Notifications
Clear all

Boxing 03/10/2021

Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey guys back for another week of bets. Good to see Ugas winning for us and not being robbed for once. Hopefully we see no robberies this weekend. This weekend I have 3 bets for us.

1 UNIT BENN VS GRANDOS to go to a Decision 3.30

1 UNIT SRAFFON to win outright at 1.91

1 UNIT LARA to win outright at 2.15

Lets start with Benn. This is my favourite bet out of all of them. Imo it’s a 50/50 chance whether Benn stops Grandos. Since Benn has stepped up to world level he has 1 knockout and 1 decision. The knockout for very controversial and imo way to early. You can see footage of it below against Vargas. Also Grandos has only been stopped once and that was because he ‘’took the fight on short notice’’. Benn imo is overrated and I think he will struggle to stop Grandos.

The next bet is Straffon to win. I was quite impressed with Straffons last fight. He knocked out Tennyson in the first and seems to be very heavy handed. Maxi Hughes is having a bit of a purple patch, but this is a level too far and he will lose. The odds-on Maxi really closed in as the Leeds faithful have been betting him.

Lastly similar to Straffon, Lara is a great bet.  All you need to do is watch the first fight between Warrington and Lara and it will tell you why this is value at just over evens. Lara is very heavy handed and destroyed Warrington last time out. The only issues is with both the Straffon and Lara bet is that they are away, and this fight is happening in Leeds. Judges may be against us and the crowd will certainly be. I believe both will stop their opponents, but we will see.

LostMyPants and kirby liked
Taz
 Taz
(@tazmanian)
Purple Belt Member

Paul what is your opinion on Evander vs Vitor? Evander is 2.35

ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@tazmanian Evander should not be fighting. His pad work looked abysmal. Not betting the freak show of a card

kirby liked
ReplyQuote
Share: