Notifications
Clear all

UFC on FOX 29 Betting: Poirier vs Gaethje  

RSS

Puczi
(@puczi)
Flyweight Champion Customer
13/02/2018 3:55 pm  

I think this is terrible matchup for Gaethje. Poirier punches almost as hard as Michael Johnson, but got significantly better cardio. Dustin is unbreakable, unless you one-shot KO him, like MJ or Conor, and luckily, Gaethje doesn't posses KO power.

I'm a bit concerned about low kicks from Gaethje - Jim Miller hurt Poirier's leg with these, but... I believe reward is worth the risk.

LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
14/02/2018 12:33 am  

value on Matt Brown, not sure where he is at though... ready to retire one minute, then ontop of the world from a huge KO. We didnt learn much from his last fight.

Still not sure of Condit is back for the money or trying to improve as he didnt look great vs Magny.

ReplyQuote
BettingDiscipline
(@bettingdiscipline)
Featherweight Champion
26/02/2018 1:11 am  

Bet Brown. If Condit wins, double up against him next fight. Condit is fade material. Puczi how many units you putting on Dustin? Not sure Dustin is the most technical striker.

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
09/04/2018 1:40 am  

Hopefully get decent odds on Antonio Carlos Jnr (to top Tim Boestch) and Brad Tavares (to beat Jotko). Jotko is done I think.

and curious to see what odds on Lima to beat Okami.

ReplyQuote
Puczi
(@puczi)
09/04/2018 5:47 pm  

I have 4 units on Poirier, and expect about 1.45-1.50 on ACJ & 1.65-1.70 on Tavares.

And surely I don't think Jotko is done. He looked great against Hall.

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
12/04/2018 1:18 am  
Posted by: Puczi

And surely I don't think Jotko is done. He looked great against Hall.

he was doing well, almost put the fight away, then allowed Hall to recover, then got KO'd bad.

Money doesnt feel safe on someone like that.

ReplyQuote
Puczi
(@puczi)
14/04/2018 1:39 am  

No doubt, but I don't want to bet on a guy, who struggled against Elias Theodorou. Pass for me.

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
14/04/2018 3:19 pm  

Hey guys,

Fight commentary and Live Betting Tips will start tonight at 11pm GMT.

The first fight where Live Betting is available is the Brad Tavares vs Krysztof Jotko fight. I will see you guys then. I won't be online for the 6 Fightpass prelims where Live Betting is not available.

ReplyQuote
Share: