Attention all MyBoo...

Notifications
Clear all

Attention all MyBookie Users *USA*

Swimwiththesharks
(@swimwiththesharks)
Blue Belt Member
Topic starter  

Unfortunately, MyBookie is circulating on Twitter as they are currently pulling a stunt to defraud you out of your honest winnings. Customers are sending their bitcoin addresses to them for payment and they are replying, stating that you sent the wrong address and that they paid to that address and there is nothing they can do. This just happened to one of our own as well. Underrated. For any of you who have funds in this book. Tread lightly. Keep records of all interactions with the book as you check out, send an email (for records) to my bookie with the bitcoin address when you process your request. And be prepared to file a complaint with SBR Sports Book Reviews. This shit is scum-of-the-earth behavior and it's extremely frustrating that we have to deal with this crap. 

UnderRated and JB826 liked
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

What bookie scum...thank you Sharks, I have been less than thrilled with my experience with their platform.   Are you shutting your account down?  Anybody else having these experiences with them?  Underrated you reading this?

ReplyQuote
UnderRated
(@underrated)
White Belt Member

Ya guys unfortunately it's true. I've won a few times and received payments with no problem. I do read a lot about how they are a book who will pull shit like this and they just did it to me.

I requested payout for a measly 500 bucks, it got approved and I got a text that said my payment was authorized. I went to my btc wallet and I had nothing. After a few days I checked and still nothing. Then I went to chat and they said they paid and it went to a btc address that I most definitely did not provide them. They claim I gave them an entirely different address and sorry there's nothing they can do. Today, Sharks showed me that on Twitter this exact same thing is happening to others. 4 or 5 people had this happen in this week alone. If 4 or 5 people are posting about it, how many do you think it actually happened to?

I called and currently am waiting for them to get back to me about how to resolve this but I'm not holding my breath.

I'll keep this thread updated. 

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
UnderRated
(@underrated)
White Belt Member

I talked to a few different people at MyBookie over the past week and also filed a complaint with sportbookreview. To my pleasant surprise, one of the people I talked to called me back and told me they were going to review and fix my situation. Someone else called me back a few hours later and even paid me an extra 10 percent for my trouble.

Amazing! I'm sure sports book review put pressure on them to fix the situation because a supervisor a few days before told me he wasn't changing his mind... Well I got paid and even a little extra. If you ever have an issue go to sports book review and definitely don't take no for an answer with the BS chat and phone support if you know you are in the right.

ReplyQuote
Share: