Clear all

UFC on FOX 30 Betting - Poirier vs Alvarez  

RSS

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
23/07/2018 7:10 pm  

UFC on FOX 30 Betting Tips, Picks and Predictions for Poirier vs Alvarez

UFC on FOX 30 looks like it could be really decent for betting. There are some clear picks in those fights. I'm hoping that the odds will be reasonable.

Hopefully we can hit a few more juicy underdogs and overs. We've done really well on those two kinds of bets over the last few months.

MMAboxingJUNKIE26
(@mmafan26)
Black Belt Customer
25/07/2018 12:51 pm  

3U Stephens@2.25

3U Ortiz@3.15

3U JJ/Dawodu parlay@1.70

Who do you guys got?

ReplyQuote
Studlytroy92
(@studlytroy92)
White Belt
25/07/2018 3:17 pm  

I think this is going to be a huge week in UFC. I put some early bets on 

Porier

Stephens

Jedrzejcyck (I feel her odds are going to keep going up as we get closer to the fight)

OAM

Morono

antigulov

chookagain

ReplyQuote
LeroyPeterson
(@leroypeterson)
Black Belt
25/07/2018 11:54 pm  

Also on Stephens/Poirier/JJ.

JJ a lock IMO.

Stephens/Aldo will be a great fight, but Stephens has overhauled his game these last 2 years and shows up consistently. Stephens will be the one dishing out leg kicks I think, if it happens, Aldo could aim to counter or return the kicks. Either way, I think Stephens is too quick and will put Aldo on the back foot most of the fight. 2u bet for me

Poirier looked like champ material in his last fight. And also was doing well against Alvarez before being sucked into crazy exchanges which led to the knees. I think he's worth 2u.

ReplyQuote
MMAboxingJUNKIE26
(@mmafan26)
Black Belt Customer
26/07/2018 6:46 pm  
Posted by: MMAboxingJUNKIE26

3U Stephens@2.25

3U Ortiz@3.15

3U JJ/Dawodu parlay@1.70

Who do you guys got?

Hedged out of Stephens bet with Aldo@1.80

Adding 2U OAM@1.80

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
26/07/2018 10:45 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
26/07/2018 10:46 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
26/07/2018 10:46 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
26/07/2018 10:47 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
26/07/2018 10:48 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
26/07/2018 10:49 pm  

ReplyQuote
Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
26/07/2018 10:49 pm  

ReplyQuote
MMAboxingJUNKIE26
(@mmafan26)
Black Belt Customer
27/07/2018 9:56 pm  

Anybody wants to challenge my picks for tomorrows card? 2 weeks avi bet?

Poirier,Aldo,JJ,OAM,Morono,Makhachev,Antigulov,Ortiz,Powell,Markos,Dawodu,Chookagian,Makdessi

ReplyQuote
briggsman
(@briggsman)
Purple Belt
28/07/2018 8:41 am  

When we break down the Stephens vs Aldo fight, we have to look at the last 2 fights of both fighters. Stephens is coming into this fight with 2 wins by knockout in his usual vicious, brutal fashion. Aldo is coming into the fight after being knocked out 2 times by the same fighter. You gotta think where is Jose Aldo psychologically. Before Aldo's fight with Conor, Conor broke him mentally and had him shaken up before the fight. And now that he's coming into this fight with 2 back to back losses, where is he mentally?

I don't think Stephens is an elite fighter. Stephens in my opinion is a brutal, relentless savage, a lightweight version of Robbie Lawler. I think Jeremy Stephens smells blood and will turn this fight into another brutal beating.

ReplyQuote
wilcox
(@wilcox)
White Belt
28/07/2018 8:17 pm  
Posted by: briggsman

When we break down the Stephens vs Aldo fight, we have to look at the last 2 fights of both fighters. Stephens is coming into this fight with 2 wins by knockout in his usual vicious, brutal fashion. Aldo is coming into the fight after being knocked out 2 times by the same fighter. You gotta think where is Jose Aldo psychologically. Before Aldo's fight with Conor, Conor broke him mentally and had him shaken up before the fight. And now that he's coming into this fight with 2 back to back losses, where is he mentally?

I don't think Stephens is an elite fighter. Stephens in my opinion is a brutal, relentless savage, a lightweight version of Robbie Lawler. I think Jeremy Stephens smells blood and will turn this fight into another brutal beating.

I can't pick between them myself. Aldo lost his last 2 fights, but let's remember who he faced. The champ Max Holloway who is huge for the division, a cardio king, and ruthless when taking the fight into deeper waters.

Jeremy Stephens is nothing like that, and Aldo had bested fighters with similar physique and style to that of Stephens. Only concern for me is does Aldo have the hunger to win, or is he simply running out his contract? Because if we're betting on whose got the biggest game face on for that fight it would be Stephens every time. 

ReplyQuote
Share: