Notifications
Clear all

Boxing Bets 27/03/2021

Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey guys, boxing bets have been going really well. Still annoyed about the Chocolatito robbery but we move on. 

I will have more bets coming later this week but I have found a really juicy one already. 

2 UNITS Whyte by TKO/KO/DQ 1.73 

I have seen some sites have this listed at 1.80 so shop around. So simply this bet is way under priced. It can lose but that is unlikely. We may have a hedge later this week depending on odds movement so put on 2 units worth. Povetkin has got a glass jaw in this time of his career. Albeit he won the first fight he was getting dominated through the whole the last fight until he set up a beautiful shot on Whyte. Please watch the fight, its great fun and important to see my point.  

Povektin has been basically dropped or stopped in 4 of his last 5 fights and the one person who did not hurt him has pillow fists which is Hughie Fury.

Whyte imo has at least 65% chance of winning by TKO/KO and the odds give him a 57% chance. Its a no brainier 

There will probably be more bets coming later this week. Do not wait to place this one though. The odds will decline imo throughout the week. If Povektin odds by TKO goes to like 5.50-6.00 i will probably back that as well to guarantee a profit since i cannot foresee this going the distance and also there are other fights i need to research 

Moons85, Guccisniper72, Taz and 1 people liked
Topic Tags
Taz
 Taz
(@tazmanian)
Purple Belt Member

Tailing 🥊

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
frozenthrone
(@frozenthrone)
Purple Belt Member

tailed, thanks mate

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

you know im tailing.

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

By the way guys I forgot to mention the Povetkin nearly died from covid like 4 months ago. He was in hospital and he usually has a shit gas tank so this should help us. 

ReplyQuote
Johano123
(@johano123)
Member Member

🔥

Great call Paul. Thank you for the heads up!

This post was modified 2 months ago by Johano123

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Share: