Notifications
Clear all

Boxing bets

Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey guys, this weekend there is big domestic UK boxing fight happening between Josh kelly and David Avanesyan. In short Avanesyan around 2.10 should be the favorite. He is the better boxer and the better puncher and is in tremendous form. Josh Kelly has a great amateur pedigree but hasn't show it in the pro game as you can see in this fight.

In fact his trainer purposely pulled out Josh Kelly 2 years ago out of this same fight because he felt he was ''Unwell" on the day of the fight. We found out after that he was refusing to fight because Avanesyan team refused to lower the rds from 12 to 10. Since then they went their separate ways and Kelly has stumbled whilst Avanesyan has reached a new level. Watch these two fights against Kerman Lejarraga who was one of the top world prospects and was smashing through everyone 

You can get Avanesyan at 2.10 - 2.20. He should be the favorite here. The only way we lose this if the very poor and some call 'Corrupt' UK judges side with Kelly (The Home Fighter) or Kelly has a coming age performance we have not seen in in his previous fights. 

Bet with your own caution.

Links to records 

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/499476

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/788492

Topic Tags
Taz
 Taz
(@tazmanian)
Purple Belt Member

Tailing 👊

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

nice one paul.  Tailing as well.

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Mysticmoose
(@mysticmoose)
Blue Belt Member

I'm on board too Paul. 🤠 Thanks

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Tailing. Cheers and GL!

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey guys I have a couple more bets I have found for this weekend. Both are underdogs.

The first is Rylan Charlton outright. He faces Florian Marku who has a huge Albanian fanbase and has 500k+ followers on insta. His fans have seemed to move the line and are betting him blind. 

Charlton at around 2.30 is great favourite. I think he has a 60% chance of winning. Here is last performance 

He is the better puncher and superior boxer. Very simlar to the Avensyan bet where we will have to see something remarkable from their opponents or a robbery for us to lose this bet. Here you can see Marku in his last fight. He just isnt as good 

The next bet is a bet I expect to lose but the odds are way too wide. Valdez at 4.25 is just silly and worth some money. Berchelt should win but the odds are wrong. Should be a war of a fight and may be really good for live betting especially if its on after the UFC 

Tail at your own risk.

Chrit046 and Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Share: