(@doolb)
Black Belt

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
11/04/2017 12:52 am  

I see value in Waterson.
I think her ground game is stronger than Rose's. Rose seems to have some strong boxing and stand-up, but creative kicking from Waterson could keep her at a good distance.

I was surprised that DJ was unable to submit Tim Elliot in his last fight, with Tim supposedly being a blue belt in BJJ. Theyre both solid fighters but DJ seemed to have given up on subs and focused on control and waited out the 5 rounds. I'm wondering if Reis is going to give him a proper challenge on the ground.

ReplyQuote
an-ti
(@an-ti)
Blue Belt
12/04/2017 11:57 am  

[quote quote=32785]I see value in Waterson.
I think her ground game is stronger than Rose’s. Rose seems to have some strong boxing and stand-up, but creative kicking from Waterson could keep her at a good distance.[/quote]

Same here. I think Waterson is more skilled and fights way more fluid than Namajunas. I don't think Namajunas is better at anything, only stiffer and slower.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
14/04/2017 7:34 am  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
14/04/2017 7:36 am  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
14/04/2017 7:51 pm  

ReplyQuote
DrUnderdog
(@drunderdog)
White Belt
14/04/2017 11:53 pm  

DrUnderdog's confident straight picks for this weekend's UFC on fox 24 are : Zak Cummings, Andrew Sanchez, Tom Duquesnoy(we managed to catch his odds at 1.25).

Confident props: Aljamain Sterling vs Augusto Mendes Over 2.5 rounds, Ketlen Vieira vs Ashlee Evans-Smith Over 2.5 rounds

Confident dog : Michelle Waterson

We wish all of you guys good luck for your bets !

DrUnderdog

ReplyQuote
OGBRIEST
(@ogbriest)
Purple Belt
15/04/2017 7:54 pm  

UFC FOX 24 SATURDAY April 15, 2017
Current Record (26-23)
Current ROI (+01.358%) = [0.817 / 60.15]
UNIT TOTAL SINCE 2/19/17: [0.817]
LAST CARD: [+1.122 units] [11.5 units wagered] ROI: +09.757%
1x Unit = $50
I always wait to post my plays after the Weigh-ins.
STRAIGHT BETS:
1) DJ inside the distance (+160) 4.000 Units
2) Souza (-230) 2.500 Units
3) Duquesnoy inside the distance (-300) 0.500 Units
4) Green by KO/TKO (+1400) 0.100 Units
5) Evans-Smith to win in Round 3 (+900) 0.100 Units
6) Evans-Smith (-155) 1.000 Units
7) Mendes (+350) 0.250 Units
8) Cummins/Coy OVR 1.5(-185) Rds 0.250 Units
9) Bobby Green(+275) 1.000 Units
PARLAYS:
1) DJ inside distance (+160) / Duquesnoy inside distance (-300) / Evans-Smith (-155) = (+470) 0.250 Units
2) Mendes (+350) / Green(+275) / Souza (-230) = (+2321) 0.100 Units

BoL and Remember “If you didn’t do your homework and are copying mine, don’t bitch about our grade afterward! “

Let’s get this
MONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY!???
#MattyNice

Evans-Smith over Kelten Viera: Both girls are very large for the division and use their size to wear down the opponent via wrestling and grappling. Cardio and Experience seem to be the difference here. This will only be Viera’s 2nd fight in the UFC and while her debut was a solid effort she showed lack of tenacity when in advantageous positions and faded hard in round 3. Evans-Smith is quite the opposite a very good wrestler who uses her fight IQ and ability to follow corner instruction to wear out work her opponents. With Evans-Smith we get a tough girl who has endured hardship and overcome it inside the octagon. Has competed and performed well against top competition in the division. This will be a close fight until the around the end of the second round when the 29yr Evans-Smith pace should begin to take its’ toll on the 25yr old Viera. Smith does throw a lot of kicks that Viera likes to catch and turn into tds but Smith doesn’t just throw them she sets them up with the hands.
Demetrious Johnson to win inside the distance: This is an important fight for DJ and from the film I have watched I just don’t see Reis being able to hang with the Mighty Mouse for 25minutes. In Reis’ last few contest he has barely been able to finish 3 rounds against prospects Sasaki and Ortiz. While losing a udec to Jussier Da Silva. While he did look good at weigh-ins, DJ has mentioned several times he plans to make this a finish and I can see it. Many people thing DJ is a decision machine but the fact is he has finished championship contender competition 5 out of the last 8 fights. 3 via submissions and 2 via TKO/KO. A man with destiny in his eyes against an older Brazilian with cardio issues and strength mismanagement? Demetrious will not let his destiny of tying Anderson Silva’s record of 10 title defenses by letting a panel of judges in KC, Missouri decide his fate. The bet is Demetrious Johnson inside 5 rounds.

Mendes to defeat Sterling: At first glance I was going to be on the Funkmaster as his reach is sooooo nasty. 71” reach against Mendes’ 65”. Mendes is an aging Brazilian at 34 years old and only has a 6-1 record in MMA. All on the surface looks like an easy W. But let’s look deeper. This guy has some wicked credentials on the ground. I’m talking BJJ champ champ shit. He has slick tds and trips. For being so distinguished on the ground his standup is not too shabby. I noticed he does stay flat footed but is willing to bang and and tucks his chin well. He is 1-1 in the UFC and both fights were top level competition. He filled in short-notice at catch weight of 140 lbs for John Linekar to make his UFC debut against a lion in Cody Garbrandt, in his next fight he didn’t take a tune up or easy fight no he took on Frankie Saenz. This guy is a cardio king and brings the fight. Mendes just might want to fight more than Aljimain here. And “value”, yeah I know that fucking demon word again is there. Many people I respect’s opinion have me high on Mendes now. Both are good on the ground so I see the fight being a stand up exchange going to the later rounds where this fight is basically a pick-em and we are getting +350 odds. Serra-Longo fighters have been trash as of late, as of since USADA. No fact to it but I have my suspicions. (Weidman, Sterling, Iaquinta) all have injury issues now or seem to have lost their huge cardio advantages.

Bobby Green is always due to surprise us when you least expect it. When healthy the guy is a top 15 fighter in the division and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Obviously Magomedov is going to want to grapple fuck Bobby but he has been known to get dragged into an occasional dog fight and that is where Green can thrive. Magomedov hasn’t beat any high level UFC competition yet but is receiving those kind of odds. I say we see if he can pass this test first before we go laying that type of Juice on an unproven fighter. Mago is 32yrs old already and doesn’t have a top 15 win to his credit. While Bobby Green was disappointing in his last fight, his first fight back off a 14month layoff due to injury, I believe we will see the old “King” and a nice little dog off his leash payout.

Souza to defeat Whittaker: This isn’t Crocodile Dundee and that ain’t no knife…… Seriously though there is a reason no one will fight this dude. And the UFC knows it. Just signed an 8-fight deal usually would be a red flag as I don’t like fighters who get fed before the fight. But this is a long time coming and one of the only great things to hang your hat on about Brazilian fighters the great Jacare! I see this fight being slow at first but Ronaldo will find a way to submit Whittaker inside the distance. Whittaker is too eager to bang and this will cause him to make a mistake by leaving an opening for Souza to gain the grapple advantage. This will lead to a td or to Souza controlling Whittaker’s back. Souza is age 37 but still has the drive and fight in him. Whittaker has looked amazing against B- level competition. He thinks he is going to skin this gator but I am of the belief the gator shall eat and it’s going to be a short night for Micc.
UFC FN 107
1) DC vs RUMBLE OVR 1.5 RDS (-155) 2.00 Units [+1.290]?
2) BLACHOWITZ (-110) 0.50 Units [-0.500]?
3) COTE(-135) 0.25 Units [-0.250]?
4) ROSA (+200) 0.25 Units [-0.250]?
5) WEIDMAN ( +105 ) 1.00 Units [-1.00]?
6) GILLESPIE (-240) 0.25 Units [+0.104]???
7) EMMETT (-200) 0.25 Units [-0.250]?
8) USMAN (-310) 0.50 Units [+0.161] ???
9) CHOOKAGIAN (-150) 0.25 Units [+0.167]???

PROP BETS:
1) BIBULATOV vs LAUSA (+145) Fight won’t go to judges (won’t go 3 round distance) 0.25 Units [-0.250]?
2) DC vs RUMBLE FIGHT WILL START 2nd Round (-250) 6.00 Units [+2.400]???

PARLAYS:
EMMET (-200) / GILLESPIE (-240) / OVR 1.5 RDS (-155) = (+237) 0.25 Units [-0.250]?
BLACHOWITZ (-115) / JURY (-440) / WEIDMAN (-105) = (+348) 0.25 Units
[-0.250]?

ReplyQuote
OGBRIEST
(@ogbriest)
Purple Belt
16/04/2017 4:49 am  

PROFITS ?? Not our best work but wallet fatter none the less see you next week ! Don't forget to follow me #MattyNice
UFC FOX 24 SATURDAY April 15, 2017
Current Record (28-32)
Current ROI (+04.745%) = [+3.334 / 70.02]
UNIT TOTAL SINCE 2/19/17: [+3.334]
THIS CARD: [+2.517 Units] [10.05 units wagered] ROI: +25.045%
LAST CARD: [+1.122 Units] [11.5 units wagered] ROI: +09.757%
1x Unit = $50
I always wait to post my plays after the Weigh-ins.
STRAIGHT BETS:
1) DJ inside the distance (+160) 4.000 Units?? [+6.400]
2) Souza (-230) 2.500 Units?[-2.500]
3) Duquesnoy inside the distance (-300) 0.500 Units??[+0.167]
4) Green by KO/TKO (+1400) 0.100 Units?[-0.100]
5) Evans-Smith to win in Round 3 (+900) 0.100 Units]?[-0.100]
6) Evans-Smith (-155) 1.000 Units? SDEC LOSS[-1.000]
7) Mendes (+350) 0.250 Units?[-0.250]
8) Cummins/Coy OVR 1.5(-185) Rds 0.250 Units?[-0.250]
9) Bobby Green(+275) 1.000 Units]? SDEC LOSS[-1.000]
PARLAYS:
1) DJ inside distance (+160) / Duquesnoy inside distance (-300) / Evans-Smith (-155) = (+470) 0.250 Units? SDEC LOSS[-0.250]
2) Mendes (+350) / Green(+275) / Souza (-230) = (+2321) 0.100 Units?[-0.100]

BoL and Remember “If you didn’t do your homework and are copying mine, don’t bitch about our grade afterward! “

Let’s get this
MONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY!???
#MattyNice

Evans-Smith over Kelten Viera: Both girls are very large for the division and use their size to wear down the opponent via wrestling and grappling. Cardio and Experience seem to be the difference here. This will only be Viera’s 2nd fight in the UFC and while her debut was a solid effort she showed lack of tenacity when in advantageous positions and faded hard in round 3. Evans-Smith is quite the opposite a very good wrestler who uses her fight IQ and ability to follow corner instruction to wear out work her opponents. With Evans-Smith we get a tough girl who has endured hardship and overcome it inside the octagon. Has competed and performed well against top competition in the division. This will be a close fight until the around the end of the second round when the 29yr Evans-Smith pace should begin to take its’ toll on the 25yr old Viera. Smith does throw a lot of kicks that Viera likes to catch and turn into tds but Smith doesn’t just throw them she sets them up with the hands.
Demetrious Johnson to win inside the distance: This is an important fight for DJ and from the film I have watched I just don’t see Reis being able to hang with the Mighty Mouse for 25minutes. In Reis’ last few contest he has barely been able to finish 3 rounds against prospects Sasaki and Ortiz. While losing a udec to Jussier Da Silva. While he did look good at weigh-ins, DJ has mentioned several times he plans to make this a finish and I can see it. Many people thing DJ is a decision machine but the fact is he has finished championship contender competition 5 out of the last 8 fights. 3 via submissions and 2 via TKO/KO. A man with destiny in his eyes against an older Brazilian with cardio issues and strength mismanagement? Demetrious will not let his destiny of tying Anderson Silva’s record of 10 title defenses by letting a panel of judges in KC, Missouri decide his fate. The bet is Demetrious Johnson inside 5 rounds.

Mendes to defeat Sterling: At first glance I was going to be on the Funkmaster as his reach is sooooo nasty. 71” reach against Mendes’ 65”. Mendes is an aging Brazilian at 34 years old and only has a 6-1 record in MMA. All on the surface looks like an easy W. But let’s look deeper. This guy has some wicked credentials on the ground. I’m talking BJJ champ champ shit. He has slick tds and trips. For being so distinguished on the ground his standup is not too shabby. I noticed he does stay flat footed but is willing to bang and and tucks his chin well. He is 1-1 in the UFC and both fights were top level competition. He filled in short-notice at catch weight of 140 lbs for John Linekar to make his UFC debut against a lion in Cody Garbrandt, in his next fight he didn’t take a tune up or easy fight no he took on Frankie Saenz. This guy is a cardio king and brings the fight. Mendes just might want to fight more than Aljimain here. And “value”, yeah I know that fucking demon word again is there. Many people I respect’s opinion have me high on Mendes now. Both are good on the ground so I see the fight being a stand up exchange going to the later rounds where this fight is basically a pick-em and we are getting +350 odds. Serra-Longo fighters have been trash as of late, as of since USADA. No fact to it but I have my suspicions. (Weidman, Sterling, Iaquinta) all have injury issues now or seem to have lost their huge cardio advantages.

Bobby Green is always due to surprise us when you least expect it. When healthy the guy is a top 15 fighter in the division and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Obviously Magomedov is going to want to grapple fuck Bobby but he has been known to get dragged into an occasional dog fight and that is where Green can thrive. Magomedov hasn’t beat any high level UFC competition yet but is receiving those kind of odds. I say we see if he can pass this test first before we go laying that type of Juice on an unproven fighter. Mago is 32yrs old already and doesn’t have a top 15 win to his credit. While Bobby Green was disappointing in his last fight, his first fight back off a 14month layoff due to injury, I believe we will see the old “King” and a nice little dog off his leash payout.

Souza to defeat Whittaker: This isn’t Crocodile Dundee and that ain’t no knife…… Seriously though there is a reason no one will fight this dude. And the UFC knows it. Just signed an 8-fight deal usually would be a red flag as I don’t like fighters who get fed before the fight. But this is a long time coming and one of the only great things to hang your hat on about Brazilian fighters the great Jacare! I see this fight being slow at first but Ronaldo will find a way to submit Whittaker inside the distance. Whittaker is too eager to bang and this will cause him to make a mistake by leaving an opening for Souza to gain the grapple advantage. This will lead to a td or to Souza controlling Whittaker’s back. Souza is age 37 but still has the drive and fight in him. Whittaker has looked amazing against B- level competition. He thinks he is going to skin this gator but I am of the belief the gator shall eat and it’s going to be a short night for Micc.
UFC FN 107
1) DC vs RUMBLE OVR 1.5 RDS (-155) 2.00 Units [+1.290]?
2) BLACHOWITZ (-110) 0.50 Units [-0.500]?
3) COTE(-135) 0.25 Units [-0.250]?
4) ROSA (+200) 0.25 Units [-0.250]?
5) WEIDMAN ( +105 ) 1.00 Units [-1.00]?
6) GILLESPIE (-240) 0.25 Units [+0.104]???
7) EMMETT (-200) 0.25 Units [-0.250]?
8) USMAN (-310) 0.50 Units [+0.161] ???
9) CHOOKAGIAN (-150) 0.25 Units [+0.167]???

PROP BETS:
1) BIBULATOV vs LAUSA (+145) Fight won’t go to judges (won’t go 3 round distance) 0.25 Units [-0.250]?
2) DC vs RUMBLE FIGHT WILL START 2nd Round (-250) 6.00 Units [+2.400]???

PARLAYS:
EMMET (-200) / GILLESPIE (-240) / OVR 1.5 RDS (-155) = (+237) 0.25 Units [-0.250]?
BLACHOWITZ (-115) / JURY (-440) / WEIDMAN (-105) = (+348) 0.25 Units
[-0.250]?

ReplyQuote
Share: