Notifications
Clear all

UFC Fight Night 90 Betting - Alvarez vs Dos Anjos

Page 1 / 3

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

UFC Fight Night 90 Betting - Alvarez vs Dos AnjosUFC Fight Night 90 Betting - Alvarez vs Dos Anjos

UFC Fight Night 90 Betting - Alvarez vs Dos Anjos

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Johnny
(@bookiekilla)
Flyweight Champion

Roy Nelson is favored?

ReplyQuote
nikitagraves
(@nikitagraves)
Brown Belt

I'm taking RDA for sure, and I'm tempted to take Lewis at dog odds.
Nelson is a legend but he hasn't looked amazing in the last 5 fights. Lewis just looks like a fresher monster.

just doing a quick wiki-cap, we're looking at a 7in reach adv, 3in height adv, and NINE year age advantage.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I researched the fight between Nelson and Lewis yesterday and this should be an easy fight for Nelson because Lewis has a very low level ground game, practically no takedown defence and also very bad striking defence.

Having said that...

Nelson is really old and he looked very gunshy against Jared Rosholt.

This fight is a no bet for me.

ReplyQuote
SlopppyDirtybird
(@sloppy2ndz)
Flyweight Champion

Two other title bouts are set to take place that same week. On July 7, Rafael dos Anjos will defend the lightweight crown against Eddie Alvarez at UFC Fight Night at MGM Grand Garden Arena in a card that will stream in its entirety on UFC Fight Pass. Dean will serve as the referee for the 155-pound contest, while Derek Clark, D’Amato and Kamijo will be the judges.

ReplyQuote
doolb
(@doolb)
Black Belt

ReplyQuote
Iamcloud
(@iamcloud)
Flyweight Champion

what is up with the unders on the dos anjos vs alvares?

under 0.5 is x8
under 1.5 is x3

dude has been finishing guys that never get finished in the first. Alvares gets rocked every fight. He should wreck Alvares in the first or second.

ReplyQuote
Soppie
(@soppie)
Flyweight Champion Customer

Alvarez doesn't give up.....

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Depends also on the Ref.

A shittier ref than Dean might heighten the risk of an early stoppage.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Duffy really impressed me in his loss vs Poirier, who needed ALL HIS GRIT imo to win that one. I doubt Clarke is anywhere near as tough. Big bet.

You guys know anything about Belal Muhammad and Mehdi Baghdad, Jouban and Makdessi's opponents ?

Lewis vs Roy def pass.

Otherwise maybe a lil on RDA DEC (+300) ?
Last time Alvarez was (t)kod was 2007, sub'd 2011, and he's since survived Pettis and Cerrone.

ReplyQuote
Iamcloud
(@iamcloud)
Flyweight Champion

[quote quote=28707]Duffy really impressed me in his loss vs Poirier, who needed ALL HIS GRIT imo to win that one. I doubt Clarke is anywhere near as tough. Big bet.

You guys know anything about Belal Muhammad and Mehdi Baghdad, Jouban and Makdessi’s opponents ?

Lewis vs Roy def pass.

Otherwise maybe a lil on RDA DEC (+300) ?
Last time Alvarez was (t)kod was 2007, sub’d 2011, and he’s since survived Pettis and Cerrone.

[/quote]

About surviving Pettis and Cerrone.

Eddie was pressing the action against Cerrone early on and later round they were both exhausted to put any finishing combinations.

Against Pettis he grinded him and held him against the cage. Besides, Pettis hasn't been the same since meeting his hot girlfriend.

Look what RDA did to cowboy and Benson Henderson. He also almost finished Pettis multiple times in the later rounds. His pace is just insane. Nate survived three rounds because he is just crazy. I dont see this fight going the distance, someone is getting finished.

ReplyQuote
doolb
(@doolb)
Black Belt

ReplyQuote
Junebug
(@junebug)
Flyweight Champion

i cant wait one more week and bamm 3 ufc events in a row! i like dos anjos and my boy duffy. just waiting for the bossmans tips

ReplyQuote
doolb
(@doolb)
Black Belt

my bets so far, keeping it simple:
Dos Anjos: ~5units
Dos Anjos under 4.5: 0.4units (got a great line, @3.00)
Dos Anjos/Vip-tip parlay: ~1unit
Vip-tip: 2units
Burns: 1unit

Total: 9.2units to win ~6units net

Looking to add more on RDA, if the line gets better and possible Joe Duffy

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: