Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez
Stephen Thompson vs Tyron Woodley
Donald Cerrone vs Kelvin Gastelum
Chris Weidman vs Yoel Romero
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Michael Johnson
and also
Frankie Edgar vs Jeremy Stephens

I have the bold ones as winner.
Sixfold odds at 9.60, what do you guys think about it?

Allsopp
(@mma)
Member Admin
20/10/2016 4:38 pm  

[quote quote=30861]Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez
Stephen Thompson vs Tyron Woodley
Donald Cerrone vs Kelvin Gastelum
Chris Weidman vs Yoel Romero
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Michael Johnson
and also
Frankie Edgar vs Jeremy Stephens

I have the bold ones as winner.
Sixfold odds at 9.60, what do you guys think about it?

[/quote]

Hey man,

I think you should avoid betting accumulators like this because these kinds of bets are the way that Sports Books make most of their money.

I think you should bet on each of those fighters individually instead of putting them together. This means that you could still make a profit or at least break even if a couple of them lose.

I agree with most of your bets but I think that Michael Johnson and Jeremy Stephens will win. I think the value definitely lies with Stephens and Johnson in those two fights.

ReplyQuote
seeg007
(@seeg007)
White Belt
20/10/2016 5:41 pm  

Thanks for your reply. If I bet on every fighter individually, the payout is so low it is not worth the risk (to me). For example 10 euros on Conor Mcgregor would give me 13.35 euros back (3.35 euro profit)
Do you recommend leaving the Michael Johnson and Jeremy Stephens fight out of the accumulation then?

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
20/10/2016 7:24 pm  

Seeg, I've managed to consistently lose, despite a fairly good pick % avg, because of generally parlaying my picks, which I did because of having a small bankroll. Now instead, i have no bankroll. If i'd settled for slow growth, i'd at least have a couple hundred dollars to work with.

I've personally decided to stop betting until i can re-approach the game with more discipline.

ReplyQuote
MMAboxingJUNKIE26
(@mmafan26)
Black Belt Customer
21/10/2016 3:19 am  

Not to sound rude but betting on single and parlays have the same value if u really calculate it. There's no extra value in there. U could actually do a "manual parlay" by basically betting ur "starting bet + winnings" on to the next fight and repeat this step into the next couple fights as long as they are all winning. Ur just basically risking it all "starting betting amount + winnings" into the next fight when u parlay unlike betting each fight separately if ur number of wins is way higher than your losses u still have a great chance of making a profit or at least breaking even vs. Losing all ur "starting bet amount" when one of ur "parlay leggers" lose. In big events like this it's fair to say it is kinda difficult to hit it with 100% accuracy thus making a parlay bet such a risky move. I too personally makes a "parlay bet" every once in a while with my boxing fights together with ufc fights but I only do it with such a great confidence on my picks and I have a 2 legger parlay pick maximum. And I never put the same fighter/boxer on different parlays as well. And keep in mind now in able to win multiple legger parlays u gotta have 100% hitting accuracy. Sorry for the long reply, hopefully this will help give a better understanding of parlay bets. Good luck on ur betting and btw u might wanna rewatch Nurmy/MJ fight before betting on Khabib and Stephens/Frankie coz o believe Stpehens chances of winning is higher than what the odds suggest not that I'm betting on him but value wise he has more than Frankie on this fight :good: . :good:

ReplyQuote
nikitagraves
(@nikitagraves)
Brown Belt
21/10/2016 8:36 am  

as a sixfold I can almost guarantee that will lose. I would love to bet against that 6 fold actually haha.

ReplyQuote
seusicha
(@seusicha)
Purple Belt
22/10/2016 3:45 am  

I have this parlay for 205:

PARLAY (5 TEAMS) 10/16/16 00:32 EDT
Bet $ 5,00 to win $ 283,17 Result: Pending
UFC 205 - Womens Strawweight Matchup - NY - USA
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk EST Joanna Jedrzejczyk 1.28
Yoel Romero vs Chris Weidman 11/12/16 23:00 EST Chris Weidman 1.54
Kelvin Gastelum vs Donald Cerrone 11/12/16 23:00 EST Kelvin Gastelum 2.30
Michael Johnson vs Khabib Nurmagomedov 11/12/16 23:00 EST Michael Johnson 3.35
Jeremy Stephens vs Frankie Edgar 11/12/16 23:00 EST Jeremy Stephens 3.80

I know it's a long shot, but I just make very small bets like this one. 5 bucks that can turn into 283,00.

If I can give you a hint it would be: don't bet Khabib.

ReplyQuote
Share: