Notifications
Clear all

Boxing bets 27/02/199

Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey guys, I have found a really great bet for next weekend if you guys are able to get on but before that I just want to say a few words on this weekends bets.

Avanseyan and Vasquez coming through as big underdogs was really good. I was so confident with Avenseyan and placed 2 units on it until my bookie shafted me. The fight went exactly how I thought it would and its crazy how his odds closed at 2.50. Here is the full fight if you guys want to watch it

the other winning bet was Vasquez. I honestly felt he would lose but 4.50 was so ridiculous and the odds reflected his last couple of performances against too journeymen when its hard for the fighter to get up with it. It dangerous these days to back against Eddy Reynoso's fighters and Vasquez is another one of his fighters who has put on a career best performance in the last few months. Here are the highlights

Lastly our one losing bet was so close to winning after Charlton knocked down Marku. Marku the former mma fighter was too big and put in a career best performance but we were so close to having 3 underdog bets win. Also the sky commentary was a joke in this fight like they usually are. Way too bias. Here is the fight 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weeks betting tips so far 

Canelo Alavrez to win in rounds 1-6 at 1.57 3 units

This fight on Saturday is a joke. I will be shocked beyond belief if Canelo does not win in 6 rounds. I would probably take this bet as low as 1.44.

Anvi Yildrim is absolutely awful. Chris Eubank dispatched of Yildrim very easily 3-4 years ago. Eubank is not a puncher and Eubank is not very good himself. Not even been a world champion. So to lose this badly is awful

So when you have a guy in Canelo who is currently P4P No1 face a European level fighter at best in Yildrim 1.57 is absolute gift. I don't see Yildrim lasting 3 rounds never mind 6. Yildrim hasnt fought in 2 years and fought Direll who is so bad himself who also won't last 6 rounds if he fought Canelo. This fight is a farce. It would take something crazy for Yildrim to make it to the 7th round. Plus Canelo is planning on fighting in the start of May on Cinco De Mayo he will not want to mess around. If you can bet this the bet it now. Do not wait! The odds will get crushed. 

Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

Nice one Paul, makes sense.

Ill tail for luck!

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
seansully96
(@seansully96)
Blue Belt Member

that valdez ko was brutal, can't find a book with props up yet, hopefully i can tail it at a decent price, cheers paul 

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@seansully96 PP, Betfair and Boylesports have it at 1.57 https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/saul-alvarez-v-avni-yildirim/round-group-betting

ReplyQuote
seansully96
(@seansully96)
Blue Belt Member

cheers paul i forget i had a PP account, just hit it this morning 

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Share: