Notifications
Clear all

Aussie Bettors

Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Hi everyone, 

I thought I would start this thread to help us Aussies come together and share our knowledge and strategies of our experiences in the Australian betting community. As we all know the game is different here in Aus and I think if we can come together and discuss some things we can help optimise everyones betting game in Aus. First off I have made a list of bookies that offer live betting for the UFC. I have also personally ranked them for live betting according to my own personal preference. 

1.Bet365

2. Sportsbet (very close competition to 365 as far as live betting goes)

3. Pointsbet

4. Topsport

5. Unibet

These books have all the prelims etc on most fight cards.

Ladbrokes/Neds also offers LB for PPV. However sometimes this is only for the main card. 

Let me know what you think guys and if there's any other books you guys may know of. I will also write out my experiences and opinions on each Bookie when I get the chance. 

Righto boys, lets find a way to kick these bookies in the dick even harder.

RoidFC and JB826 liked
rdober1403
(@rdober1403)
Member Member

I was gonna try my betfair+VPN strategy last week but my account got suspended because I had to verify my card first. I’ve done that now and the account is open again ready for Sunday but it looks good so far

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Hey lads,

I've noticed that a lot of people from Aus only get in on 1 site live betting so I wanted to share how I get in on 2 for most of my live bets. I've learned that using a mobile phone is a much faster way of getting bets in than using a computer and then having to call and use a quick code. Speed is of the essence when live betting in Aus. I have 2 mobile phones that I am currently using only because 1 is for my account and 1 is for an account I am running for someone else. You can do this with 1 phone if you have 2 accounts in your own name. Using the phone apps is much quicker. So all I do is get one bet in on 1 phone and the quickly switch to the 2nd phone to make the 2nd bet. I am using 365 on 1 phone and sportsbet on the 2nd. These are the fastest bookies to use when live betting in Aus. You will never get the same odds but most times I will accept the lesser odds, unless they get completely steamed, because of Allsopps high win rate with live betting i'm happy to take a small reduction in the odds. I always use the account with the higher balance 1st as the stake is always much higher. I have learned that sportsbet is a lot faster because you don't need to tell them your whole account number like with 365. With Sportsbet you just say the name then a 2 letter fast code and you're good to go. The only problem I have had with sportsbet is that they do tend to put you on hold more often than 365. This isn't a perfect system but more often than not it lets me gets my bets in on 2 sites which increases my profits by a lot.

The reason I use a 2nd phone for the other account, that i'm running for someone else, is because it has a different IP address as I use it as a pre-paid phone and I make sure it doesn't auto connect to my wi-fi. You can change this in your phones settings. I know the other guys have laptops and tablets etc set up but thats not possible for us because we have to call in and the phone number will be tracked as well as the IP.Using a new mobile phone device kills 2 birds with 1 stone because it has a different IP and a different phone number. So I suggest getting a new phone device for new accounts as long as that phone hasn't been used for the same persons accounts. So for 1 other persons accounts you can use the same phone for the 5 betting companies that provided for live betting every event that I posted in the 1st post on this thread. But after that you will need to get a new one. So to be clear I have 2 screens on my computer in front of me, 1 screen has the fights playing, and the other screen has the live betting section of mmabettingtips.com up. You can do this with 2 tabs also, if you don't have 2 screens. Then I have 2 phones in front of me with the apps open on live betting for the bookie sites.

I hope that this makes sense and helps everyone make more profits. I am more than happy to answer any questions you guys might have. Or if anyone has a better way please let us know.

Let's keeps the money train rolling lads. Good luck to everyone.

Soppie liked
ReplyQuote
Share: