Notifications
Clear all

Boxing Bets 31/07/2021

Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey guys boxing season is starting to heat up from this Saturday after a very dry period. I have a good bet this weekend win or lose. I was going to have 2 bets but one the Conor Benn fight fell off today

Anvi Yildrim Outright 2.60

At 2.60 this presents a lot of value on a fighter who has fought at a much higher level than his opponent Jack Cullen who is domestic level at best. The boxing media will see this as an upset if he wins yet Cullen is 1.53 favourite. Cullen is a solid fighter but never fought at this level. Yildrim in his last fight fought against Canelo where we bet Canelo rds 1-6.

Pros for betting Yildrim

• Will be able to bring Cullen into a ‘’Pocket fight’’ Cullen has never not shown the skills to fight and win on the back foot and win
  • Yildirim mentally has been at this level a lot longer
  • Cullen has been in 3 wars in his last 3 fights. He lost 2 of them and only beat Docherty because Docherty gassed out from going for the finish early
  • At worst this is a 50/50 fight and there is a 38% chance Yildrim wins which is just wrong

Cons for betting Yildrim

• Yildrim may get robbed and may underestimate Cullen. Cullen this time last year got a draw which he clearly won
  • Cullen is coming off a big win against the odds and he may have the confidence he did not have before
  • Cullen is taller and has a reach fighters

Here is some footage of both fighters.

This was a bad robbery

MakDaddyCPD
(@makdaddycpd)
Blue Belt

Thanks Paul does Cullen know how to use his reach well to win on points and what’s Anvi,s footwork like to cut the ring down and make it more of a dog fight. Where is it going down York hall?

ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@makdaddycpd Anvi does a quite a good job cutting down the ring for example against Direll he forced him onto the ropes a lot and Cullen does not use his jab enough. Honestly I can see this being a war for as long as it lasts. Its taking place in Eddie Hearns back garden (Literally)

ReplyQuote
MakDaddyCPD
(@makdaddycpd)
Blue Belt

RE: Boxing Bets 31/07/2021 lol Eddie and his back yard fights cracks me up yea odds have dropped to 2.5 last i checked might have to double dip. is there a chance of dodgy judging in favor of the domestic or promotions fighter.ps only just seen the notifications lol still learning and thanks for getting back to me. also you think usek will struggle with a natural heavyweight like AJ when usek has fought as low as welterweight in armatures against sean porter and he looked sluggish against big old del boy derrek. didn't like heavyweight body shots.AJ doesn't work the body much tho does he? I've never really rated AJ . anyway ramble over hope your good pal and that its coming home tattoo on your back was only a henna lol

ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@makdaddycpd Dodgy judging is a factor and I have factored it when betting Yildrim. I am so numb to robberies now its a joke. Yeah I like Usyk in it. I don't rate AJ at all and I think Usyk is gonna be value but I am yet to research it. 3.10 does seem mad 

ReplyQuote
MakDaddyCPD
(@makdaddycpd)
Blue Belt

lol holaaa yea boxing judging is horrendous. hum we need to research it 3.10 seems mad. but even tho we don't both rate AJ i think the size will cause used a problem if he walks him down and makes it a bit of a dog fight but i done if AJ is mentally about that/ do i need to tag you for you to see this lol don't even know how to do that

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Share: