ReplyQuote
nikitagraves
(@nikitagraves)
Brown Belt
22/08/2016 1:03 am  

Likely bets for me:
Condit
Pettis
PVZ (least confident one, but rawlings last win was a questionable hometown decision against an atomweight seo hee ham)
Lauzon
Laprise
Campbell

Pass:
Mclellan
hunter v janes
kennedy vs whoever(emmett out)
barzola vs bochniak
casey vs alvey

ReplyQuote
MMAboxingJUNKIE26
(@mmafan26)
Black Belt Customer
22/08/2016 7:34 am  

Thanks for sharing your picks man. So far I have Pettis, Condit(originally Maia but I watched his fight against Macdonald and Brown where he almost got finished) I liked what I saw on how Condit handled Kampmann on their 2nd fight. Too bad Josh Emmett is out, that was one of my potential bets. As for PVZ I still have to watched Rawlings-Ham fight again coz IIRC Rawlings showed some good counter punching. I'll also research on your other bets as well coz I noticed u've been making good picks these past few events. :mail:

ReplyQuote
nikitagraves
(@nikitagraves)
Brown Belt
22/08/2016 8:06 am  

[quote quote=30203]Thanks for sharing your picks man. So far I have Pettis, Condit(originally Maia but I watched his fight against Macdonald and Brown where he almost got finished) I liked what I saw on how Condit handled Kampmann on their 2nd fight. Too bad Josh Emmett is out, that was one of my potential bets. As for PVZ I still have to watched Rawlings-Ham fight again coz IIRC Rawlings showed some good counter punching. I’ll also research on your other bets as well coz I noticed u’ve been making good picks these past few events. :mail:

[/quote]

Thanks dude haha. I've been doing well the past few months. Lots of units of profit, my bankroll would be pretty big but I lost some of it doing baseball picks (bad idea, baseball tipsters almost never break a decent profit) so I'm sticking to MMA permanently from now on, it's where the money is.

Well PVZ is not confident for me. I don't want to bet her that much. But again seo hee ham is a tiny girl at 5' 2" and she outlanded Rawlings 92-77, a full 15 more strikes. And I felt they were more effective and rawlings got a BS decision. So PVZ should beat her, but yeah it's not a sound bet. I may bet it for the action, since I will be watching this event live and the bet will make it more exciting, but I wouldn't recommend it hahaha

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
22/08/2016 3:30 pm  

Hey guys,

I would avoid betting on PVZ if I were you.

See Heo Ham is small for a Strawweight, but she is one of the better strikers in the division. She also has good cardio and always brings it. She is much better than PVZ everywhere.

Bec Rawlings isn't great, but she does have good Boxing and she's physically strong.

A big problem with PVZ is that her striking defence is NON EXISTENT. She cannot block a punch. She does not look like a fighter when she moves or gets hit. She is very susceptible to getting knocked out. We've seen this in all her fights in the UFC. She would have lost a lot more fights, except no one has had the power to hurt her apart from Namajunas.

Take a look at how easy she was to hit in her last few fights. Her defence is some of the worst I have seen in the UFC:

https://www.ufc.tv/video/paige-vanzant-vs-alex-chambers-ufc-191

https://www.ufc.tv/video/paige-vanzant-vs-felice-herrig-ufc-fight-night-1

https://www.ufc.tv/video/paige-vanzant-vs-kailin-curran-ufc-fight-night

Paige VanZant has been competing on Dancing with the Stars since the beginning of the year, so it unlikely that she has improved her defence significantly since she got destroyed by Rose Namajunas back in December.

If Bec Rawlings shows up with cardio for 3 rounds, she should win easily. Problem is... Bec has shown poor cardio now in her UFC fights.

I think betting on this fight is a total gamble.

Bec Rawlings will either use her physicality, strength and striking advantage to blast PVZ in the clinch and stand up exchanges, or PVZ will weather the storm and win the fight when Rawlings starts to gas out.

Based on past performances there's no way to be sure which way this fight is going to go down. There's probably a bit of value on either girl if they open as a 2.50 | +150 underdog, but I'd prefer to pass on this fight altogether.

ReplyQuote
JohnnySins
(@bookiekilla)
Flyweight Champion
22/08/2016 6:30 pm  

This is a tricky line up for betting purposes. Would love to hear Allsopps take on it.

ReplyQuote
nikitagraves
(@nikitagraves)
Brown Belt
23/08/2016 2:11 am  

Well, the odds are out on 5dimes.
PVZ is -260 favorite,rawlings +180. That's a little wack.
Lauzon is -145 which I will take for sure but was hoping for evens.

Pettis is -190 which not sure I feel a ton of value. was hoping for closer to evens. At the same time this fight should be do or die for him. cant imagine him going 0-4.

Laprise is -270, not a lot of value there unfortunately even tho he is my pick.

Campbell is -145 which I will take against a debut fighter. Also campbell will have a nice hometown advantage here.

Alvey is -200, not a lot of value there.

I have 4 units on condit around -106 which I'm happy with.
Otherwise I hope the lines will move in my favor.

ReplyQuote
MMAboxingJUNKIE26
(@mmafan26)
Black Belt Customer
23/08/2016 5:24 am  

Guys? Is it just me or Oliveira somehow a pressure fighter(notably Edgar and Stephens fight) and has a decent wrestling. His BJJ is no doubt nasty. I'm thinking betting him 2 units at this dog odds. Anyways he is super susceptible to a straight right hand but I've never seen Pettis show slick boxing or at least his fights that i've watched. What r ur guys opinion?

ReplyQuote
MMAboxingJUNKIE26
(@mmafan26)
Black Belt Customer
23/08/2016 5:29 am  

ALLSOPP? About Bec Rawlings, I agree that Seo Hee Ham is a slick striker and throws combinations fluidly and seamlessly. Do u agree on her win though against Ham? I watched it and it seems like Rawlings was doing good on countering Ham's strikes.

ReplyQuote
JohnnySins
(@bookiekilla)
Flyweight Champion
23/08/2016 6:04 pm  

Ryan Janes +153/2.53 and Ning Guangyou +113/2.13 seems like live dawgs to me.

ReplyQuote
nikitagraves
(@nikitagraves)
Brown Belt
23/08/2016 10:04 pm  

The odds on Pinnacle are quite nice and matched my budget for a few fights.
Took Lauzon at 1.8 and Campbell at 1.85
If pettis and page go to 1.7 I will take them as my risky bets.

everything else is pretty risky

ReplyQuote
JohnnySins
(@bookiekilla)
Flyweight Champion
25/08/2016 8:05 pm  

So far Laprise, Miller and Pettis are the ones that stand out for me.

ReplyQuote
SlopppyDirtybird
(@sloppy2ndz)
Flyweight Champion
25/08/2016 10:23 pm  

im gonna take campbell for a couple u and fade casey an mecllelan for a couple. hopefully we get more then the main card to lb with on 365

WARRR NBK!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: