Yes, Cirkunov is a safe bet IMO.

ReplyQuote
doolb
(@doolb)
Black Belt

ReplyQuote
BettingDiscipline
(@bettingdiscipline)
Featherweight Champion

These bullshit cards are a hard nut to crack.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Wow Misha is -800. Hope the line moves, ain't no money in that.

ReplyQuote
Nordic
(@nordicflight)
Flyweight Champion

Forget training with Weidman, this is worry some:

"he (Hendricks) is definitely the best wrestler I have faced so far, but that´s why I have the best coming in helping me..."

GOAT

Yes, that´s the quote taken from the time of the clip when I got the picture 🙂

PS: Not sure why I can not get the image to show. Sorry but you need to click the link. Allsopp?

ReplyQuote
Sollevi
(@sollevi)
Purple Belt

Any training pics of Wonder Boy? If hes aiming for the titel he should be juiceing like RDA, Reis and AJ by now

ReplyQuote
Junebug
(@junebug)
Flyweight Champion

Parlay
Ray Borg -300
Johny Hendricks -230
11 units
Bol

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

This is a warning for anyone thinking of betting on Ovince St-Preux.

This is how OSP normally looks before a fight:

This is how he looks in the run up to this fight...

Back at it... #UFC #Knoxville

A photo posted by Ovince St. Preux (@003_osp) on Sep 15, 2015 at 7:52am PDT

I'm no detective, but he looks really small and skinny compared to usual. His neck and shoulders are so much smaller than they usually look. I think there's a good chance he's coming off some PEDs judging by those pictures.

USADA are changing the game...

What do you guys think?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

ReplyQuote
JoeyG777
(@joeyg777)
Purple Belt

One of the main things to look for on certain PEDs is bloat, his face is certainly more toned. Guess we will have to see the weigh ins. But i cant go near -400 if we now have two former PED users going at it. Calv could have a closer fight if this is the case.

ReplyQuote
mrtauren
(@mrtauren)
Blue Belt

Hi Allsopp,

Not sure if this post came up first or did the betting guide so I was wondering if you are still thinking of betting on OSP despite his apparent thinning?

Have a good evening

ReplyQuote
chuck_woolery
(@chuck_woolery)
Lightweight Champion

I'm favoring Spencer over Pyle.. Sean showed solid TDD vs that douche Pendred, similar size difference, and similar lack of striking ability in Pyle.

Sean won't leave it to the judges again.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 7
Share: