Boxing Bets 9/10./2...

Notifications
Clear all

Boxing Bets 9/10./2021 ( More bets will probably be added later this week)

Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey guys the biggest week of betting of boxing I have ever covered is coming up this week. There are so many competitive fights coming up. I will being adding more bets throughout the week so keep an eye on the thread if you want to tail them all. I have already found 2 bets for this week

2 UNITS FURY OUTRIGHT, DARCRES OUTRIGHT PARLAY 1.60

2 UNITS CHESSEMAN OUTRIGHT 1.60

I will start off with Darcres. Odds of 1.20 is a gift. Imo he should easily beat Sokolowski. If its close Darcres will be given the win. Even if its not close Darcres might still be given the win. As referees score these fights, they always side with home fighters massively. I will be shocked if Darcres does not get his hand raised. Significantly better and the home fighter.

The next one is the big one. Fury Wilder 3. All I am going to do is drop the link to the first 2 fights and their u have your conclusion. Wilder will need a punch from the Gods to win this fight.

Be Quick with the Chesseman bet as his odds are dropping quick. He is the better boxer against Williamson and the home fighter. Should win this fight. Williamson does punch hard and Cheeseman does get into wars but it’s another case of Boxer vs Puncher imo. Cheeseman should win

frozenthrone
(@frozenthrone)
Purple Belt Member

nice work paul, Im tailing

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
EvilScotsman47
(@evilscotsman47)
White Belt Member

Thanks for the heads up Paul, how do you feel about the Fury by KO/TKO/DQ prop at 1.9?

ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@evilscotsman47 Very interested in it. I need to see how Wilder is this week to decide whether I will bet that as well

ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

NEW BET:

1 UNIT HELENIUS at 3.20 ish. 

Odds are declining rapidly

Here is the first fight when Helenius won against Kownacki who he is now rematching. Watch this to understand the bet. Its only 4 rounds. 

ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

NEW BET: 

2 UNITS SMITH outright at 1.61 

Smith is better technically, faster and has the better cardio. When Smith last fought at Domestic level he won with ease. Fowler is slow, defensively poor and robotic. Looks very nervous this fight week as well whilst Smith is full of confidence. Here are some key fights 

ReplyQuote
Dale
 Dale
(@danegtaylor)
Member Member

Cheers Paul! Tailing

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Martial Farts
(@sberg91941)
Blue Belt Member

Hey Paul, thanks for starting this thread. I'm tailing, gotta have something going on without a good ufc card. I'm doing a little research and granted I don't know shit but I'm considering a bet on Tereshkin. He's a South paw, much more experience, seems to be the faster guy. Any thoughts?

ReplyQuote
Martial Farts
(@sberg91941)
Blue Belt Member

Had some unexpected time to research. Looks he's coming off a 2 year lay off, only fought 11 opponents with winning records, some of those guys with barely more wins than losses.  Looks like Anderson was training with Fury. I'd be interested in your opinion

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Martial Farts

ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@sberg91941 I really don't know much about Anderson. Prefer not to bet these fights with unknown quantities. Might live bet if I can 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt Member

Thanks Paul managed to tail all.

GL all!

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Share: